hey ex, can you put up a blank icon (v3) please?
    2008-06-28 04:37 PM
    Thats an exceptionally nice theme but indeed locating the previous versions is impossible.Now with Freeboard that 5icon Docks is back anyone can share the oldest dock pngs?
    2008-06-28 09:48 PM
    Thats an exceptionally nice theme but indeed locating the previous versions is impossible.Now with Freeboard that 5icon Docks is back anyone can share the oldest dock pngs?
    I'm working on creating a 5-icon dock for the new version, it'll be out soon hopefully
    2008-06-28 10:31 PM
    Thanks for the good work but the old one was also exceptionally well.This is what got me searching for that dock to reach this forum.So releasing both in the latest

A sidenote I just noticed that your eGlass-V3 theme on Customize does not work.it seems to download but it only creates folders and not files.Is it a bug or its not uploaded yet??Latest Version of customize from modmyi repository...

Last but not least since you are working with the keyboard right now are you aware of the unpack script?Its really usefull and time saving if you are running windows...

Code:
    http://www.nextechnics.com/blog/2008/03/31/ipod-touch-otherartwork-keyboard-latinartwork-keyboard-commonartwork-keyboard-japaneseartwork-unpack-tools/
    2008-06-29 01:41 PM
    Thanks for the good work but the old one was also exceptionally well.This is what got me searching for that dock to reach this forum.So releasing both in the latest

A sidenote I just noticed that your eGlass-V3 theme on Customize does not work.it seems to download but it only creates folders and not files.Is it a bug or its not uploaded yet??Latest Version of customize from modmyi repository...

Last but not least since you are working with the keyboard right now are you aware of the unpack script?Its really usefull and time saving if you are running windows...

Code:
    http://www.nextechnics.com/blog/2008/03/31/ipod-touch-otherartwork-keyboard-latinartwork-keyboard-commonartwork-keyboard-japaneseartwork-unpack-tools/
    Not totally sure on what you're saying, but are you asking me to include eGlass v2 in the update to v3?

Not sure why the Customize theme doesn't work, I only put it there to bring people here but it should work nonetheless. I don't personally use Customize nor do I wish to install it so I'll take your word for it.

Finally, I'm on a Mac and I'm just using ArtWorker 1.1.4 to un/repack the artwork files.

I appreciate your interest in the theme. I would appreciate any other recommendations you have.
    2008-06-29 01:44 PM
    No im not aksing to include the whole V2 just the old dock bar in an folder named Old5Dock or something for those who manually want to install it

Good to know you are not using Customize because searching on eGlass on the net includes and some random modification which makes it hard to know which is the final official release..
    2008-06-29 02:33 PM
    No im not aksing to include the whole V2 just the old dock bar in an folder named Old5Dock or something for those who manually want to install it

Good to know you are not using Customize because searching on eGlass on the net includes and some random modification which makes it hard to know which is the final official release..
    Ya I've tried to shutdown other modification's that were made without my consent but I gave up on that so the way to know you're getting the real one is either through installer or off of MMi.

As for the 5 icon dock, I don't see why you want the old one when I'm working on the new one. Here is a preview to tide you over.
    Attached Thumbnails eGlass-dock-5.png  
    2008-06-29 02:36 PM
    hey ex, can you put up a blank v3 icon please?
    2008-06-29 06:35 PM
    hey ex is it anyway u can make a big music icon for iPod Touch Users and can u make the small dock icons :

Mail
    Videos
    Safari
    Installer
    2008-06-29 09:34 PM
    hey ex, can you put up a blank v3 icon please?
    Here ya go. Included are the icon psd file. Simply design your icon with the pen tool on the layer titled "Edit". Then use the provided action to export it out of Photoshop.
    Attached Files
    2008-06-29 09:51 PM
    hey ex is it anyway u can make a big music icon for iPod Touch Users and can u make the small dock icons :

Mail
    Videos
    Safari
    Installer
    5-icon dock is no where near ready to release. I'll get to it when it's finished, but my main priority right now is perfecting the keyboard.
    2008-06-30 02:15 AM
    blank icon plzzz...
    2008-06-30 05:29 AM
    Why? It is setup perfectly for icon creation. All you have to do is edit one layer and use the action.
    2008-06-30 05:32 AM
    o, i didnt know it was still in layers. thanks tho!
    2008-07-01 11:11 PM
    o, i didnt know it was still in layers. thanks tho!
    If you would like to sow your appreciation, click the "thanks" button
    2008-07-02 01:37 AM
    I've made a bit more progress with the keyboard - all vertical English keyboards are complete (Letters, Numbers, Symbols, etc..). I still have to finish the widescreen version and then make international ones as well.
    2008-07-03 11:49 PM
    Installer only has v1. How do I get v3?
    2008-07-04 10:33 AM
    Installer only has v1. How do I get v3?
    Goto page 1, and click the link... once the file downloads you have to manually SSH the folder onto your iPhone/Touch
    2008-07-04 10:38 AM
    I was just hoping there was an easier way. Oh well. I am slowly getting acquainted with WinSCP and SSH. I guess I will get it all working soon. Thanks for the great theme.
    2008-07-04 10:44 AM
    I was just hoping there was an easier way. Oh well. I am slowly getting acquainted with WinSCP and SSH.
    You can also use MMIThemer to download the new version. You'll find it on Installer.
    2008-07-04 05:28 PM
529 ... 122021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD