i thought of anything and everything that could be wrong... it would be easiyer if u just sent me yours and i can put it in and if it doesn't work then its something with my iphone. PLEASE just zip it and sent it
    what do you want zipped ebl whole theme?
    The way I have it in my phone?

I will but I don't use alot of what he released. I delete everything I don't want and than add it to my phone. That's why I posted that zip folder a page back of just the wallpaper rotation files so people don't get more confused

Give me a minute an I'll pm you a link
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2009-02-09 06:08 AM
    what do you want zipped ebl whole theme?
    The way I have it in my phone?

I will but I don't use alot of what he released. I delete everything I don't want and than add it to my phone. That's why I posted that zip folder a page back of just the wallpaper rotation files so people don't get more confused

Give me a minute an I'll pm you a link
    give me the way on your phone... you probably only have icons changed... i will change it back to my needs or you can be helpful and get it like EBL's theme and just do the adjustments for me
    2009-02-09 06:10 AM
    Ebl slick theme mate. A job well done, thank you.

can anyone tell me how to get 5 icons on the bottom bar?
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by JWilson022; 2009-02-09 at 06:15 AM.
    2009-02-09 06:11 AM
    Elb slick theme. job well done, thank you.

can anyone tell me how to get 5 icons on the bottom bar?
    thanks in advance
    go to cydia and search for five icon dock... search for five first and it should pop up
    2009-02-09 06:15 AM
    give me the way on your phone... you probably only have icons changed... i will change it back to my needs or you can be helpful and get it like EBL's theme and just do the adjustments for me
    ok check your pm..i sent you it right from my phone...but its missing alot of little things i dont use from the theme.... but i know what your problem is...i looked at the pic you posted and that little ? up on your status bar is from the wallpaper.html not being able to load your images....either b/c there not named properly or there not in the correct folder....its happened to me before i was getting one black screen randomly and it was b/c the file was named two.jpg when it was set for two.png...so therefore it could not find the correct file

after you dl the link and get it working and compare what you have to what i sent you let me know what detail you missed

im going to bed...good luck ...im sure youll get it...ill check in the morning to see if you got it
    Last edited by Ice9812; 2009-02-09 at 06:33 AM.
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2009-02-09 06:29 AM
    ok check your pm..i sent you it right from my phone...but its missing alot of little things i dont use from the theme.... but i know what your problem is...i looked at the pic you posted and that little ? up on your status bar is from the wallpaper.html not being able to load your images....either b/c there not named properly or there not in the correct folder....its happened to me before i was getting one black screen randomly and it was b/c the file was named two.jpg when it was set for two.png...so therefore it could not find the correct file

after you dl the link and get it working and compare what you have to what i sent you let me know what detail you missed

im going to bed...good luck ...im sure youll get it...ill check in the morning to see if you got it
    ok i got it... but i have no clue what i did wrong in the other one... oh well i also have to go to sleep... tomorrow i will just use your files and put it in mines then it will work... tomorrow i will talk to u about it after school for me nite nite watch for my post... i will be posting at night... thanks a lot!
    2009-02-09 06:43 AM
    Anyone know why this wont work for my weather wiget??

var locale = "Vancouver, British Columbia(Canada)"

i cant figure it out.
    2009-02-09 07:01 AM
    ok, i fix this with photoshop for anyone who dosent time to do it
    put this on...folders/mobilephone

by the way i still have my problem...cant see counter time on the incall screen! :s

Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-callglyph_big.png  
    Last edited by joel_neutral; 2009-02-09 at 07:51 AM.
    2009-02-09 07:34 AM
    I love this theme. Very nice

Still need to get the weather widget back though
    2009-02-09 07:47 AM
    Is it possible for someone to set this theme up how it should be and bundle the correct config into a folder for download? Sorry, but I'm one of the tech-slow people who can't get it by myself.

Also, I'm trying to switch my weather location but "configure me" doesn't open.

This is probably the best theme I've seen, but the errors aren't too user friendly to the average joe.
    2009-02-09 08:31 AM
    Pl use var locale="Vancouver,CA", I mean,ur city name & CA 4 Canada.Dont 4get 2 change "true" to get the temperature in DEGREES.Hopefully u wll get it working....ENJOY
    2009-02-09 09:02 AM
    My issues as of right now.

1.) Can't get the folders to come up in Winterboard in the order stated in the README file. It comes up 1,3,4,2 no matter what with the big folder somewhere in between.

2.) I've got a blank calender. Problem could be ^ above.

3.) Can't get my city's weather to pop up. I've tried to SSH into it but I can't find anything. The confiq that comes with the program does not open.

Help please.
    2009-02-09 09:48 AM
    Anyone know why this wont work for my weather wiget??

var locale = "Vancouver, British Columbia(Canada)"

i cant figure it out.
    just put Vancouver, Canada

TO ICE:
    Hey this morning before school I redesign the stuff so I put it the way I wanted and it works... I have a clue what could of been wrong since I only changed 2 things.. 1st thing I changed was the wallpaper.html and the second is the file in weatherfolder>private> either configureme or the other file. forgot.

I think the problem was the HTML file in windows7 folder... maybe I got the wrong code.
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-09 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-09 04:36 PM
    To get more pictures on the photo side bar you have to edit the html. I know you said you've done that, but I'm guessin you missed an extra step.
    1. Look for this in the html file..."
    document.images.slide.src=eval("image"+step+".src" )
    if (step<9)"

2. Change "step<9" to how many photos you want to use. If you have 13 photos, you must change it to (step<13).

3. Don't forget to edit these as well ---> var image13=new Image()
    image13.src="picture13.jpg"
    Thanks, I didn't do step which will explain why they were not showing.
    2009-02-09 04:47 PM
    I really like this theme, but one thing I don't like about it, is that it slows down my iPhone, which is a big no no. lol.

But great theme tho.
    2009-02-09 04:50 PM
    mashimarowu thank you!
    working fine now.

Cheers
    2009-02-09 05:30 PM
    I keep reading the posts about the changing wall paper rotation but has anyone made a walkthrough on how to implement Dorreen's 24hour changing wallpapers to be included so it sync's with the hour of the day?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2009-02-09 05:48 PM
    hey guys..im back from a loooooon trip upstate...back to business!!
    2009-02-09 06:26 PM
    hey guys..im back from a loooooon trip upstate...back to business!!
    Hey bud.. nice release!

I think a majority of the questions asked while you were gone were:

1) How to implement a transparent icon on top of the widgets so they are functionable.

2) Using a 24hour changing wallpaper like Dorreen's and so it does not conflict with the weather wallpaper files.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2009-02-09 06:35 PM
    I wanna first say this theme is amazing like always ebl4287, but i was wondering if anyone knows why my lockscreen says loading at the top left. I have all the widgets disabled so if anyway could help that would be great.

2009-02-09 07:32 PM
396 ... 3456715 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD