my yahoo iphone email doesnt work anymore after i did jailbreak w. ziphone 2.5..

i was using cydia today and all of sudden, the program will open then close.. how do i fix this and i can not uninstall it.

also, how do i access the files inside my iphone from the computer?
    2008-03-05 09:57 AM
    Use the search button. I'm not sure on the first question because i haven't used ziphone.

The cydia problem, try restarting the iphone then opening it. Report back and we'll go from there.

the most popular way to access the iphone filesystem from your computer is installing OpenSSH on your iphone, then using an ssh client on your computer to access it. Once again, Search. There are plenty of detailed threads and guides on MMI and youtube on how to do all of this.
    2008-03-05 10:09 AM
    hi there,

I have the latest update on my first generation iphone install and everything is working, but no email account, i did a quick research and found out that freepops was needed to be install and i did that to but no luck.

I jailbreak and unlock my phone using the new beta version of winpwn 2.5.

please help me i need my email to work on my phone since i'm working with it.

thx in advanced.

Manny
    2008-09-22 08:44 AM
    what do you mean your email won't work? Does it close immediately after being opened? If so, run bossprefs permissions fix.
    2008-09-22 10:34 AM
    When I open cydia it says downloading pakages then closes automaticaly what should I do? Anyone can help plz
    2009-02-16 03:50 PM
    thats not good you need to reinstall cydia via ssh or rejailbreak
    2009-02-17 07:33 AM
    what do you mean your email won't work? Does it close immediately after being opened? If so, run bossprefs permissions fix.
    The mail that is not working is hotmail
    2009-02-23 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD