Title says it all. I'm sure this has been asked several times but I'm not sure as to go about searching for it. Thanks in advance!
    2009-02-18 11:38 PM
    you need to find the image file that is associated with airplane mode it is located in springboard .app most likely
    2009-02-18 11:50 PM
    you need to find the image file that is associated with airplane mode it is located in springboard .app most likely

Named: FSO_Airplane.png & Default_Airplane.png

Create a a PNG image file the same size as the above ones with the words iPod instead on it, save them as a PNG named exactly as the above and SSH them to your phone...
    2009-03-05 11:12 PM
    I'm a bit new to the modding of these files. How do I find out the dimensions? When I SSH the files over, I am only able to see their size (I'm on WinXP, does that matter?) and then when I attempt to open them with any app I get an error (not a valid bitmap). I think it would be kinda cool to change the airplane to "iPod".

EDIT

::Thinks to self: "Why can't I just try before I post??"::

Well, after pokin' around, I made a Winterboard theme of it. The image I made is 27x20. I used the FrancophilSans Bold font (it is argued to be the iPod font- or at least a good clone of it). Attached is the winterboard theme of it. Work great for me
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2009-03-14 at 11:25 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2009-03-14 10:46 AM
    Glad to hear you got it all sorted out
    2009-03-14 03:51 PM
    lol thanks. For anyone who wants it, I'm going to put this up via PWNCenter in Cydia
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2009-03-14 08:27 PM
    I want a Triple X logo .... can anyone make it? "XXX" I think that would be cool
    2009-03-14 10:08 PM
    I want a Triple X logo .... can anyone make it? "XXX" I think that would be cool
    Here ya go. SSH into /Library/Themes/ and set with WinterBoard
    2009-03-15 05:03 AM
    Can someone Please create me an airplane mode AT&T sign PLEASE
    2009-11-12 04:45 AM
    Can someone Please create me an airplane mode TIGO Please!!!

Can someone Please create me an airplane mode TIGO sign Please!!!
    Last edited by utilaboy; 2010-06-13 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-13 01:51 AM
    I'm trying to do this, but there are no FSO_Airplane.png & Default_Airplane.png
    files in my springboard.app folder.
    Any suggestions?
    2011-07-01 02:53 PM
    It is a good idea, and I will introduce some other one. For me ,this video converter for ipad suits me perfectly. You should take a good look.
    For more video apps for ipad, you can try it before you start work.
    2012-03-22 09:05 PM
    teenlastpost I'm a bit new to the modding of these files. How do I find out the dimensions? When I SSH the files over, I am only able to see their size (I'm on WinXP, does that matter?) and then when I attempt to open them with any app I get an error (not a valid bitmap). I think it would be kinda cool to change the airplane to "iPod".

EDIT

::Thinks to self: "Why can't I just try before I post??"::

Well, after pokin' around, I made a Winterboard theme of it. The image I made is 27x20. I used the FrancophilSans Bold font (it is argued to be the iPod font- or at least a good clone of it). Attached is the winterboard theme of it. Work great for me
    really ? you mean the one with the ski station logo ? would you share ?
    2013-01-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD