You still doing icons for v3?
    Yes. Tell me what you need and I'll make 'em.

If anyone has the old 5 dock png could you please attach, have search high and low with no success.

Cheers,
    Here ya go. Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails eGlass-5-dock.png  
    2008-08-16 04:56 AM
    Ok, here we go, I know is little long, however i can wait whenever you're ready.....

ToDoList
    BossTool
    SysInfo
    Categories
    Lockbox
    Battery
    moleskine
    Cydia
    TimeCapsule
    Snapture
    SSH
    2008-08-16 05:03 AM
    eGlass has been my favorite theme since I discovered it when 1.1.4 was first released. Any plans to make it compatible with 2.0.1? I recently upgraded (for better or worse) and would love to use the theme again.
    2008-08-18 04:44 PM
    Yes. Tell me what you need and I'll make 'em.

Here ya go. Cheers.
    can you post the reversed 4 icon dock again with the dock icons from left to right
    Phone text safari ipod please let me know thanks!
    i found the reversed dock icon and can you aligned those four icons properly four the dock because i tried it and the Phone icon is not aligned on the left side dock
    James
    also:
    CAN YOU MAKE
    CYDIA
    APP STORE
    iCallBR
    and also can you make simplify media icon in the updated glossy version there is only the old version out there that is see

LET US KNOW
    Last edited by leobabe04; 2008-08-19 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-19 03:58 AM
    Can anybody help me?
    please I need ipod icon for the dock, i have the old one but it does not much the other dock icons i gues the new icons are more brighter please if anybody call

also if anybody canmake a Cydia and App Store icons for the v3 version???
    2008-08-22 03:45 AM
    great theme, sad that you've lost interest in it exg
    2008-08-22 03:56 AM
    great theme, sad that you've lost interest in it exg
    It's not that I've lost interest, as I still enjoy this theme. Rather, other side projects are consuming my time and this is compounded by the fact that I'm moving at the end of the month (along with going back to school).
    2008-08-22 04:47 AM
    I quickly made these last night for some of my own icons. I love this theme!!! Always have. Thank you for all the icons and docks.

App Store, Koi Pond
    Attached Images eGlass-appstore.png eGlass-koi-pond.png 
    2008-09-06 05:35 PM
    Oh, and WinterBoard
    Attached Images eGlass-winterboard.png 
    2008-09-07 02:44 AM
    is this for winterboard or installer?
    Latest Sig

2008-09-07 03:48 AM
    That's winterboard. The theme package I first downloaded came with a installer icon.

I redid a cydia icon. A little bit brighter and easier to see.

In fact after looking at the app store icon and now cydia, I might redo a lot of them. I just did the 5 icon dock upgrade so I'm working on making a nice clean dock.

If you need a icon, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to help if I can
    2008-09-07 04:35 AM
    i live in vancouver!!!!

Very nice theme
    2008-09-07 07:53 AM
    So. After messing around with the old and new versions, I decided that the V3 icons are pretty much what I was going for. But I didn't see that there was a blank to use in a earlier post!

So here is Cydia, WinterBoard, Flashlight, App Store, Koi Pond for V3

There are SO many new apps for 2.0 it's going to be a chore to keep up with new icons for them all
    Attached Images eGlass-cydia.png eGlass-winterboard.png eGlass-flashlight.png eGlass-app-store.png eGlass-koi-pond.png 
    2008-09-08 01:00 AM
    Martee, thanks a lot for helping out much appreciated. And to everyone using the theme I sincerely appreciate it and hope you like it. Unfortunately, at this point I'm really unsure as to how much I can do for this theme because my time is SOOOO limited. Regardless, I do intend to keep this theme alive and as soon as I get a chance I promise I will start manufacturing icons
    2008-09-08 01:35 AM
    It is a great theme, please dont abondon it

Thanks marte for helping us
    2008-09-08 05:21 PM
    Here ya go. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that appreciate it.
    2008-09-08 05:54 PM
    No problem at all. I'll try and get some of the requests I saw earlier done tonight. But if anyone has any they would like, I'll be happy to try and help!
    Cheese is milk's attempt at immortality...
    2008-09-09 04:46 AM
    Love the look of this theme, and would use it in a second if it was updated with a lot of the App Store app icons. I'd make some myself but haven't really had the free time. I do have a question though; exg5, I know you were working on a 5-icon dock for v3, was that ever finished? I've got saurik's wonderful 5-icon dock mod installed but need a good theme to use with it. If by some chance you did not finish the dock, is there any chance of getting it as-is? The teaser you posted many pages back looked damn nice for being unfinished. I'd use the original 5-icon dock but it doesn't quite match the v3 theme.
    2008-09-09 05:33 AM
    I'm using the same 5 dock mod on my phone too. I totally 100% agree that the new V3 dock looks GREAT. I'd be willing to work on it too if you wanted to post it up. I'm using the old 5 dock, and I like it. Made some nice looking icons for it.

But the V3 is choice
    Cheese is milk's attempt at immortality...
    2008-09-09 07:07 AM
    I'm using the same 5 dock mod on my phone too. I totally 100% agree that the new V3 dock looks GREAT. I'd be willing to work on it too if you wanted to post it up. I'm using the old 5 dock, and I like it. Made some nice looking icons for it.

But the V3 is choice
    if you can make icons for
    CYCORDER
    INTELLISCREEN
    ILOG
    IBLACKLIST
    MCLEANER
    P.S AND A A FIVE ICON DOCK THE GLOSSY ONE
    PLEASE LET US KNOW THANKS!
    2008-09-10 07:40 PM
529 ... 142223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD