Over the weekend I finally installed 3.0 and the iNav final version. Now that I've got everything mostly working, I'm wondering if anyone else has had the problem of the image for the lock screen no longer showing after installing status notifier from Cydia?
    2009-07-14 02:34 PM
    Trying this again......can anyone that is actively using the theme let us know if you have already created any additional app icons for the top area (the basic gray ones) that you could share? Even if someone doesnt want to create new ones by request, if anyone already has ones that are working, I'm sure some of us would appreciate borrowing some.

The ones I am in particular looking for are:

Calculator
    Earthcomber
    DocumentsToGo
    Crosswords

Thanks
    2009-07-16 02:53 AM
    Nice.

I released my custom theme ;d
    Last edited by eZStaR; 2009-07-20 at 05:28 PM.
    2009-07-16 04:51 PM
    First of all, let me say AWSOME work man... this theme is great! But Im creating my own custom version, and I need a lil help finding some of the files to change... like the bottom of the "Games" folder where all the games are stored, it has the title games and a lil picture of the games icon.
    I also need some help wit the slider. If somebody could help me out, I would be very thankful, and I can release my theme! Here is wat it looks like so far
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-photo.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-photo2.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-photo3.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-photo4.jpg   [Release] iNav Final Version-photo5.jpg  
    2009-07-20 04:33 PM
    I already released my custom theme :P
    2009-07-20 05:27 PM
    Where can i download iNav Crazy Black ??? with out using cydia because everytime i download it there i always get some "hash sum mismatch" error what ever.

so can someone post a link where i can download the iNav Crazy Black theme so i can download it to my computer and ssh it into my iphone!!!

Thanks A Million!
    2009-07-21 07:15 AM
    Where can i download iNav Crazy Black ??? with out using cydia because everytime i download it there i always get some "hash sum mismatch" error what ever.

so can someone post a link where i can download the iNav Crazy Black theme so i can download it to my computer and ssh it into my iphone!!!

Thanks A Million!
    Install Icy and download it with that. It doesn't get the errors from Apple-News.fr
    2009-07-21 07:32 AM

how can i download this exact theme on my computer (windows) ! i understand the process of ssh and winSCP

but someone always sends me a link that is the original iNav Milk Theme. so can somebody please reply to this with the steps to get this theme working on my phone!

does anybody know? someone must since there were screen shots and people saying they love having it.

anybody please !

i think i have to download the original iNav Milk Theme then edit it to look like that but how do i get the other icons and the springboard order like these pictures??

MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP!
    2009-07-21 11:29 PM
    awsome theme
    2009-07-22 01:00 AM
    why would u want to make a vista theme rofl.
    Make a mac 1
    2009-07-28 01:17 AM
    How do you turn down the volume of the lock and unlock sound without having to lower the ring volume? The lock and unlock sound is embarassing loud... I have to put it on silent when ever I'm in a room...

here's a quick question for you pros. does anyone know how I can make the page number part of my theme to disappear or is it normal?

How did you get rid of the icon label? I have "noundocked icon labels" on winterboard but it never works..
    Last edited by GhettoNinja06; 2009-07-28 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-28 03:14 AM
    make sure undockediconlables is at the top of the list in winterboard .. whatever is higher trumps the rest
    2009-07-28 04:21 AM
    Hey I just got this theme, but i Have on problem.

When I see the screenies and the video, my top icons like settings and text and itunes and photos are different than whats shown in the vid
    heres a screenie:

I'd also want to get that Page 0,1,2 removed
    2009-07-29 04:19 AM
    go to springjumps, somewhere under settings there is page labels, turn that to "off"
    2009-07-29 09:09 PM
    make sure undockediconlables is at the top of the list in winterboard .. whatever is higher trumps the rest
    Sweet, thanks man.
    2009-08-02 07:50 AM
    hey Reeco im pretty much a noobi wit gimp im trying to create a inav theme, wut program do u use photo shop or gimp? i have another ? i saw the inav dark theme that u created on modmyi and its one of the best i seen how or were can i download that theme?
    2009-08-05 05:15 AM

does anyone know what's wrong with my theme? everything seems to be in perfect order except for that text button... wont change to the proper one from the theme... any help? thanks
    2009-08-05 08:06 AM

does anyone know what's wrong with my theme? everything seems to be in perfect order except for that text button... wont change to the proper one from the theme... any help? thanks
    rename the icon from text to messages..or from messages to text, im an ipod user
    2009-08-05 09:27 AM
    wow Wow Nice One Guys ...

One question Is This Working With Latest Version And On 3G ??

Ok i Just Download And Install On My Phone . But Bad Luck Its Not Working . All Icons And Alignments Are Messed Up . So Finally Deleted . Anyway I Have 3G With 3.0.1 . So Good Luck To Anothers
    Last edited by Stylinjatt; 2009-08-05 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-05 09:58 AM
    wow Wow Nice One Guys ...

One question Is This Working With Latest Version And On 3G ??

Ok i Just Download And Install On My Phone . But Bad Luck Its Not Working . All Icons And Alignments Are Messed Up . So Finally Deleted . Anyway I Have 3G With 3.0.1 . So Good Luck To Anothers
    uhn, why wouldnt it work on 3.0??
    2009-08-05 10:16 AM
3,809 ... 82132172180181182183184 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD