Okay, I have a jailbroken ipod touch. And last night i installed a theme called Shine,

I then went into SMBPrefs and selected that theme to be used, and now when i turn my ipod on. It freezes at the apple boot screen, and when the Springboard should have appeared, the apple icon stays there with a "loading icon" and it just stays like that.

It's odd, because according to my PC the ipod is fully functional. As i can still sync music to it etc.

After about 5 minutes of loading, it restarts, and the whole loading process starts again untilk it restarts again.

Any Help Would Be Greatful.
    2008-03-05 06:06 PM
    I had the same problem cept, mine was due to my fonts. I used boss tool to mave apps and fonts but before i moved them i changed the system font and when i went to restore default fonts it couldnt find the folder the fonts were in. so im in the same boat as you. loading,loading, loading!\
    I had to restore fortunatily my 7.6 itunes isnt one that breaks oktoprep. so im back to 1.1.2 STABLE and happy. I think you might have to restore. but first try to ssh in and change back what you did. hope this helps
    2008-03-05 06:19 PM
    Sorry guys, you are going to have to restore and start over.

GenghisPhlip
    2008-03-07 08:47 PM
    Omg same thing happened to me. I have no idea how to get it back to normal. Please, can someone help?

I can't do anything with it because it won't turn on. I can't even put it in restore/recovery mode.
    I even tried forcing it but still no luck.
    Also I can't SSH, as I can't find out what the IP is.
    If someone found a way to solve it, please tell me. I have no idea what to do.
    Last edited by Alanthegun; 2008-05-18 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-18 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD