I was wondering if someone can please help me on editing the clock to look like a digital instead of the analogue one?

I got the images, but I don't knowe what script to edit or what to put in the widget.html for it to be digital.
    that would be cool... tell me if you find out
    2009-02-11 12:46 AM
    Here is how I did it.. I decided not to use EBL's widget and just use the standard one via Cydia... works great (Just dosen't say the location) Here's a screenie of my setup:
    I figured out how to use EBL's widget with the 24hr theme from Doreen. Attached is the edited wallpaper.html file which needs to be placed in "WinSideBar Weather (1st)" Directory

on another note...

I am having another problem... When i am on a call and someone else beeps in, i am unable to press "ignore" or "hold call + answer". Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Attached Files
    2009-02-11 01:15 AM
    I love this theme, however it was really slowing the phone, so I decided to remove the calendar and clock, instead add Live time. See the screenie. My phone is lot faster now and I am happy with the result. Thanks ebl for the wonderful layout.
    2009-02-11 01:24 AM
    I figured out how to use EBL's widget with the 24hr theme from Doreen. Attached is the edited wallpaper.html file which needs to be placed in "WinSideBar Weather (1st)" Directory

on another note...

I am having another problem... When i am on a call and someone else beeps in, i am unable to press "ignore" or "hold call + answer". Does anyone know how to fix this?
    f you don't mind then you can go into the icon folders or i forgot the folder with the calling icons and remove all if them so then you can press them...
    2009-02-11 01:27 AM
    I figured it out... if anyone is having that same problem (where you cannot press "ignore" or "hold + answer call" all you have to do is rename LockBackground.html to LockBackground.html; (or anything so that the theme cannot read it) There is 2 instances of this file: in Windows Per7ection folder and one in the WinSideBar Weather (1st) folder. Rename both of those and it will work.
    2009-02-11 01:52 AM
    I figured it out... if anyone is having that same problem (where you cannot press "ignore" or "hold + answer call" all you have to do is rename LockBackground.html to LockBackground.html; (or anything so that the theme cannot read it) There is 2 instances of this file: in Windows Per7ection folder and one in the WinSideBar Weather (1st) folder. Rename both of those and it will work.
    Rename LockBackground.html to what?
    2009-02-11 02:26 AM
    you know you didn't make a difference "rename LockBackground.html to LockBackground.html;"

LOL
    2009-02-11 02:31 AM
    Hi, Samber .
    where can i get the back ground like yours, please.?
    2009-02-11 03:52 AM
    you know you didn't make a difference "rename LockBackground.html to LockBackground.html;"

LOL

There is a difference between those two...
    the ";" at the end changes the extension of LockBackground, making it unreadable by the theme. It is much easier to do this so you can go back and change it in the future instead of deleting it.

If you mean it did not work for you then i am sorry... That is what i did and it works perfectly.

Rename LockBackground.html to what?
    LockBackground.html to LockBackground.html;

";" at the end!

Note: I just picked ";" but you can rename it anything (LockBackground.old) just as long as it is not readable by the theme.
    Last edited by kakemix007; 2009-02-11 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-11 04:40 AM
    There is a difference between those two...
    the ";" at the end changes the extension of LockBackground, making it unreadable by the theme. It is much easier to do this so you can go back and change it in the future instead of deleting it.

If you mean it did not work for you then i am sorry... That is what i did and it works perfectly.

LockBackground.html to LockBackground.html;

";" at the end!

Note: I just picked ";" but you can rename it anything (LockBackground.old) just as long as it is not readable by the theme.
    oh well i accidently copied ";" to the sentence, but i know what you mean now... i thought u wanted to make it read-able but i was like what? lol ok im not doing that theme since i have a better one
    2009-02-11 04:52 AM
    Hi, Samber .
    where can i get the back ground like yours, please.?
    this zip folder has ur wallpaper u want and a bunch more
    Attached Files
    2009-02-11 05:01 AM
    that would be cool... tell me if you find out
    I am having a hard time getting it to show up.
    2009-02-11 05:49 AM
    I am having a hard time getting it to show up.
    you can probably make it show, but making it the real time is hard.
    2009-02-11 06:30 AM
    well i made these tranaparent icons (clock, weather, cal, photos) and modify the info.plist but you need to put the text on icons with some program like photoshop (computer, recylcer, games, phone)

just aline the transparent icons where they sould be! xD (Y)

hope that this can help to someone
    Attached Files
    2009-02-11 06:49 AM
    Gives me a white (blank) wallpaper
    2009-02-11 07:52 AM
    that file assumes that you have had it set up but the weather widget was "off" to the side.
    2009-02-11 12:26 PM
    you can probably make it show, but making it the real time is hard.
    I have no clue what soever what I should put in the widget.html to get it to work, I can get the image to show but that's it.
    2009-02-11 04:42 PM
    Hi

i love this theme but it was slowing down my phone so i made some changes and combined some codes to make my phone run a little faster..

First i elimated the analog clock and combined the weather and calendar and added a digital clock to that .html

than i added the little photo slideshow into the windowPer7ection folder and edited the image to load the background of the calendar..

So basically i have the theme running in only 2 folders with just 2 .html codes instead of 4 ..but i dont use the analog clock so if yuo like that than my setup wouldnt work for you..

i also have the wallpaper rotation running with this theme...

it helped with speeding up my phone...
    Attached Thumbnails ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection-img_0003.png  
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2009-02-11 04:48 PM
    Hi

i love this theme but it was slowing down my phone so i made some changes and combined some codes to make my phone run a little faster..

First i elimated the analog clock and combined the weather and calendar and added a digital clock to that .html

than i added the little photo slideshow into the windowPer7ection folder and edited the image to load the background of the calendar..

So basically i have the theme running in only 2 folders with just 2 .html codes instead of 4 ..but i dont use the analog clock so if yuo like that than my setup wouldnt work for you..

i also have the wallpaper rotation running with this theme...

it helped with speeding up my phone...
    I was wondering if you can please explain what you did to put in the digital clock?
    2009-02-11 04:51 PM
    I was wondering if you can please explain what you did to put in the digital clock?
    here you go ..drag this folder into you themes folder in winterboard and activate it and it will load the clock....it can be easliy combined with one of the html files for the theme....like i said in the above post i combined 3.html codes into one ...and the phone runs alot better...
    Attached Files
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
    2009-02-11 04:57 PM
396 ... 5678917 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD