its being worked on by mmi staff.. sorry for the major inconveinance.
    2009-03-24 04:59 PM
    EDIT:

I should learn how to read threads.
    2009-03-24 10:36 PM
    still have this theme on my phone and it's looking great. I think it would be cool though if there were more alternate dock icons (particularly for text and iPod)...I know there are already extras for these, but I feel that the dock isn't perfect yet...just an idea!
    2009-03-25 12:09 AM
    the theme comes with the nessesary psd (the exact psd i used to create the default dock) so anyone can arrange the icons on the dock and/or add a carbon fiber background to the dock..
    2009-03-25 01:55 AM
    the theme comes with the nessesary psd (the exact psd i used to create the default dock) so anyone can arrange the icons on the dock and/or add a carbon fiber background to the dock..
    Nooo....that's not what I'm saying. Believe me, I know how to do all that stuff. I was just saying that although I really like the provided dock icons as they are now, I feel that the dock can be made better/perfect by changing a few of the icons to make it all flow better. It would be cool to have a few more options is all...I've been searching for new icons to use for dock, but haven't found anything sufficient.
    2009-03-25 02:13 AM
    the icon images on the dock were made by vector shapes.. and im still a little lost on what your saying flow better??? please explain.. im not being hostile.. just interested in anything that can help the theme
    2009-03-25 02:31 AM
    Finally got the weather icon to change!! had to go under the system/library/coreservices/springboard and change the weather icon there.

Also if i want to change the slide to unlock text which file would i edit? If i change it with customize it does not override the iNinja slide to unlock text.

And if your taking icon requests a settings icon would be awesome because the plain old settings icon just stands out with the rest of the icons. It could look the same just be blue.
    Thanks so much I love this theme, you guys got my vote.
    2009-03-25 03:05 AM
    there will be a new release tonight that includes the settings icon.. i have no idea how it wasnt in the theme when i released it last time.. lol
    2009-03-25 03:18 AM
    By the flow I mean...I feel like something with the standard dock just isn't right -- maybe what I'm looking for is a dock that is more symmetrical a relatively uniform. Something about it seems awkward...I like it but I'm looking for further perfection! Hah
    2009-03-25 04:18 AM
    First, I want to apologize if someone else has already asked and answered my question in this 35 page thread. Now, is there anyway to change the color of the Wifi numbers and the battery numbers on the status bar? I have mine set to give me the percentages instead of the icons and the numbers are all but invisible. Also, as I posted on the MMi theme contest page, is there anyway to make the dock compatible with the iTouch? I don't have the phone app which really kills the dock's part of the theme.

Also, here are some icon requests:
    Fliq Notes
    Aurora Feint II: The Arena
    TextFree SMS
    Woman Calendar
    Weightbot
    PocketMoney
    iDracula
    The Chronicles of Inotia: Legend of Feanor
    Jaadu VNC
    iBearMoney
    Payback
    Theseus
    Gas Cubby
    Stanza
    FlipBook
    The Quest
    MobileTerminal
    iStats
    iCatchall
    MemoryInfo
    iNetwork - Speed Test
    Rock Your Phone
    MyProfiles
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-03-25 04:31 AM
    First, I want to apologize if someone else has already asked and answered my question in this 35 page thread. Now, is there anyway to change the color of the Wifi numbers and the battery numbers on the status bar? I have mine set to give me the percentages instead of the icons and the numbers are all but invisible. Also, as I posted on the MMi theme contest page, is there anyway to make the dock compatible with the iTouch? I don't have the phone app which really kills the dock's part of the theme.

MyProfiles
    The dock can be found on page 10 of this thread. You will need to make some icons invisible though (use the safari icon)
    2009-03-25 05:17 AM
    The dock can be found on page 10 of this thread. You will need to make some icons invisible though (use the safari icon)
    I actually just found the .psd file inside the download file for the theme and I'm reordering the icons for how I'm used to it. All I need now for my dock is a book icon and an icon for Gas Cubby. It would be really amazing if someone who is really good with photoshop can turn the attached icons into a dock style icons . I also just figured out how to change the Notes.app icon to be used for Fliq Notes.app.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-picture-3.png [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-picture-2.png 
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-03-25 05:34 AM
    hey i downloaded the new update and there arent an icons for settings, youtube or photos. I checked the folder and they are missing.
    2009-03-25 05:50 AM
    Just installed this on my iphone i love it!
    2009-03-25 08:57 AM
    Anyone else getting size mismatch on cydia after downloading only 187k?
    2009-03-25 07:15 PM
    You'll have to tranfer it over via SSH or using Diskaid...super easy. This will also make it easier to make adjustments to the "slide to iNinja" text. I changed mine to "Slice to Open" and I changed the other texts as well.

AWESOME THEME! I'd love to see some different wallpapers though. Especially for the notes app. It's hard to see the black text on the dark blue WP.

And I also like the Carbon Dock someone created in earlier posts! Nice work everyone who contributed!

Is there any chance someone can bundle the font package and put it on Cydia for FontSwap? Or bundle it and explain where to SSH it with FontSwap. I'm not thrilled about replacing the original even if I back it up...I don't need a SWOD after all the time and apps I've got rocking on this baby.

I'll wait to request icons since I'm sure you guys are still busy tweaking this!
    2009-03-26 12:36 AM
    hey i downloaded the new update and there arent an icons for settings, youtube or photos. I checked the folder and they are missing.
    You can download the file that was posted on the MMi Theme Contest page. Once you download it, you can copy the YouTube and Photos icon from that version over to your iPhone. Its still missing the Settings icon, though. The direct download link is: http://modmyi.com/files/themecontest...%203-14-09.zip.

2009-03-26 02:48 AM
    This theme is simply awesome! I love how it has a hint or carbon fiber. But how do I change my carrier logo to the one that comes with the theme? My service provider is Fido from Canada.
    2009-03-26 07:28 PM
    This theme is simply awesome! I love how it has a hint or carbon fiber. But how do I change my carrier logo to the one that comes with the theme? My service provider is Fido from Canada.
    i will ask cricket to look into this.. he may need to talk to you one on one and get the bundle folder your carrier resides ( he is better at all that stuff than i am)

so cricket if you read this can you help him out
    2009-03-26 11:10 PM
    Just asking here kinda new.

Wat folder should this folder go into cause i put it into /private/var/stash/Themes.heJiMG

It shows up in winterboard but it wont work, i turned all my other stuff off custom battery, lockscreen, ect.
    2009-03-27 01:21 AM
989 ... 17252627282937 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD