Reply here
    or add my msn
    [email protected]
    paying with paypal for a full custom theme
    2009-02-09 08:41 AM
    What specifically do you want and what are you willing to pay?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2009-02-09 10:46 AM
    lol..it be better if you said what type of theme you want and id say to give photoshop a go before you ask for someone to make you a them and offering to pay.
    2009-02-09 11:08 AM
    lol..it be better if you said what type of theme you want and id say to give photoshop a go before you ask for someone to make you a them and offering to pay.
    well probably he has no clue where to get the stuff he needs and if hes paying that probably means it's a 10-20 dollar range with good stuff on it
    2009-02-09 04:38 PM
    Obviously,I have no clue how to make themes. thats why I'm paying. Second,Ill give ideas and such. Add my msn,or send me a private message if interested.
    2009-02-09 06:43 PM
    I think if you're willing to pay for a theme you shouldn't be asking here cause there's only a few VERY GOOD themers. Try asking over at Macthemes2.net, they have a higher standard in iPhone/iPod touch themes.
    2009-02-09 10:35 PM
    ^^haha
    2009-02-09 10:36 PM
    I think if you're willing to pay for a theme you shouldn't be asking here cause there's only a few VERY GOOD themers. Try asking over at Macthemes2.net, they have a higher standard in iPhone/iPod touch themes.
    That comment makes me wonder why you are here???
    2009-02-10 04:06 AM
    That comment makes me wonder why you are here???
    Ebl's themes; that's pretty much it.
    2009-02-10 05:02 AM
    Buuf
    Aqwoah
    The Leaf Icon Factory
    Stereo's Leopard
    Just to name a few. There are many many more complete themes - just look around
    2009-02-10 05:09 AM
    Ebl's themes; that's pretty much it.

wow...you need to look around a little more buddy. the person above you has been posting his own themes and MANY people here CAN theme.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-02-10 06:02 AM
    He didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Macthemes is the goods.

If Ebl's Crackberry theme was listed over there, the possibilities would have been huge.

But it wasn't.

Good luck.
    2009-02-10 06:20 AM
    I want an underarmour complete them
    and also a complete abercrombie theme...
    paying for both.
    want lockscreen,background,icons (i like stereo leopards icons),a good background for the icon homepage,Cool sms bubbles or something creative.and also a black keyboard.
    2009-02-10 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD