can you please put all the new icons on cydia because I am not good at ssh

That would be greatly appreciated
    "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."
    2009-04-29 07:12 PM
    can you please put all the new icons on cydia because I am not good at ssh

That would be greatly appreciated
    I don't have access to that stuff. Unless suby or one of the creators wanted to do it. Then it would have to be updated every week by them and they are extremely busy with a move and creating the new theme. If you need any help with ssh just shoot me a PM and I'd be more than willing to help with any issues you have.

@tskinner2002... For my iTouch, I have the set the carrier to say iTouch. How would I go about creating an image for it, what do I need to title that image file, and where do I put that image file?
    I made a theme for my girlfriend is this what I did and it worked however the theme structure I used it alittle different for my theme than Inija so you can try it.

Theme Name
    --Bundles
    ---com.apple.springboard
    ----Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png (Size 25x20)
    ----FSO_CARRIER_IPOD.png (Size 25x20)

Thats the theme structure. I took the structure from another theme for the itouch and just made all my own images so this should work or not....if it doesn't let me know.
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-29 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-29 11:48 PM
    I don't have access to that stuff. Unless suby or one of the creators wanted to do it. Then it would have to be updated every week by them and they are extremely busy with a move and creating the new theme. If you need any help with ssh just shoot me a PM and I'd be more than willing to help with any issues you have.

I made a theme for my girlfriend is this what I did and it worked however the theme structure I used it alittle different for my theme than Inija so you can try it.

Theme Name
    --Bundles
    ---com.apple.springboard
    ----Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png (Size 25x20)
    ----FSO_CARRIER_IPOD.png (Size 25x20)

Thats the theme structure. I took the structure from another theme for the itouch and just made all my own images so this should work or not....if it doesn't let me know.
    I have my carrier set as "iTouch", do I need to change the name of the carrier images to match that? Do you know what font and font size was used in the iNinja carrier images?

I actually just finished a hot pink version of iNinja. I basically just changed all of the blue to be hot pink. I have an iTouch, not an iPhone, so I can't take screenshots of the phone app. Here are some screenshots, though:

Who should I send the theme to get it upload to the website?

EDIT: I just noticed that the time didn't get changed from blue to hot pink. I'm working on that right now.

Does anyone know where in the theme the images for the status bar time are stored at?
    Here is the link for iNinja Hot Pink: iNinja Hot Pink @ ZumoDrive.com

For the screenshots above, I've changed the blue time on the status bar to be hot pink, put the time widget on the springboard, and changed the calendar's icon's date to be in hot pink. This theme is basically the same as iNinja, but in a hot pink instead of blue. If you find any images that I forgot to change or and image that seems messed up, send me a pm.

Also, you will need a new dock to match the theme, so reply to this post for any dock requests.
    Last edited by lightmaster; 2009-04-30 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-04-30 05:47 AM
    I have my carrier set as "iTouch", do I need to change the name of the carrier images to match that? Do you know what font and font size was used in the iNinja carrier images?
    You can try and change the Ininja carrier to those filenames and try and create the same folder structure if you want. Not sure if it will work. Thats how my girlfriends itouch is set up in the theme I created for her. As for the font question I just carried the fonts that came with Ininja into my windows fonts folder and they showed up in photoshop. As for the size I'm not sure. As long as it fits in a 25x20 png image you should be fine.

Tyson

Alright. Icon release is here. Its happening early this week since I'm heading away tomorrow visiting family and will be gone until monday. If you have any request continue to send them to [email protected] and I'll start on them when I get back. The link is below. Thanks to Lightmaster for his submissions to this release. If anyone else has created icons and if you want them included in the official release for everyone else to use, please send them to the above email.

http://www.subylang.com/files/icons/ininjaicons.rar

Thanks alot and don't forget the thanks button

Tyson
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-30 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-30 06:01 AM
    Just a little something I've fooling with.....Let me know what you think.....
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-screenshot.png  
    2009-05-04 10:33 PM
    just a little something i've fooling with.....let me know what you think.....
    i like it!
    2009-05-04 10:38 PM
    Here a few more pics. Let me know what you think. Just need to align some icons at the top and that should be it. Everything is still themed as per INinja with the addition of the springjumps.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-img_0001-2-.png   [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-img_0002.png   [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-img_0003.png   [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-img_0004.png   [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-img_0005.png   [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)-img_0006.png  
    2009-05-05 03:41 AM
    hey guys.. just got the computer set up at the new house and got internet working.. so tomorrow i will be back in the develpoing ring. Gotta get working on the new theme..

So i havent dissappeared on anyone.. just been busy with life and moving..

Very nice work on the hot pink.. i will have to get you some access to start hosting on our site
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-05-05 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-05 06:12 AM
    Very nice work on the hot pink.. i will have to get you some access to start hosting on our site
    Sweet. Right now I have it stored on my ZumoDrive account: iNinja Hot Pink. I can also change the color if someone wants a different color.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

2009-05-05 06:23 AM
    hey can someone post a png for text...thanks
    2009-05-05 11:15 PM
    Nice i really like it alot
    Here a few more pics. Let me know what you think. Just need to align some icons at the top and that should be it. Everything is still themed as per INinja with the addition of the springjumps.
    2009-05-06 01:20 AM
    can u make need for speed undercover icon?
    2009-05-06 01:55 AM
    can u make need for speed undercover icon?

Please send your request to [email protected] That way they will be done faster and I don't have to search through the forum to see if there any request.

Thanks
    2009-05-06 03:55 AM
    Very nice but very lacking for ipod touch. The dock should be solid and the icons be placed over top so touch users can make a dock interface suitable for themselves. Plus no Photos, Videos, Settings or Youtube icons, I understand photos and videos but Settings and Youtube everybody has those. Besides that good theme and please think about us ipod touch users for the next update.
    2009-05-06 04:39 AM
    You should probably go through the hole forum because we have many itouch users. the reason you can do it the way you would like it is because of allignment issues. It would be easier to make a custom dock rather than making every icon alignable at the bottom and just have a blank dock bar.

Also the photo's video and settings icon some how got left off the latest release but was in the original. Im not sure how that happen but those were the first icons i made. And also if you went through the thread you would see that we do an icon release every weekend and those have been included and we have hundreds of icons. If you would like to use this and have a custom dock you would like made please email. [email protected]
    2009-05-06 04:48 AM
    Very nice but very lacking for ipod touch. The dock should be solid and the icons be placed over top so touch users can make a dock interface suitable for themselves. Plus no Photos, Videos, Settings or Youtube icons, I understand photos and videos but Settings and Youtube everybody has those. Besides that good theme and please think about us ipod touch users for the next update.

As suby said, send you dock request for your itouch and icon request also and I'll be more than willing to make them for you. Also, if you browse the thread, you'll find an itouch dock that someone else. Lightmaster is an itouch user I believe and he's more than happy with INinja. So if you want a dock made and the icons for music/videos, just let me know. Also, the settings and youtube are in the icon release, so check back acouple pages and you'll find the link or visit subylang.com and you'll find it there.

Suby: Those icons that weren't included in this release where the ones I made for the Preferences.app for Lightmaster and I removed them since they were small and didn't see fit for them to be in that folder. I will make those icons and include them in the next release.
    2009-05-06 05:44 AM
    Hey man I love this!! iNav and iNinja are my two favorite themes, so a combination of the two is PERFECT for me. Ive been using the Ninja UI with iNav for awhile now with iNinj icons for my folder apps.

Can you please post a download link of your modded theme from the pics (as well as maybe a PSD to edit the files you used)? Or maybe email it to me ([email protected])? Thanks in advance.

I can probably find most of the big iNav icons but, if you could post the entire theme folder you are using that would be awesome. I'd love to have the wallpaper and smaller iNinja-esque icons
    Last edited by jabbawalkee; 2009-05-06 at 06:07 AM.
    2009-05-06 05:58 AM
    I'm still working on it in my spare time but once it's finished I will release it on here minus the psd's. I will only include the icon template but will continue to provide full support like I do for ininja orginal. Glad people like it but I will be doing lots of more mods to it in the near future.
    2009-05-06 07:28 AM
    It is not lacking for the iTouch at all. I have an iTouch and I've made a decent amount of icons for this theme and I have helped with the custom docks and other things, even converting it for a hot pink version (or any other color you want). The only difference between an iPhone version and an iTouch version is that the iTouch doesn't have the phone app or the text app (but a lot of people have app store apps for texting) and the iTouch may or may not have separate music and video's apps instead of the iPod app. If you want a custom dock, just post the order of icons for it and well make it for you and tell you which icons you need to switch around to make it look right.

This is by far my favorite theme. I'm really sad that Saurik hasn't updated WinterBoard yet for the 3.0 beta because I really miss this theme. I hope he updates it soon so I can get iNinja back on my iTouch.

2009-05-06 08:24 AM
    can someone post a png for sms.
    oh and can some explain how to get the 3.o beta firmware?
    thanks.
    Last edited by IpH0nE3g; 2009-05-06 at 10:44 PM.
    2009-05-06 10:42 PM
989 ... 334142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD