yes

here is two pics for you with the clock fixed for you

is there anything else you want changed if not ill post the two folders for you and you can change the theme folder to what you wnat for you background and icons
    Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-img_0026.png   ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-img_0025.png  
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2009-02-19 03:48 PM
    Perfect. Absolutely perfect!! I cant wait.
    2009-02-19 05:44 PM
    Perfect. Absolutely perfect!! I cant wait.
    ok here you go here is a link to dl....

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

dl the zip folder and open

there are two folders one for the theme one for the widgets

inside the theme folder you can change anything you want except for the Clock, weather,calendar,photo and rpm icons...if you want to change those for any reason you might have to make some adjustments to them so they dont overlap

inside the widget folder just edit you weather for your current location and i also included the live clock with the second hand plist..so if you ever want seconds just go into the folder and change the names of the plist accordingly

your right side will be from top to bottom:
    1:clock
    2:weather
    3:calendar
    4:Photo
    5:whatever you gonna use the rpm icon for

let me know if yuo need any other changes
    enjoy

Your finihed product?
    heres what i was messing around with...

im using the Live Clock app

5 row springboard thanks to leram

i added a 4 day weather forcast..the 6 day was just too wide...but i might make the weather icon bigger to see how it looks with the six day

and i repositioned the calendar and slideshow

i still want to clean up the weather forcast
    Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-img_0028.png  
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2009-02-19 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-19 06:31 PM
    Thanks Ebl

Here is my screenshot

I must know how you do your carrier font like that. Please show me how, Thanks.
    2009-02-19 06:38 PM
    increadible!! thanks ice! really nice work. btw did u get my pm? for some reason i have no sent messages, after i sent it.
    2009-02-19 07:55 PM
    Figured id post a screen shot to show off ur work. I still need to figure out how to hide the labels of the widgets (or i might try to get the clock to cover up its label, and the calendar expanded to cover the weather label above it, but then i don't know what id do with the settings lable, lol.) But the widgets look awsome regardless.
    Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-widgets.jpg  
    2009-02-19 08:05 PM
    OK, actually i hate to ask but i need ur help here. I need the clock widget to be a little bit bigger and positioned down a bit more so it covers the label "Clock". I also need the calendar widget to be made slightly taller (and equally wider so it doesn't look weird) so that it covers the "Weather" label above it. This wouldn't be that big of a deal except that the clock mod will require a change in the location of the clock hands in the html. Here are the images if u don't still have them. Think u can help a brotha out?... again, lol.

oh and ignore that weather icon on top of the widget. i was playing around with the weather icon app, and i couldn't get rid of it.
    Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-labels.jpg  
    Attached Images ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-liveclock.png ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-calendar.png 
    2009-02-19 10:56 PM
    increadible!! thanks ice! really nice work. btw did u get my pm? for some reason i have no sent messages, after i sent it.
    Figured id post a screen shot to show off ur work. I still need to figure out how to hide the labels of the widgets (or i might try to get the clock to cover up its label, and the calendar expanded to cover the weather label above it, but then i don't know what id do with the settings lable, lol.) But the widgets look awsome regardless.
    OK, actually i hate to ask but i need ur help here. I need the clock widget to be a little bit bigger and positioned down a bit more so it covers the label "Clock". I also need the calendar widget to be made slightly taller (and equally wider so it doesn't look weird) so that it covers the "Weather" label above it. This wouldn't be that big of a deal except that the clock mod will require a change in the location of the clock hands in the html. Here are the images if u don't still have them. Think u can help a brotha out?... again, lol.

oh and ignore that weather icon on top of the widget. i was playing around with the weather icon app, and i couldn't get rid of it.
    Looks good. I will adjust those things tomm for you. I did get your pm. If you need help with anything let me know. Just let me know how far you are and what else your trying to do. Just send me a pm
    2009-02-20 06:21 AM

dl the zip folder and open

there are two folders one for the theme one for the widgets

inside the theme folder you can change anything you want except for the Clock, weather,calendar,photo and rpm icons...if you want to change those for any reason you might have to make some adjustments to them so they dont overlap

inside the widget folder just edit you weather for your current location and i also included the live clock with the second hand plist..so if you ever want seconds just go into the folder and change the names of the plist accordingly

your right side will be from top to bottom:
    1:clock
    2:weather
    3:calendar
    4:Photo
    5:whatever you gonna use the rpm icon for

let me know if yuo need any other changes
    enjoy

heres what i was messing around with...

im using the Live Clock app

5 row springboard thanks to leram

i added a 4 day weather forcast..the 6 day was just too wide...but i might make the weather icon bigger to see how it looks with the six day

ice i love ur 4 day weather theme... please send when your finished. try to make the folders all together
    2009-02-20 08:45 AM

The forecast is animated, here is an example of the animation which was created by spamdumpster

How did you add in the 4 day forecast?
    Last edited by Zehlek; 2009-02-20 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-20 05:16 PM
    Ok, well u asked, so here is a pretty complicated one that iv been trying to figure out for a while. If u can't get this, dont worry, it might just not be possible atm. But what i want is to replace the weather widget with the "weatherIcon" app (available in cydia through MMi). the reason for this is that the weather widget is the only one that is attached to the wallpaper, and the weathericon actually moves with the icon. Here is what i have so far (this was created by ZMOBTiger in the itouchfans forum). The mods it needs is:
    1.) I want to add whatever command the current weather widget uses to make the city show on the app.
    2.) I want the icon to be made for the weather chanel app, instead of the default weather app. the name of that app is "TWC.app"
    3.) I want it packaged into the widget theme that ice posted, to replace the weather widget there.
    4.) I want the icon to be slightly larger than it is in this file. I want it to be the same size as the weather widget that ebl made. If u look inside, ther are only 3 png's that need to be made larger, the rest are all images that site inside those three backgrounds

I may want too much, lol. But if it can be done, it appears that this is the place to make it happen.
    Attached Files
    2009-02-20 06:25 PM

The forecast is animated, here is an example of the animation which was created by spamdumpster

send the animation to me
    2009-02-20 06:57 PM
    leram,

i moved the icons for you to cover up the app names...i didnt look into the other weather option ill let you know...let me know how this is for you

i took the six day and modified it to fit under the vista weather icon....i can post it for you but depending on your setup...there maybe a few adjustments youll have to make to all the other widgets positions...

let me know
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2009-02-21 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-21 01:48 AM
    send the animation to me
    Hi , Ice
    I try to move the win side bar up but what i got is the picture moved but the fram did not, can you help, please.
    2009-02-21 03:37 AM
    Hi , Ice
    I try to move the win side bar up but what i got is the picture moved but the fram did not, can you help, please.
    sure ....

the frame is saved to the image.png...
    what you need to do is use photoshop and open the image.png and adjust the frame to where you want you slideshow pics..

if you need help moving it with photshop...send me a link with your image.png and a screen shot to where you want it and ill move it for you
    2009-02-21 03:57 AM
    sure ....

the frame is saved to the image.png...
    what you need to do is use photoshop and open the image.png and adjust the frame to where you want you slideshow pics..

if you need help moving it with photshop...send me a link with your image.png and a screen shot to where you want it and ill move it for you
    Man , it sound complicate to me. What i need is just to move it up alitle bit so the forcast aminate can fit right under
    I mean like screen shot above.
    2009-02-21 04:05 AM
    Man , it sound complicate to me. What i need is just to move it up alitle bit so the forcast aminate can fit right under
    I mean like screen shot above.
    no it will take 2 seconds..i just need a screenshot showing how far up you want it moved and i need you to post the image.png that your using

What setup are you using?
    ebl 5 folder setup or one of the combos i posted?

ill do it for you right now if you give me those couple things
    2009-02-21 04:11 AM
    ??? show me how to put my screen shot up here.
    you mabe laugh at me but 5 months ago i did not know how to turn my computer off.
    2009-02-21 04:18 AM
    ??? show me how to put my screen shot up here.
    you mabe laugh at me but 5 months ago i did not know how to turn my computer off.
    take a screenshot with you phone
    hold down the home button and hit the power button on top and the screen will flash white and it will save the image to you photo app

then ssh into your phone and go to
    var/mobile/media/DCIM/999Apple

and save the image to your desktop it should be named something along the lines of IMG_0001.PNG depending on how many screenshots you take the next will be named IMG_0002.png

then when you reply in the form click on the little paperclip icon above the message window you will be typing in

then a new window will pop up click on browse and navigate to your desktop folder and select the image you jsut saved from your phone

then click on upload and wait until it is down uploading the image

then close the window and hit submit
    2009-02-21 04:26 AM
    ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-img_0001.pnghere the screen shot.
    Last edited by romo; 2009-02-21 at 04:48 AM.
    2009-02-21 04:42 AM
396 ... 71516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD