Need help with spring jumps? is there a way to to remove the top part of the spring jumps that show page 0 - page 4 ant the very top. Every time I press a different "SJ" it goes to the right page but it moves everything down just a bit but enough to put everything out of line.
    2009-04-07 08:58 AM
    Here's my first mod. I blacked out my iNav, tweeked a few icons and added weather. It is still in progress though. Let me know if you would like me to post the wallpaper or any icons.

Almost forgot, but thanks to zoogderrick2 for the weather widget.
    Last edited by PushaT5050; 2009-04-07 at 09:23 AM. Reason: forgot something
    2009-04-07 09:08 AM
    Here's my first mod. I blacked out my iNav, tweeked a few icons and added weather. It is still in progress though. Let me know if you would like me to post the wallpaper or any icons.

Almost forgot, but thanks to zoogderrick2 for the weather widget.
    ok post all files and themes pls
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2009-04-07 10:12 AM
    simple but elegant theone77..pls share the whole theme and the icons..tnx in advance bro..
    2009-04-07 10:18 AM
    modded version of the iNavMilk theme, and am not taking credit for anything. credits to the original creators
    finally solved the "scrolling" issue by using springjump, each of the categories at the bottom correspond to a springboard page. i also added a "favorites" page at the end.

p.s. that's my baby boy on the iphone icon
    Hi outsiderr, How did you add the 'favourites' page, lovely work by the way ! I'm a novice to modding/hacking/coding, but slowly getting to grips with HTML etc. Did you resize the big icons in pshop ?
    Thanks
    2009-04-07 11:08 AM
    just a quick question. How do I get rid if the remaining iblanks? I have all the iblanks, then removed iblanks via cydia, but when I switch off the phone and on or refresh the screen, the iblanks reappear! Help please.
    2009-04-07 12:58 PM
    @zoogderrick2
    Thank you very much, but can you make also a Stocks, Weather, Winterboard and Clock Icon for the mainpage?
    2009-04-07 01:55 PM
    Here's my first mod,please comment !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-wallpaper.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-phone.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0001.png  
    2009-04-07 03:15 PM
    You think you could create a version for iPod Touch??

here is my iNav mod, weather plugin included so if you have one already disable it..

External link
    iNavApple.zip
    2009-04-07 03:25 PM
    iPod Touch users....if someone was to make a theme for the iPod Touch, what would the main icons be? Music, Videos, Photos, Apps, Games?
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-04-07 04:20 PM
    modded version of the iNavMilk theme, and am not taking credit for anything. credits to the original creators
    finally solved the "scrolling" issue by using springjump, each of the categories at the bottom correspond to a springboard page. i also added a "favorites" page at the end.

p.s. that's my baby boy on the iphone icon
    Hi Outsiderr -in addition to my previous query; could you tell me where you got the icons for the 'favourites' page ? Did you make them ? Seem to remember reeco posting a few icons - can't find the link now ! Seems like I'm chasing the holy grail here now; The ultimate iPhone theme ?!?!?
    lol
    2009-04-07 05:26 PM
    My latest WIP.

Thanks to reeco & gafmedia for the theme concept and the creator of springjump..

2009-04-07 05:54 PM
    My latest WIP.

Thanks to reeco & gafmedia for the theme concept and the creator of springjump..

Do you plan on sharing this amazing mod? I think everyone will speak for me when I say that we would love the chance to put this on our own iPhones.
    2009-04-07 06:11 PM
    My latest WIP.

Agian, amazing work and it's about time someone used WALL-E.
    2009-04-07 06:12 PM
    iPod Touch users....if someone was to make a theme for the iPod Touch, what would the main icons be? Music, Videos, Photos, Apps, Games?
    That's a good question... Video isn't necessary as I got them merge together like the iPhone has! Maybe iPod, Internet, Photos, Apps, Games!

Thxs

My latest WIP.

Really like your mod of iNav!!! Great work!!!

God I wish I had Photoshop skills!!
    Last edited by AllSystemGo; 2009-04-07 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-07 06:14 PM
    I'm pretty sure I can speak on at least behalf of a good portion of iPod touch users, Music, Videos, Safari, Mail, Photos, games, Apps. To the one that talked about mobilemusicplayerflip, please use music and videos rather than ipod. easier that way.
    2009-04-07 06:37 PM
    I'm pretty sure I can speak on at least behalf of a good portion of iPod touch users, Music, Videos, Safari, Mail, Photos, games, Apps. To the one that talked about mobilemusicplayerflip, please use music and videos rather than ipod. easier that way.
    Couldn't Videos and Settings be smaller icons under a "Media" page with Media icon activating Music? And same with Mail being smaller on a "Internet" page?
    2009-04-07 06:53 PM
    My latest WIP.

hope u share this to us
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2009-04-07 07:11 PM
    Can someone make a myspace icon for the final inav?
    One that can be one of the side icon not the big one
    heres one that i made
    Attached Images [Release] iNav Final Version-myspace.png 
    2009-04-07 07:19 PM
    here is my iNav mod, weather plugin included so if you have one already disable it..

External link
    iNavApple.zip
    Hey zoog. I was just wondering if you'd be able to post the PSD on your theme for the icons or let me know what font was used. Also, I'm looking for the PSD for default.png (the loading screen for games/apps) because I use more categories folders than just those two and the background.png for games/apps for the same reason.
    If you could do that, it'd be greatly appreciated!
    2009-04-07 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD