MxTube
    Sketches
    WeDict
    Finder
    Term-vt100
    Stumbler
    Locations
    Poof

BTW, the dock icons aren't spaced properly (I am using the four dock icons--phone, ,mail, text & safari--they aren't as spread out as in the OP screenshot; do I need to edit a springboard plist or something? My icons don't sit in the middle of each of the four "pods" that make up the place holders for each icon...

Final Edit: NVM...I figured out that I need to use the four dock icons in the same order as the Op (Mail, Safari, Phone & Text) for the spacing to be correct.... Would be nice to be able to put them in whatever order, even if mainataining the requirement of 4 dock icons... Great theme in any event; it's definitely a keeper, thanks!!!
    Last edited by feverfive; 2008-03-09 at 08:37 AM.
    2008-03-09 08:02 AM
    Ya sorry about that but there really isn't anyway around that... I'm going to make a proper 4 icon dock like the WMP theme and then you can have those 4 icons in any order you wish... right now I'm super busy with midterms but after that I'll get to making all the icons that have been requested and now completed...

Here's my take on a proper 4 icon dock... I'll include it in my v2 release

Last edited by exg5; 2008-03-09 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-03-09 10:49 AM
    very classy. love the dock though.
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

2008-03-09 12:49 PM
    thanks, which dock do you prefer?
    2008-03-09 03:16 PM

This is nice
    2008-03-09 07:27 PM
    Ya sorry about that but there really isn't anyway around that... I'm going to make a proper 4 icon dock like the WMP theme and then you can have those 4 icons in any order you wish... right now I'm super busy with midterms but after that I'll get to making all the icons that have been requested and now completed...

Here's my take on a proper 4 icon dock... I'll include it in my v2 release

can you make the dock reverse with the phone starting from the left, please let us know if we can have both options for the dock
    2008-03-09 09:37 PM
    I like the original dock best, Looks balanced. Rearrange the icons to make them fit properly.
    This order: mail, safari, phone, sms.

I just wish there was an ipod icon for it instead of the sms. I'm working on making it this order: phone, mail, safari, ipod. I redid the Calendar icon to match the rest. The day sits just at the top & the date sits just at the bottom (See the screen shot) Just wish I could change the color of the date to a lighter color. I don't have photoshop, so makes it a little harder for me.

exg5, Good job on this.
    Attached Thumbnails eGlass-img_0012.jpg  
    2008-03-10 12:44 AM
    I like the original dock best, Looks balanced. Rearrange the icons to make them fit properly.
    This order: mail, safari, phone, sms.

I just wish there was an ipod icon for it instead of the sms. I'm working on making it this order: phone, mail, safari, ipod. I redid the Calendar icon to match the rest. The day sits just at the top & the date sits just at the bottom (See the screen shot) Just wish I could change the color of the date to a lighter color. I don't have photoshop, so makes it a little harder for me.

exg5, Good job on this.
    I'm sorry, but I can't customize the dock differently for every single person... if you want it a certain way, you can edit the dock files and space the icons correctly to fit it the way you would like... Also, how come your calendar icon is just a regular black orb?

Edit: I misunderstood what you said initially... unfortunately (as far as I know) you cannot modify the calendar text... that is why I made a different icon type
    Last edited by exg5; 2008-03-11 at 07:15 AM.
    2008-03-10 03:40 AM
    Hey exg5, I love the theme, but the Badge you have included isn't working. It's still the default red one. Does it have to be named something else or placed somewhere special?

Thanks!

EDIT: Scratch that. Just re-read your description in the downloads section.
    Last edited by Eurisko; 2008-03-10 at 03:58 AM.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-03-10 03:54 AM
    Hey, I am using an iPod touch, like what my signature says, but can you make more icons? I.E.:

Dock icons: (in this order) Music, Videos, Photos, Launcher
    Normal icons: Books, weDict, Customize, Chat, MobileScrobbler, TuneWiki, Converter, NES, gpSPhone, TTR, iPhysics, BossTool, iRadio, Homework, MACalc, SendFile, NetServices, ScreenShot, WebSearch

I am not so good at making icons, and I am a total "n00b" at Adobe Photoshop.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-03-10 04:01 AM
    I'm sorry, but I can't customize the dock differently for every single person... if you want it a certain way, you can edit the dock files and space the icons correctly to fit it the way you would like... Also, how come your calendar icon is just a regular black orb?
    Oh no I don't want you to change anything about the dock I like it just the way it is.
    I use the ipod more than sms, thats the only thing I want to change. The calender icon I changed to match the rest of the icons.
    You have a great theme. I tried to make an ipod icon for the dock to replace sms but just can't get it to come out the way I want. (No photoshop)
    Last edited by Cokeman; 2008-03-10 at 05:32 AM.
    2008-03-10 05:29 AM
    Made a few more for this theme
    Attached Images eGlass-camerapro.png eGlass-imgrab.png eGlass-islots.png eGlass-mahjong.png eGlass-showtime.png eGlass-wespot.png 
    2008-03-10 05:37 AM
    Oh no I don't want you to change anything about the dock I like it just the way it is.
    I use the ipod more than sms, thats the only thing I want to change. The calender icon I changed to match the rest of the icons.
    You have a great theme. I tried to make an ipod icon for the dock to replace sms but just can't get it to come out the way I want. (No photoshop)
    Thanks...sometime tomorrow I will make a proper iPod dock icon and a regular SMS icon that you can swap.

Made a few more for this theme
    Thanks a lot for all the help, much appreciated
    2008-03-10 02:45 PM
    No problem exg5, here's a couple more
    Attached Images eGlass-customize.png eGlass-squid.png 
    2008-03-10 05:48 PM
    Thanks 3dguymwm!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2008-03-10 11:26 PM
    Been a while since i checked this thread, but..

I prefer the original one. (Centered Bubble) I just think it adds a classy finishing touch to the theme. And I love how most of the icons are transperent, thus allowing the theme to "change" with the wallpaper. Currently using this theme
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

2008-03-11 09:45 AM
    FWIW (& I know this will be a bit sacrilegious) I'd personally prefer a simple capsule w/out the "bells & whistles"; i.e., no big bubble. I know that's not what you're after w/ this theme, however.... If I had any skill whatsoever, I'd make my own version of the dock for personal use. Heck, I'll take whatever you give us; it is much appreciated...
    2008-03-11 02:04 PM
    A few more to add to the collection
    Attached Images eGlass-finder.png eGlass-preview.png eGlass-swirlymms.png 
    2008-03-11 06:34 PM
    Please, can you upload Music,Videos, Photos and Settings in a dock icon?

(Order: Music, Videos, Safari, Photos Settings)

Normal icons:

Mail
    RSS
    Apollo
    Chat
    NES
    gpSPhone
    Labyrinth
    Drummer
    iPhysics
    iAno
    Yeti3D
    iPac3D
    Converter
    Sketches
    TextEdit
    Books
    PDFViewer
    weDict
    ScreenShot

Thanks a lot, i really love your theme!!!!
    2008-03-12 04:26 AM
529 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD