I decided to try something a little different, but I can't decide which dock icons I like. To make life easy I'm only doing the top icons in the theme and then the rest I scroll down to; however, I have cleaned a lot of them up. The apple in the center of the dock launches the finder.
    Attached Thumbnails A little photographic-angled.jpg   A little photographic-circles.jpg   A little photographic-circles2.jpg  
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.
    2007-09-12 10:28 AM
    They all look sweet but I like the middle one the best.
    2007-09-12 08:13 PM
    Its almost complete, but I'm not sure if I want to do a different apple that blends better with the rest of the theme.
    Attached Thumbnails A little photographic-photos.jpg  
    2007-09-13 10:52 AM
    Well I finished it, I sorted the dock out by using 100 pixel logos. I think the overlapping is cool.
    Attached Thumbnails A little photographic-fin.jpg  
    2007-09-14 05:40 AM
    Did you upload these somewhere?
    2007-09-14 07:21 AM
    I like it man, got to have

Is the wallpaper(background) separate from the icons?
    2007-09-14 08:34 AM
    The icons are all seperate from the background. You guys may be disappointed by the extent of this "theme". I mostly just did the twelve icons you see. The rest of my icons are relatively stock looking, but since I don't see them on the main page it doesn't really bother me. Hell there are so many ways of swapping themes, Sb, iSwitcher, etc. I don't know which format I would even upload. I might just upload the icons and background and let you guys build out the themes you want.
    2007-09-14 09:08 AM
    hey man i love these icons.. .can you just upload them as strait icons, and then we can package them to whatever we want? i just want the icons. Love em !
    2007-09-14 03:41 PM
    The icons are all seperate from the background. You guys may be disappointed by the extent of this "theme". I mostly just did the twelve icons you see. The rest of my icons are relatively stock looking, but since I don't see them on the main page it doesn't really bother me. Hell there are so many ways of swapping themes, Sb, iSwitcher, etc. I don't know which format I would even upload. I might just upload the icons and background and let you guys build out the themes you want.
    Sounds good to me. I usually build out the themes anyways.
    2007-09-18 07:04 AM
    When is the download coming for this?
    2007-09-19 10:46 PM
    Excellent worK! Please post for download! I can't wait!!!
    2007-09-24 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD