any chance of a keyboard and calculator for this theme :-)
    2008-04-25 03:24 AM
    any chance of a keyboard and calculator for this theme :-)
    There is a calculator already.

As for a keyboard I'm not sure... I have heard bad things happen when you mess with the keyboard graphics. If those problems have been resolved, then i would be more than happy to design one, I just don't want to have to restore my phone.
    2008-04-25 06:34 AM
    As long as you unpack the artwork file properly, (Which is easier than installing applications), keep the correct size of the PNG's when editing the files within, and then repack it correctly, you will have absolutely not problems. The problems you ARE referring to are the idiots on this website who use Keyboards made for a specific FW, on a different FW, ultimately having them restore.

Reako
    2008-04-25 05:12 PM
    As long as you unpack the artwork file properly, (Which is easier than installing applications), keep the correct size of the PNG's when editing the files within, and then repack it correctly, you will have absolutely not problems. The problems you ARE referring to are the idiots on this website who use Keyboards made for a specific FW, on a different FW, ultimately having them restore.

Reako
    Interesting. The only thing that concerns me, from what you've written above, is keeping the file the same size. If I were to design my own keyboard, I would assume the graphic file would be bigger. Would that really cause problems?
    2008-04-25 08:51 PM
    All right so I've made some headway into creating a keyboard. Unfortunately, I'm having quite a bid of difficulty determining which files I need to edit to make it work. Here's what I want it to look like, and what it currently looks like. If anyone can advise me on how to change the missing graphics I would be very gracious.
    Attached Thumbnails eGlass-keyboard.png   eGlass-screen.png  
    2008-04-27 02:20 PM
    Thanks for the Great Theme!

I can't find the small calander icon anywhere, Could you post it here.
    also, I don't know if this is part of your theme, Everybodies screen shots show something besides "ipod" in the status bar next to the signal strength meter, usually someones name. if it's not part of the theme can you direct me to instructions on how to change it. (I tried Banner app but it only replaced the time in the middle)
    2008-04-28 05:28 AM
    You can use (Make it Mine)app to set whatever name you would like...
    2008-04-28 06:04 AM
    Hey, it might sound like a dumb question, but how do you get the slider to be your style when it is locked?
    Thanks
    -Al
    2008-04-28 08:32 PM
    Hey, it might sound like a dumb question, but how do you get the slider to be your style when it is locked?
    Thanks
    -Al
    I've given full instructions in the READ ME file.
    2008-04-28 10:16 PM
    Yeah, I found it right after I posted comment. ^^ Sorry. Great work. Thanks for the awesome theme.
    2008-04-28 10:34 PM
    I wondered what it would look like with a bit of colour and this is what i came up with.

If anyone else is interested in having a go at this, open the png file in Photoshop and create a duplicate of the one layer. Apply the colour you wish to add to it and then move the coloured layer to the back before saving it as a png file again. I reckon it looks pretty good for the dock but i don't think i'll do it to any of the other icons.
    Where did you get the small calander icon
    2008-04-29 05:15 AM
    Where did you get the small calander icon
    He made it himself. I personally think it looks really tacky and that is why I won't include it in my theme. If you want it, PM him.
    2008-04-29 06:49 AM
    if you just take the blank icon located somewhere in this thread and you use it as the calendar icon it automatically puts the number and the day like that
    2008-04-29 10:46 PM
    your right, I guess i just needed to see it myself.

I made icons for hp-12c and maps offline (just wrote the word offline across maps icon like the original) I'm not sure how to post them if anyone wants them let me know. and I'll figure it out

Again great theme.
    2008-04-30 03:02 AM
    your right, I guess i just needed to see it myself.

I made icons for hp-12c and maps offline (just wrote the word offline across maps icon like the original) I'm not sure how to post them if anyone wants them let me know. and I'll figure it out

Again great theme.
    Thanks, simply post them as attachments by clicking the "manage attachments" button at the bottom
    2008-04-30 08:38 AM
    Icons for mapsoffline and hp-11c
    Attached Images eGlass-maps-offline.png eGlass-hp-11c.png 
    2008-05-01 03:28 AM
    Is it possible to get this icons :
    WildEyes
    fring
    iFlickr
    SIMport
    iSIM
    SpringDial
    PigShooter
    and the doc icon for IPod

TX
    2008-05-02 09:30 AM
    Hi guys,
    my only theme is eGlass, I really like it and I hope this theme will enlarge and will improuve with muche more icons and MODS 'cause it's really well done, simple but really GREAT!!!
    I'm looking for icons for:
    - iSkebby
    - iCorssword
    - Waves
    - HP-16C
    - Earth3D
    - RainbowLight
    - PhotoBoard
    - LedBanner
    - iMemory
    - iCube
    - LightsOn
    - iLottery
    - Dactyl
    - RepoName

Keep going on this way!
    Good work to everybody!

Alex
    Attached Images eGlass-millionaire1.png 
    Last edited by axlpx81; 2008-05-03 at 12:32 AM.
    2008-05-03 12:28 AM
    Is there a chance someone could make a WildEyes icon for this theme, it's the second one along on this image

thankyou, and great work
    2008-05-04 04:19 PM
    I download eglass tweak on Customize and it says that it is missing dock2.png???? How do I get the 5 icon dock and the battery for it?
    2008-05-04 07:14 PM
529 ... 4121314151624 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD