My new request: Harbor Master :-)
    2009-08-07 11:00 PM
    Ok, i L O V E this theme...

if you are still doing any requests...

not to be greedy...

myHomework, Lost It!, iMobsters, Vampires, Zombies, Facebook, Comcast, Monkey Bash, iFitness, Go Fish, Photo Hunt, AroundMe, Flixster, Fox Sports, iNXES, Skeletel System Pro, iMuscle, Uno, WikiTap, myWireless, Shazam, RedLaser, Big Oven, and Companion (COD: WAW)

Yes, that is a huge list... but if you get bored one day...

not to be greedy...

myHomework, Lost It!, iMobsters, Vampires, Zombies, Facebook, Comcast, Monkey Bash, iFitness, Go Fish, Photo Hunt, AroundMe, Flixster, Fox Sports, iNXES, Skeletel System Pro, iMuscle, Uno, WikiTap, myWireless, Shazam, RedLaser, Big Oven, and Companion (COD: WAW)

Lost it! = Lose It!

Green is my favorite color... what can i say?

should i quote myself? no, that would make this really long and large.

i found a bunch on my list by going through the many pages of this post. i guess i can just come back later and post a real request.

this theme rocks

not to be greedy...

Lost it! = Lose It!

Green is my favorite color... what can i say?

should i quote myself? no, that would make this really long and large.

i found a bunch on my list by going through the many pages of this post. i guess i can just come back later and post a real request.

this theme rocks
    wow, ok... i found a bunch of my icons searching previous pages. i will be back with another request post later, please disregard.
    Last edited by DutchessMaster; 2009-08-12 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-12 01:11 PM
    Hi Guys,

is anyone still accepting icon requests for this theme?

cheers

Splash
    2009-08-23 02:00 AM
    First let me SCREAM... AHHHHHHHHHH I just read all 157 (default settings) pages of modmyi and all 30 pages on this site hunting icons. Starting around page 112 the links are all DEAD, yes you know who you are

Several Icons were posted I needed but are no longer available. The icons do not appear on this site either.

So here is what I am looking for.
    BofA aka Bank Of America
    Sirius / XM
    idisk
    Last edited by SuMeRiaN; 2009-09-02 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-31 08:01 PM

help with icons plz
    2009-09-22 01:33 PM
    Hi folks

For all people searching icons for the leaf theme, there is a special
    site with lots of icons to download: http://www.leaftheme.eu

Cheers Marco
    2009-09-22 04:05 PM

Dungeon Hunter

Gangstar: West Coast Hustle

iProtect

Resident Evil 4

Reminder

Sega Genesis

Sandstorm
    2009-09-23 09:36 AM
    Help With Icons Plzzzzz
    2009-09-24 01:06 PM
    Leaf appears to be DED
    2009-10-05 08:03 PM
    Beautiful
    2009-10-05 10:11 PM
    Anyone knows what's going on with the Leaf Theme creators?

Love using just the leaf icon set. Now trying my hand at designing a few and contributing to the icon packs

Icons for Slingplayer Mobile and Tap Forms Database
    Attached Images The Leaf Icon Factory-com.slingmedia.slingplayer.png The Leaf Icon Factory-com.clickspace.tapforms.png 
    2009-10-20 05:56 AM
    Anyone knows what's going on with the Leaf Theme creators?

Love using just the leaf icon set. Now trying my hand at designing a few and contributing to the icon packs

Icons for Slingplayer Mobile and Tap Forms Database
    help with icons
    2009-10-20 09:35 AM
    Very nice.... I will be looking to download this one tonight.
    2009-10-21 10:33 AM
    Is there a way to make the wallpaper static?
    2009-10-21 11:22 AM
    Sorry!! I donīt have much time. I have a lot of work! Sorry again!!
    Here are my all last icons... Keep in touch...

There are lot of icons, refresh, if you donīt see all of them.

2 more:

Last edited by predator13; 2009-10-22 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-22 04:20 AM
    I've done another 3 more, hope you like them

The recently released CNBC Real-Time App (Erin Burnett...She's so hawt right now ) and then there's Thomson Reuters and The Huffington Post
    Attached Images The Leaf Icon Factory-com.nbcuni.cnbc.cnbcrt.png The Leaf Icon Factory-com.thomsonreuters.newsinhand.png The Leaf Icon Factory-com.huffingtonpost.huffingtonpost.png 
    2009-10-22 11:50 PM
    Two more and I've just completed my iPhone home page

Pro Camera and Cambio
    Attached Images The Leaf Icon Factory-net.daemgen.procamera.png The Leaf Icon Factory-info.amarsagoo.cambio.png 
    2009-10-23 11:44 AM
    2009-10-23 05:36 PM
    Thanks for this great theme. I finally finish all icons on my phone. Here are some icons I made and hope these icons can help others..
    Attached Images The Leaf Icon Factory-about-battery.png The Leaf Icon Factory-appbox.png The Leaf Icon Factory-blue-block.png The Leaf Icon Factory-boxed-.png The Leaf Icon Factory-ephotochest.png The Leaf Icon Factory-feed-me-.png The Leaf Icon Factory-hoop-jones.png The Leaf Icon Factory-iarcherfish.png The Leaf Icon Factory-igomoku.png The Leaf Icon Factory-mangaportal.png The Leaf Icon Factory-naturespace.png The Leaf Icon Factory-photosharpfree.png The Leaf Icon Factory-ps-mobile.png The Leaf Icon Factory-sepiacamera.png The Leaf Icon Factory-sharktreasure.png 
    2009-11-16 05:47 PM
    Here are some more.
    Attached Images The Leaf Icon Factory-skyvoyager.png The Leaf Icon Factory-snapbox.png The Leaf Icon Factory-spikey.png The Leaf Icon Factory-starship.png The Leaf Icon Factory-tea-round.png The Leaf Icon Factory-treasure-isl..png The Leaf Icon Factory-vint-shift.png The Leaf Icon Factory-wwaudio.png 
    2009-11-16 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD