Has anyone used the Nitro Key on their Touch? Saw a thread on iPod Touch Fans about it.
    2009-02-24 03:27 AM
    The jailbreak thingy......not heard anything (good or bad) about it.
    2009-02-24 03:33 AM
    Debating wether to wait for the review from the Rinn guy they are sending the sample to or just order one
    2009-02-24 03:55 AM
    I would never pay for a jailbreak.
    2009-02-24 04:05 AM
    Ok the video pushed me over the edge. Ordered it.
    2009-02-24 07:17 AM
    I would never pay for a jailbreak.

It's not a jailbreak, but a dongle to reboot your ipod after it's jailbroken without tethering back to your computer. Anyways, the thing looks fake and until enough people authenticate it, I remain sceptical.
    2009-02-24 02:15 PM
    It's not a jailbreak, but a dongle to reboot your ipod after it's jailbroken without tethering back to your computer. Anyways, the thing looks fake and until enough people authenticate it, I remain sceptical.
    I wasn't so sure myself, so was waiting for the reviews from the guys they sent the samples to. But after the video I thought its worth a shot, can't really see how you can fake that.

Got it, works, happy
    Last edited by sbrads; 2009-02-25 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-25 04:41 PM
    sounds like it works fine ^^^^
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    2009-02-27 02:28 AM
    Debating wether to wait for the review from the Rinn guy they are sending the sample to or just order one
    yeah im the Rinn guy. i got it, and it works fine. ignore everything u said there. the only thing bad about this, is its price. other then that its great. i cant get my review, (im IP banned for advertising...but i do not work for Nitro Key...lol) but heres my video:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9a6sqWH7KA[/ame]
    2009-03-05 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD