How about an icon for Hardware Info?
    2008-06-11 06:31 AM
    thanks man ....Very nice
    2008-06-13 02:03 AM
    Thanks a lot I really appreciate the feedback. I really wanted to release this update before the end of the month but it doesn't look liek that's going to be happening. I've made almost no progress on the keyboard as of now just because I haven't had time to create the 300+ images it requires. In the update I'm also planning on releasing an eGlass other.artwork file which will include replacement graphics for the HUD and iPod controls, etc...
    dude that'd be amazing

i love this theme,

do you see how the status bar is just barley misaligned? I wonder if thats the dock image causing that or if its a freeboard bug

in the above screenshot, you can also see the 5 icon dock icons are not aligned right.. it is really starting to bug me. can anyone align them evenly and post it? I'd really appreciate it
    Last edited by bts0uth; 2008-06-13 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-06-13 09:09 PM
    I got some icons request, Please ...

SSH
    Money
    Categories
    iLog
    Pysl
    Snapture

Thank you in advance. This theme is AWESOME!!! GREAT WORK!!!
    2008-06-13 09:13 PM
    well i got the 5 dock icon aligned a little better, i think i can live with it.

2008-06-14 01:58 AM
    To bts0uth, the menubar is actually aligned correctly. If you look at the image file, the grey part comes to the half, you just can't tell because of the black background... if you would like I can throw a custom one your way but I'm going to be releasing v3 relatively soon so if you can wait that would be great.

Speaking of which, I have decided to take the theme in a new direction. I want to gauge people's opinions on the new design for v3, and see if you like it. Don't be hesitant to share your ideas for improvement because in no way am I committed to this design, I just thought I would try something new.

Regards,
    exG5
    Attached Thumbnails eGlass-teaser.png  
    2008-06-14 02:27 AM
    i like it, id use it for sure
    2008-06-14 02:39 AM
    i like it, id use it for sure
    Thanks, any ideas for improvement? Something about it still isn't right I just can't see what... I'm not a huge fan of the calendar icon I just don't know what else to do.
    2008-06-14 02:40 AM
    well without a dock its kinda hard to imagine what it'd look like. i like the icons though
    2008-06-14 02:52 AM
    how about making the icon circles a little more elongated making it reminicent of the current eGlass theme. also, im not a big fan of the wallpaper. maybe play with color choices for the icon. (im not sure how I feel about blue.)

also to really judge the theme you need to see it with a dock. hopefully it will be as cool as the one you have now.

hmmm, the lighting seems to make the icons look rubbery. Is this the look you were going for? perhaps it would look better as a shiny metal or plastic looking button.
    Last edited by desepticon; 2008-06-14 at 06:48 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.
    2008-06-14 06:45 AM
    how about making the icon circles a little more elongated making it reminicent of the current eGlass theme. also, im not a big fan of the wallpaper. maybe play with color choices for the icon. (im not sure how I feel about blue.)

also to really judge the theme you need to see it with a dock. hopefully it will be as cool as the one you have now.

hmmm, the lighting seems to make the icons look rubbery. Is this the look you were going for? perhaps it would look better as a shiny metal or plastic looking button.
    Thanks for your input. I was actually going for a shiny black plastic, a la the 3G iPhone. As for elongating the icons, I made an attempt at that but I wasn't able to achieve the same effect but I will try again.
    2008-06-14 07:34 AM
    icon request

iSim
    iBlacklist
    LocateMe
    ContraSense

thanks for the awesome theme !!!
    Attached Images eGlass-contrasense1.png eGlass-isim1.png eGlass-iblacklist1.png 
    2008-06-14 10:31 AM
    Here are the revised glossy icons. Let me know which you prefer.
    Attached Thumbnails eGlass-icons.png  
    2008-06-14 10:36 AM
    #2 looks great. And #3 would look great as a spin-off theme. Something seems off about #1 though. Great work. I like the glassy look with a subtle third dimension. Very nice.
    2008-06-14 11:42 AM
    Here are the revised glossy icons. Let me know which you prefer.
    loving #2 and #3.. release a circle icon theme and release a oval icon theme
    2008-06-14 01:01 PM
    So here is a final mockup of the black glossy theme, I look forward to your suggestions and thanks for the help you've provided thus far.
    Attached Thumbnails eGlass-template.png  
    2008-06-14 01:47 PM
    looks realy cool, liked it alot.
    2008-06-14 08:08 PM
    very cool! I likey a lot.

are you completely redoing the other stuff as well, like the sliders, bars, battery, etc? Cuz that would be awesome.
    2008-06-14 09:56 PM
    very cool! I likey a lot.

are you completely redoing the other stuff as well, like the sliders, bars, battery, etc? Cuz that would be awesome.
    Of course, I'm in the process of redoing all the icons and then I will redo the other stuff I was going to release with the old theme. If I do something, I do it right meaning no detail is spared.
    2008-06-14 09:57 PM
    2008-06-14 10:27 PM
529 ... 81617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD