I prefer the original version, above all that orange, but so many icons still miss to complete the theme.When it can be downloaded by cydia?
    Do we need an Icon request thread OPENED??
    2009-02-06 08:50 PM
    hitting my thanks button is the best way to thank me...
    I'll hit the button every time from now on!!
    2009-02-06 09:21 PM
    I'm using the royal. I just love the way the color pops!

Thanks for the info on the font. You were right, and it worked perfectly.
    Wanna try a Wallpaper without glow?

ALSO GUYS: I posted a senspace link to Download the latest ROYAL theme with the latest dialer, small differences, I think the color of add contact and Delete pressed are different....Also has updated Wallpaper.html (Spintek gave me a fixed wallpaper.html so that we dont have to respring to show the current date after midnight. I modified it to not show the AM PM, and the time font enlarged.)

I think I prefer the ROYAL without the GLOW!!! let me know guys...
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-photo-11-.jpg  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-06 at 10:07 PM.
    2009-02-06 09:36 PM
    starting on clock program

umm alright.. was trying to help you out on the dialer, pmed you and you said you liked it....guess ill start up my own thread on my stuff..
    i see a FULLY skinned theme in the near future which makes me VEDDY VEDDY happy. keep up the awesome work guys. sorry i havent been giving much lately...its been busy at my place. i just moved in a couple and weve just been really busy so i apologize.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-02-06 10:53 PM
    thanks cricket.. was wonderin where you were .. looks like bars has his own vision (which he rightfully should have cause its his theme), i thought i would try and chime in a help, but looks like im just starting my own theme.. imma take my time on it.. but ill keep everyone posted if your interested that is
    2009-02-06 11:02 PM
    Did you post the wallpaper without the glow? I didn't find it in the zip file.
    2009-02-06 11:04 PM
    Did you post the wallpaper without the glow? I didn't find it in the zip file.
    No i didnt, here you go, most people had requested the Glow at the time...

Im making dialer key presses that match the sounds!!
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-wallpaperno-glow.png   [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-sbdockbgno-glow.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-06 at 11:50 PM.
    2009-02-06 11:21 PM
    thanks cricket.. was wonderin where you were .. looks like bars has his own vision (which he rightfully should have cause its his theme), i thought i would try and chime in a help, but looks like im just starting my own theme.. imma take my time on it.. but ill keep everyone posted if your interested that is

of course im interested. you wont see me around other themes unless just a simple comment to praise work. this theme i like alot as well as the small little offspring of it. i am REALLY looking forward to a completely themed phone with this theme or its offspring
    2009-02-06 11:31 PM
    Thank you for all your hard work!

If you could post the royal sb settings theme, my phone would be complete!
    2009-02-06 11:35 PM
    of course im interested. you wont see me around other themes unless just a simple comment to praise work. this theme i like alot as well as the small little offspring of it. i am REALLY looking forward to a completely themed phone with this theme or its offspring
    I WILL COMPLETE this theme, If Inspiration becomes 20 Mb I will COMPLETE this theme!!!

Thank you for all your hard work!

If you could post the royal sb settings theme, my phone would be complete!
    I will post what I have so far...I will try to complete SB Settings tonight, What toggles do YOU use, I only use 3G, Bluetooth, Brightness, Fast Notes, Location, SSH, UAFaker, WiFi

This dialer is going to be so hot...

I still have about 20 more icons to match the first package....I thought I had less yesterday...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-06 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-06 11:55 PM
    for anyone fallowing what im skinning for my phone to use with this theme.. here ya go.. alarm app complete

2009-02-07 12:14 AM
    Bars

Only ones that I use other than those are processes and edge, but I can hide those. Thanks again!
    2009-02-07 12:47 AM
    dialer keypad pressed.

ENOUGH SAID
    Attached Thumbnails [UPDATE] Shining INSPIRATION-dialerkeypad_pressed.png  
    2009-02-07 01:16 AM
    Keep the glow on the royal blue.
    2009-02-07 02:43 AM
    Keep the glow on the royal blue.
    Everybody still GLOW?? Let me know guys...this will be on cydia, but I want it as close to perfect as we can dream it...

And you do mean the Wallpaper and the dock right?

Updates Im trying to get out tonight are...Small changes to the dialer, the remainder of the icons that I have, SBSettings for the toggles I listed. Oh yeah and I have always liked the LockClock Font however It still has a few proportion issues. I have pulled it untill I have time, Now I am using the Numbers that are used on the wallpaper clock. Back in the lab...
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-02-07 at 04:32 AM.
    2009-02-07 03:58 AM
    keep glow on royal. keyboard looks sick....for royal. suby...i think i need to change my pants...theme the red cancel bar with the same color as the red on the calculator and give that a shot...i think it will look better but you will be the one to make the end decission
    2009-02-07 04:12 AM
    Sorry I am coming late to this thread. This theme by far has to be the best I have seen since I jailbroke my iPhone. Awesome job. Look forward to when it gets uploaded to cydia. Thank you for all the hard work.
    2009-02-07 04:27 AM
    theres kinda 3 themes going on here. weve got like inspiration spawn suby, shining inspiration and royal inspiration.
    2009-02-07 04:36 AM
    Hey Bar.....

I fixed your preview image you were having issues with.
    2009-02-07 05:14 AM
    theres kinda 3 themes going on here. weve got like inspiration spawn suby, shining inspiration and royal inspiration.
    WOW what is inspiration spawn suby? I am really focused on royal, I know you like the original, and im sorry for that. i am just really loving the looks of this blue. I think we all tend to try to get things out in a flash, It definitely pays off if you take your time with it..I assume everyone still has the Wallpaper and Dock of their choice? (glow or not glow)

UPDATED, Dialer and SBSettings ROYAL

Feedback?, thanks?
    Attached Files
    2009-02-07 05:17 AM
456 ... 789101119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD