There's been alot of emails regarding me posting this here since some are unable to get if off of Cydia due to random d/l error msgs so here you go...

Vista Live Theme: Vista SideBar Package.zip
    How this Theme works...

This theme includes a SideBar of working live Gadgets along w/ 24 hour changing wallpapers.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Apps Needed...

1. WinterBoard: By Jay Freeman (Off Cydia by Default)
    2. LiveTime: By Ryan Petrich (off Cydia) Source to Add = http://cydia/ispazio.net
    3. WeatherIcon: By David Ashman (off Cydia) Source to Add = http://david.ashman.com/apt/
    4. iBlank: By Dennis Nederlaf (off Cydia by Default) You'll need to install (12) Blanks on the main page of the SpringBoard and arrange your layout according to my screenshot)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Instructions...

1. Install WinterBoard.
    2. Install WeatherIcon.
    3. Install LiveClock.
    4. Install my Sidebar WeatherIcon theme via WinSCP the folder is named "VistaSidebarWeatherIcon.theme" into this Directory: Library/Themes (which is your WinterBoard Directory) then check off my theme folder named "VistaSidebarWeatherIcon.theme" and drag it "on top" of all your other theme folders to activate it. (make "sure" you have no other weather icon themes checked off or you will have diff icon overlays)
    5. Install my Sidebar LiveClock theme via WinSCP the folder is named "VistaSidebarLiveClock.theme" into this Directory: Library/Themes (which is your WinterBoard Directory) then check off my theme folder named "VistaSidebarLiveClock.theme" and drag it into "2nd place" of all your other theme folders to activate it. (make "sure" you have no other Clock themes checked off or you will have diff icon overlays)
    6. Install my full theme via WinSCP the folder is named "VistaSidebar.theme" into this Directory: Library/Themes (which is your WinterBoard Directory) and drag it into "3rd place" and check it to activate it as well.

So once again in WinterBoard your theme order should be like this:

1. VistaSidebarWeatherIcon.theme
    2. VistaSidebarLiveClock.theme
    3. VistaSidebar.theme
    -------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!
    Doreen
    Attached Thumbnails Vista Live SideBar-paradise.png  
    Last edited by Doreen; 2009-02-18 at 10:01 PM.
    2009-02-18 09:49 PM
    looks sweet I'm not a fan of vista, but I'm going to try this one
    2009-02-18 09:53 PM
    Good enjoy! This one does not pull a weather update for the wallpapers (like my other theme posted here) alot of ppl requested a lighter version of my other theme so this one will simply change your wallpapers each hour but it still has the live gadgets on the Sliding Sidebar etc.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2009-02-18 at 10:08 PM.
    2009-02-18 10:00 PM
    wow this looks sweet! ive always wanted to try a vista theme but never tried. seeing how your direcrtions look very easy to follow i will give this a shot! thanx!
    2009-02-19 12:20 AM
    Very sexy.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2009-02-19 02:26 AM
    Wow... this is the best yet! I really liked the other (24hr Bliss), but quickly got bored of the lawn so I started randomly changing the wallpaper using the "user wallpaper" attr in Winterboard.

This theme is now a permanent fixture on my phone. Thank-you!
    2009-02-19 05:59 AM
    Thanks you guys...

I'm surprised some ppl actually asked me what was the difference in the two. hehe

My other theme is actually a full blown Weather Widget, while this one is a theme w/ wallpapers that change every hour. Curious to see if the few ppl that had battery issues find this theme to be gentler on their batteries since it's not pulling weather for the Springboard.
    2009-02-19 06:05 AM
    This looks so sweet on my phone !!!
    Thanks .......
    2009-02-19 08:17 AM
    hmmm im torn between the two... =)
    2009-02-19 12:21 PM
    Thanks you guys...

I'm surprised some ppl actually asked me what was the difference in the two. hehe

My other theme is actually a full blown Weather Widget, while this one is a theme w/ wallpapers that change every hour. Curious to see if the few ppl that had battery issues find this theme to be gentler on their batteries since it's not pulling weather for the Springboard.
    no no battery issue with your theme or this one........

I change between the 2 frequently
    2009-02-19 04:11 PM
    I Love this theme, Thanks .......
    2009-02-21 03:18 AM
    This is the first Vista theme I started to use and I LOVE IT.

This is what I have so far.

Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!
    2009-02-21 10:03 PM
    /me is jealous cuz you have snow it looks like...
    2009-02-21 10:05 PM
    Yes we got a few inches today....Any chance of more sidebar icons?
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!
    2009-02-22 05:06 AM
    i can't seem to find out why the weather icon doesn't show up. I downloaded everything off cydia and placed it in the right spot on winterboard
    Attached Thumbnails Vista Live SideBar-photo.jpg  
    2009-02-25 02:58 AM
    The weather icon will only show up if you download and install an app off of Cydia called "WeatherIcon" once that is installed then make sure to check off my theme for that app and drag it up on top of all your themes in Winterboard okay.
    2009-02-25 03:16 AM
    This would be the prefect theme.. If it wasn't for that windoze logo.
    I just can't do it.

It makes me shake

Damn you Windoze Dock, damn you.
    2009-02-25 04:22 AM
    Beautiful!!!!
    Thank you so much!
    This is sooo cool
    I love the clock and all the wallpapers

OMG
    I love this
    You are GOD!
    I have been trying to do this for like a month and you just helped me just like that!

Thankyou!
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-02-27 at 05:39 AM.
    2009-02-27 05:19 AM
    OMG! I love you Doreen! Look how gorgeous you've helped my iPhone look!

The only thing that bugs me a bit is the "taskbar" at the bottom, i'll probably tinker with that a little bit though.

Also I had a question, how do you get the battery to display as a number in the top right corner?

And one more thing, what files should I delete to stop the backgrounds from switching? I use my own backgrounds on top of the ones that come with the theme. No offense, but I have a nice set of backgrounds i like to manually switch every now and then. I just dont want another process running in the back.

Thanks Doreen, keep up the great work!
    Last edited by iphone49er; 2009-02-28 at 11:51 AM. Reason: A few more comments
    2009-02-28 08:37 AM
    You guys are welcome, just go into my theme folder and dump the following:

Private Folder
    LockBackground.html
    Wallpaper.html

Then drop your own static wall in there instead w/ everything that is left and respring.
    2009-02-28 09:47 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.