babydol.. i have a pink one with animal print.. i have been so busy i havent found time to upload it and what not.. i will be doing that soon
    2009-03-22 01:39 AM
    Yes pink would be good. Not for me...lol......but my girlfriend would love it
    2009-03-22 02:04 AM
    babydol.. i have a pink one with animal print.. i have been so busy i havent found time to upload it and what not.. i will be doing that soon
    i'll be on a look out for it. you guys do great work!
    2009-03-22 02:10 AM
    yeh bro, get that pink v. up please. My girl still keeps bugging me for it.

Thanks again for a great theme!
    2009-03-23 01:51 AM
    Yeah pink please. Any idea when you will be uploading it so I don't have to check back a bunch of times a day for my girl.
    2009-03-23 03:56 AM
    wow ok.. i will work on this tomorrow.. now that there is such a demand.. i have honestly just been lazy on it.. its already done just have to fix a couple issues.. hang tight guys
    2009-03-23 06:21 AM
    it wont download from cydia,so i downloaded here and ssh it..it shows on winterboard but wont do anything,it goes to stock icons....i installed it in right folder...help!
    2009-03-23 07:37 AM
    can i not find this on cydia? cuz im really not good at SSH. Infact i dont know any of it
    2009-03-23 07:42 AM
    Sorry i havent been able to upload the green version yet suby, ive been really busy and i havent had any time to upload it. Theres still a couple folders I think that need skinning but its looking pretty good, ive been using it since i made it and havent found any major problems with it.
    2009-03-23 11:14 AM
    Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the superb work on the theme, it absoltuely stunning and you have my vote in the contest. I was hoping someone could help me out, I'm not sure why this isnt working for me but I've tried changing the default blue background to something I have o n my computer and have set the dimensions properly and overwritten the original Wallpaper.png file in the theme directory but its still displaying the default wallpaper that comes with it.

I figured this was the way to change the wallpaper but maybe someone can advise me if I'm doing it wrong?
    2009-03-23 11:15 AM
    Have you tried respringing? Go into winterboard, uncheck ininja and recheck it and itll respring.
    2009-03-23 12:22 PM
    Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the superb work on the theme, it absoltuely stunning and you have my vote in the contest. I was hoping someone could help me out, I'm not sure why this isnt working for me but I've tried changing the default blue background to something I have o n my computer and have set the dimensions properly and overwritten the original Wallpaper.png file in the theme directory but its still displaying the default wallpaper that comes with it.

I figured this was the way to change the wallpaper but maybe someone can advise me if I'm doing it wrong?
    if you are using the weather widget at the top of the screen you would need to replace the wallpaper in that folder rather than the ininja (theme) folder.

Other than that, it should work just fine
    2009-03-23 07:15 PM
    Hey,

I really want to this theme for my itouch and so far i got everything to work but there is just only one problem. The original dock of the ipod is over the dock of this theme. So i wondering how could i make it so that the theme's dock just dissapears. Or could you make an ipod dock for this theme?

Thank You
    2009-03-23 08:57 PM
    I'm an idiot...at work with internet password needed so I had the "?"...just needed to login and respring...phew...hope nobody read that b4 edit.

Looking forward to more icons...(no settings icon??) Anyway, AWESOME! My wife would love in PiNK of course!

Killer theme! I voted for it!
    Last edited by Bigperm26; 2009-03-23 at 11:14 PM.
    2009-03-23 11:00 PM
    if you are using the weather widget at the top of the screen you would need to replace the wallpaper in that folder rather than the ininja (theme) folder.

Other than that, it should work just fine
    Awesome that was the problemo, thanks
    2009-03-24 12:38 AM
    Hey for some reason my weather icon will not change. It just stays as the default icon. I checked the icon folder and both the Weather.png and WeatherBug.png are in the folder. I also noticed that for some reason other themes arent changing this icon either? Any ideas to what the problem could be? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    2009-03-24 02:53 AM
    kph12 on your springboard or in categories? ive noticed categories doesnt skinn some icons
    2009-03-24 05:46 AM
    why don't do this theme but in black
    2009-03-24 05:46 AM
    When it's under categories it changes fine but when it's on my springboard it remains the default icon.
    2009-03-24 06:08 AM
    I tried downloading this from cydia cuz its listed today over there but everytime i start downloading it, it says size mismatch. any help here?
    2009-03-24 06:11 AM
989 ... 16242526272836 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD