Hello everyone, first post here.

Has anyone seen a nice hello kitty theme yet? My sister is a hk fanatic and I would love to surprise her with an iPhone theme. Thanks!
    2007-09-13 10:04 AM
    I too would love to see a Hello Kitty theme made or even a Batz Maru. My wife has been asking me nonstop if I've seen one and it's getting to the point of where it's starting to be annoying. I got her quiet for now with the Tinkerbell theme, which by the way is awesome, but I know that will only quell her for a short time.
    2007-09-20 10:40 PM
    I too would love to see a Hello Kitty theme made or even a Batz Maru. My wife has been asking me nonstop if I've seen one and it's getting to the point of where it's starting to be annoying. I got her quiet for now with the Tinkerbell theme, which by the way is awesome, but I know that will only quell her for a short time.

Ya my girls been wanting this theme also, I started one a couple days ago but have other projects going on, I'll try to finish the hello kitty one over the next couple days and convert the tinkerbell theme over to summerviard so that they can switched out. The hello kitty one will be simple and clean
    2007-09-20 11:19 PM
    Some things just should NOT be done...
    2007-09-20 11:31 PM
    Some things just should NOT be done...
    No need to be a **** about what other people like. We are all different and I personally dont care for Hello Kitty but my girlfriend does. And looks like a couple other people do to. No ones saying you have to download it.
    2007-09-21 01:56 AM
    i'll get right on it!!!!!!
    2007-09-21 01:58 AM
    someone made a theme with the white and black piggies (i think they are from the Hello Kitty world or whatever)
    2007-09-21 02:16 AM
    Hey guys I made one, I'll upload it shortly.
    2007-09-29 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD