Nice theme, I will be using it for a while. Does anybody know how I can add the temp to the weather? And maybe fit a weather description in there somewhere?
    2009-04-09 06:01 AM
    hey guys, im trying to figure this out and cant seem to do it, but my icons are covering the time date widget and i just need to know how do i change it where i can see the time plz??
    [IMG][/IMG]

P.S. please be specific...
    Last edited by rvance; 2009-04-09 at 03:22 PM.
    2009-04-09 03:05 PM
    I really like theme. The only downside is that there are plenty of icons for man different apps, but some of the stock apps dont have icons. Example would be settings, photos, and weather. I have the weather displayed on my statusbar but still like to keep the icon on the home screen. If there was a way for you guys to make an icon pack to release so more apps are covered with icons.
    2009-04-09 03:12 PM
    Ok. I'll cover the last two post. For the icons covering the clock widget you need to download iblank and create 4 blank icons per page. Drag them to the top and voilą. For the question about icon release, if you read the forum you will find the icons, don't just assume they were forgotten. I new icon release will be coming out tomorrow and it will contain every native app icon plus about 200 new ones I have created for the new
    Release
    2009-04-09 03:26 PM
    got it, thanks a bunch skinner:-))
    2009-04-09 03:44 PM
    skinner you are the man!!! i love you in a non gay way..lol
    2009-04-09 04:26 PM
    i dont get what you mean to read the forum because i looked on this forum and theres no extra icons there. also i have an issue where the clock screen has two clocks on it. i have nothing in winterboard that does places a clock there and cant figure out what it could be. Heres a screenshot of it
    2009-04-09 04:44 PM
    i dont get what you mean to read the forum because i looked on this forum and theres no extra icons there. also i have an issue where the clock screen has two clocks on it. i have nothing in winterboard that does places a clock there and cant figure out what it could be. Heres a screenshot of it
    Not to be rude but obviously you didn't read the forum. I found the ones you requested two pages back and you said there were no extra icons, in the last couple days I've posted 83 additional icons. The ones you are looking for are found on:

Settings - Post #631 (Pg 43)
    Photo - Post #651 (Pg 44)
    Weather - Post #651 (Pg 44)
    Stocks - Post #652 (Pg 44)

also i have an issue where the clock screen has two clocks on it. i have nothing in winterboard that does places a clock there and cant figure out what it could be. Heres a screenshot of it
    I'm not too sure what the problem here is. Have you tried copying over the fonts supplied with the package. Do this and see what happens. Maybe Subywrex might know the problem but I would start with trying to get those fonts on your iphone. There is a readme there to tell you what to do.
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-09 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-09 08:36 PM
    icon request:

Settings
    Yahoo!

*Thanks In Advance*

disregard my last request for the settings icon, still want yahoo!

can you make an dock for (left to right): AIM, Phone, iPod, Text
    going across Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by Rcooley617; 2009-04-09 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "R-R"
    2009-04-09 09:50 PM
    icon request:

Settings
    Yahoo!

*Thanks In Advance*

disregard my last request for the settings icon, still want yahoo!

can you make an dock for (left to right): AIM, Phone, iPod, Text
    going across Thanks in Advance
    OK. Just to let you know the dock is designed to be a 5 icon dock but I can make it 4 and remove the big center button and space everything accordingly. I'll get to the Yahoo icon later. Just a reminder to yourself and to everyone else, please send you icon request to [email protected] so I don't have to be searching through the thread to find them, that way they go right in my inbox and save me the trouble. Thanks.
    2009-04-09 11:17 PM
    Hey can anyone help me out finding where the "slide to iNinja" text is in the theme so i can change it? looked in the telephoney thing but couldn't find it

thx
    2009-04-10 04:42 AM
    springboard.app.. en.emoji i think o rsomething like that.. theres the files in there.

also for anyone that wants it.. its pre release but because i have been slaking ill give you all something..

IGIRLY http://subylang.com/uploads/iGirly.rar

its pretty much all there but i havent fined tuned it.. it will eventually be released in its own thread
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-04-10 at 05:58 AM.
    2009-04-10 05:56 AM
    OK. Just to let you know the dock is designed to be a 5 icon dock but I can make it 4 and remove the big center button and space everything accordingly. I'll get to the Yahoo icon later. Just a reminder to yourself and to everyone else, please send you icon request to [email protected] so I don't have to be searching through the thread to find them, that way they go right in my inbox and save me the trouble. Thanks.
    ok thanks again, and I'll sure to use the email for icon request

Thanks
    "R-R"
    2009-04-10 05:38 PM
    nice thanks
    2009-04-10 05:41 PM
    ok thanks again, and I'll sure to use the email for icon request

Thanks
    Hey. I'm unable to get the 4 icon dock working since the spacing and the icon size is hard to work with and I don't want to give you something that you won't like. Do you have a 5 icon dock in mind and I could create that for you instead. Let me know by email at [email protected]
    2009-04-11 12:04 AM
    Here are the docks that were requested via email with BeeJive on the dock. Don't be afraid of the thanks button....lol. Also remember to rename to SBDockBG.png as these are labelled dock1 and so on since I make so many.

Tyson
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-dock1.png   [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-dock2.png   [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-dock4.png   [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-docks3.png  
    2009-04-11 12:24 AM
    hey skinner, thanks for the clarification on the MusicSettings.bundle, it worked, but the icons look smaller than the rest. I opened up the ones native to the theme, and the ones that I resized for the MusicSettings.bundle folder and they are the same 29x29 px in size. They look smaller than all the other icons in the preferences app, any ideas?

Also, I noticed that the "play" button in YouTube and AVPlayer (or the native video player) is off center, is it just me, or is everyone's like that? suby? where is that setting and/or png's for those, I'd like to investigate whether it's a bug on my end, or in the theme so we can get it mended...

i'm learning little by little, so I may be wet behind the ears on this themeing business, but I'm a quick learner and have a great deal of experience in linux/unix, so it makes sense to me...just need to learn the ropes a bit...lol
    2009-04-11 01:17 AM
    hey skinner, thanks for the clarification on the MusicSettings.bundle, it worked, but the icons look smaller than the rest. I opened up the ones native to the theme, and the ones that I resized for the MusicSettings.bundle folder and they are the same 29x29 px in size. They look smaller than all the other icons in the preferences app, any ideas?

Also, I noticed that the "play" button in YouTube and AVPlayer (or the native video player) is off center, is it just me, or is everyone's like that? suby? where is that setting and/or png's for those, I'd like to investigate whether it's a bug on my end, or in the theme so we can get it mended...

i'm learning little by little, so I may be wet behind the ears on this themeing business, but I'm a quick learner and have a great deal of experience in linux/unix, so it makes sense to me...just need to learn the ropes a bit...lol
    OK. First the icon prob. The large icons that your resized to 29x29 are actually smaller. When we create icons for the theme, the actual icon is 72x72 but the icon itself is 52x52. There is a transparent background to give you the icon seperation on your springboard. If you download the two that I posted a couple pages these are exactly 29x29 and are like the other settings icon, no transparent border. Or if you want to do it yourself, just cut the icon itself and place resize it to 29x29 without the transparent border. Not sure if that make sense but if not just download the two that I posted and replace the current ones you have and let me know if it works or not.

About the play button. My in like that also and I'm not sure if it is like this in the stock iphone theme or not. Maybe suby might now something about this. Try and switch back to stock theme and see if the play button moves. If not then its an apple thing. If it does, its something with the ininja. Thats about all I know for this topic.

Tyson
    2009-04-11 01:36 AM
    well skinner, i noticed that the stock apple theme play button is larger, and it seems to be centered, but the iNinja play button is smaller, I think perhaps the location of the play button is set within some apple config file and whatever png applied will be placed there, and being that the iNinja icon is smaller, it looks off center when in reality the apple button is larger so when it is place there it it dead center...

i'm not sure if that makes sense, here's an example:

<< play >>
    << pl >>

the first one represents the rew, play, and ff of apple's theme, and the second, the smaller iNinja rew, play and ff buttons, where the png is smaller...maybe that's what is happening to that...

as far as the icons go, I was starting to think that there was a transparent border or something to that effect actually shrinking the icons in the preferences.app, I will try that when I get home and let you know, maybe we can put that all together and get the iPod version of the theme packaged up for people, cause I think that's about the only differences, I also created a custom carrier image for the ipod that shows fake signal bars and iNinja instead of ipod in the corner, we can make those bars optional on the iPod version!

let me know, I'll be back on later tonight...
    2009-04-11 01:54 AM
    OK guys. This Fridays icon release is here. I don't have access to the ftp yet so this is a temporary link and when I get a more permanent one I will post that also. Our goal is to do a release every Friday/Saturday so if you have an apps/games that are missing icons please send me a list at [email protected] and I'll get to work on them. The only way this is going to work is if I keep getting request. Icons will be released this way but docks will be posted in this forum as the png file. So here is the link below, enjoy and if you have any problems with the link or the icons please let me know asap via pm or email. Also, look through the icons as I've created two for some apps so you have a choice of what you want to display. Just rename it as neccessary.
    Thanks and don't forget the thanks button.

Tyson

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download INinja Icons.rar
    2009-04-11 02:12 AM
989 ... 24323334353644 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD