hehehe work email suby. hit me up

Taking over the world...i like the sound of that
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-03-04 11:58 PM
    I would love to get my hands on a green version of this theme
    2009-03-05 12:19 AM
    Suby did you have a chance to make anymore icons? I just need a couple more to be complete lol.... Dont mean to bother..

Oh and by the way i redid my carbon dock lol Phone,Mail,Ireal,SwirlyMMS,iPod

still need to know how you got the weather there!
    2009-03-05 01:00 AM
    still need to know how you got the weather there!
    same...
    2009-03-05 02:41 AM
    same...
    i posted how a couple pages back
    2009-03-05 05:00 PM
    he is mostlikely using a differnt weather widget and repositioned it through the stylesheet
    2009-03-05 06:31 PM
    to remove the time you can simply use makeitmine from cydia to chagne your banner to blang (2 spaces) or we can just upload a modded plist file with the time off. i have it on for when im in apps
    I've used MIM to remove the clock, but would now like to have the clock show when in apps. How did you go about doing that? Is it the plist file? Do you mind uploading yours?
    2009-03-05 07:29 PM
    I've used MIM to remove the clock, but would now like to have the clock show when in apps. How did you go about doing that? Is it the plist file? Do you mind uploading yours?
    yeah cricket share your ways.. i would like to make the defualt theme this way cause it sucks that i dont have time when im in apps.. but i dont like having two times on my springboard
    2009-03-05 08:07 PM
    yeah cricket share your ways.. i would like to make the defualt theme this way cause it sucks that i dont have time when im in apps.. but i dont like having two times on my springboard
    I second this ummmm Cricket fill us in?
    2009-03-05 08:23 PM
    i couldn't agree more...I can't stand not having the time showing when i'm browsing on apps and I also don't like having 2 clocks on the homescreen ;-/ i'd love to get that plist
    2009-03-05 08:26 PM
    Wow! That would be a HUGE advantage to know how to have the default time in the status bar in apps and not on the springboard. I would be forever grateful to know the code for the PList.
    2009-03-05 08:55 PM
    Ill throw my hat in for the time mod as well. I didn't even know that was possible. This thread is like an iphone themeing class, lol. Great work guys, keep it going.

Hey im sure u guys have modded this as well, but do u remember the name for the uiimage of the top bar in the phone app (when ur not on the dialer option)? I have gone through all of them and i can't find wich one controls that.
    2009-03-05 09:18 PM
    Ill throw my hat in for the time mod as well. I didn't even know that was possible. This thread is like an iphone themeing class, lol. Great work guys, keep it going.

Hey im sure u guys have modded this as well, but do u remember the name for the uiimage of the top bar in the phone app (when ur not on the dialer option)? I have gone through all of them and i can't find wich one controls that.
    im confused on what your talking about.. but there are 3 files for the status bars, as of right now 2 of them are in springboard.app folder FST_BG.png and Default_BG.png. The status bar that appears on the springboard is statusbar.png in the root folder of the theme.

fst - lockscreen and a small handfull of programs such as photo album,

default - most programs

statusbar - springboard.. i will be deleting this file and placing it where it should be in the springboard.app folder as "FSO_BG.png"
    2009-03-05 09:26 PM
    haha, no, not the status bar, the top bar in the phone app. Its right below the status bar when u have the phone app opened. If u open the phone app, and go to ur phonebook for example, its the bar around the words "All Contacts".
    2009-03-05 09:36 PM
    oh i have no idea on that one, atleast not of the top of my head.. one thing that might help all of you, that helped me a lot is do a search on this forum for 2.0 uiimages and there is someone that posted up what pretty much everything is. This was an awesome reference when it came time to making his theme..

after all this research, i now how to change the color of the time or make it transparent, but the weird thing is when you change this it changes for everything. From what i can see is that there is no way to have the home screen time transparent and the rest on .. i do have an idea though how to trick it
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-03-05 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-05 11:12 PM
    Yes every UIImage except the one im looking for, lol. That is one hell of a resource for beginners tho, it showed me a lot.

IDK, i can't find this damn image anywhere. Cricket do u have any idea?
    2009-03-06 12:30 AM
    it has to be in my theme, cause its modded. its going to be a think line and probably under uinavbar or something
    2009-03-06 12:38 AM
    Some screenshots of this beautiful theme....

Macintosh HD Folder

Utilities Folder

Media Folder
    2009-03-06 03:00 AM
    Yes every UIImage except the one im looking for, lol. That is one hell of a resource for beginners tho, it showed me a lot.

IDK, i can't find this damn image anywhere. Cricket do u have any idea?

yeah i have an idea but i cant test it until i get home and everyone should know by now im always working and only home late at night. ill take a look for sure. im trying to get back into shape with photoshop so cut me some slack.

as for the time mod i have both time in apps AND on the homescreen. i believe this is a miscomunication. i dont believe you can remove one and not the other. ill look into this for sure for you guys.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-03-06 03:10 AM
    awesome screen shots man.. really looks good nice lockscreen set up.

well just did some batching to get the file size down.. looks like i can shave off around 5 megs but thats about it.. i would say look for an update tomorrow sometime..

also hopefully cydia release soon.. i would like to build up the icons more.. will proababy using some veteran themes like buuf to make icons (just for the naming and what not, not for design)
    2009-03-06 03:49 AM
989 ... 9171819202129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD