Does anyone know a way to get LiveClock working for this setup? I can't seem to edit the .plist file so that the hands stretch beyond the boundaries of the iPhones default icon size. Then we could either use WB's per page feature and either paint the clock on the page and use a transparent clock along w/ the edited .plist file and move the hands over the clock and we'd have our live clock! I'm getting ugly results on the hands when I edit and it seems when I fool around w/ the numbers I can't go beyond the dimensions of the iphones icon itself...

Last edited by Doreen; 2009-03-22 at 03:55 AM.
    2009-03-21 10:40 PM
    Next one I've been playing with. Still very bare.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0014.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0015.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0016.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0017.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0018.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0019.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0020.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0021.png  

2009-03-21 10:46 PM
    Next one I've been playing with. Still very bare.
    I don't think it could be any more bare than what you have posted.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-03-21 10:52 PM
    iNav_TaJiro is not release yet i will update to your guys soon when is released thanks for visit site

If you need any help or any translate from my site please feel free to contact me i will get back to your guys ASAP.

Thanks
    2009-03-21 11:25 PM
    CELLMATE

Please tell me when your ready to upload the stuff

can u explain the difference of part 1,2, and 3
    Are you ready!?!??!

Are you ready!?!??!
    Well every time I'm on your off!
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-03-22 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-22 12:28 AM
    For all those who asked. and PM'd me

My .psd for the settings icon mod.

I havent gone through and cleaned it.

Basically it contains a couple layers, one for the small icons, one for the text, and a couple BG Layers.

Im interested to see how everyone mods this.
    Attached Files
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2009-03-22 12:32 AM
    Yeah, this theme is not for newbies. My iphone is horrible now after I tried installing this theme lol.

Is there an easy solution to get all my iconcs back to default pretty much without restoring and reinstalling?
    2009-03-22 12:37 AM
    This theme should have came with a notice saying, "This theme is not for beginners!"

On a lighter note....I love this theme. Got my phone close to where I want it. A few screen shots...

thats the hotest theme i seen so far, do u plan on sharing it?

does anyone have a icon for ireal sms that works with inav?
    Last edited by nu_lyfe81; 2009-03-22 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-22 12:40 AM
    Are you ready!?!??!

Well every time I'm on your off!
    now im
    2009-03-22 12:42 AM
    Yeah, this theme is not for newbies. My iphone is horrible now after I tried installing this theme lol.

Is there an easy solution to get all my iconcs back to default pretty much without restoring and reinstalling?
    Manually delete all the webclips through SSH. Remove everything from categories Apps and Games, then uncheck the iNav theme in winterboard and put your icons back where they were.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish
    2009-03-22 12:43 AM
    i want that white guy version too, lol waiting for release of that too lol.
    2009-03-22 12:46 AM
    When I download it via Cydia,its all jumbled up...help?
    2009-03-22 01:05 AM
    does anyone know how to make the calendar icon completely trasnparent? I wanted to put it over the calendar widget. I renamed a blank icon to calendar.png, but the date still shows.

I dont think he is, i asked him earlier on this evening. Ive also sent him a few pm's aswell, which he ignored

I dont know why he wont share it though. Id be pretty happy if other people wanted my modded version. I mean imagine Recco made iNav and then never shared it what would be the point.

I hope he does post a link though
    I dont think he is, i asked him earlier on this evening. Ive also sent him a few pm's aswell, which he ignored

I dont know why he wont share it though. Id be pretty happy if other people wanted my modded version. I mean imagine Recco made iNav and then never shared it what would be the point.

I hope he does post a link though
    well i guess thats what makes it a personal theme, anyway do u kno where i can get a icon for ireal sms that works with the origional inav theme?
    2009-03-22 01:08 AM
    help?
    2009-03-22 01:11 AM

It will be all messed up because you have to set the clear web icons on all 8 pages an place the large icon as the 11th

here is a link for the video by Recco hosted on youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJjXFOFj6lw&feature=related]YouTube - How To Install iNav For Iphone Tutorial[/ame]

Hope this helps
    2009-03-22 01:13 AM

look at my earlier post i upload my mod of iNav and icon For iRealSMS Works fine
    2009-03-22 01:13 AM
    well i guess thats what makes it a personal theme, anyway do u kno where i can get a icon for ireal sms that works with the origional inav theme?

If you use winscp? locate the folder

/private/var/stash/Themes

Locate the inav folder, enter in to the folder look for the icon folder and rename the sms.png icon to iRealSMS.png

That should work. if it dosnt the icon will need to be renamed to precisly what ever iRealSMS is all case sensative.

Hope this helps
    2009-03-22 01:17 AM
    Whats the easiest way for me to get the additional icons at the bottom? Id like to have certain apps like camera and stuff not under folders.
    2009-03-22 01:29 AM
3,809 ... 2363717273747583123173 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD