Well, my iPod touch is stuck on the connect to iTunes screen. It has the background black, with the battery in the top right corner, and the logo of iTunes in the middle and the cord going into iTunes. Now this is what I do.

I have done everything I can possibly think of, holding Home + Power for 10 seconds, and even holding onto Home, and doing everything. Restarted my computer multiple times, reinstalled iTunes, absolutly everything i can think of, to fix this. But what happened, was when i was restoring my iPod Touch to 2.1 from 2.2 to try and jailbreak it (2.2 wasn't working for me) and I got this weird error, I should of screenshotted it, but it was like "unknown error has occured" and now when I plug my iPod in, it makes the weird noise that CPU's make when you plug in something, but iTunes does not recognize it. Please if you have any ideas, please help me.
    2009-02-13 04:17 AM
    after you put into dfu mode close itunes and reopen then it will tell you you have to restore shift click restore and select your ipsw it should restore

if your ipod came with 2.2 it will not downgrade
    2009-02-13 04:45 AM
    If you have a 2g don't try and downgrade. But yeah, you have to put it into DFU.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-02-13 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD