8alias: Thanks for the link. Any chance you could post the name of the font? I don't have a mac, and I can't get the font exactly right...
    Name of the font is Continuum Medium.
    2009-03-23 06:06 AM
    is the left hand menu functional or just there aesthetic value?
    2009-03-23 06:25 AM
    8lias

Nice icons. I used the ones that came with it and just added a pic to it. If you could up the head phone, I'd be thankful for that.

I have all my spring jump pages as well (total of 20) I a manage to do a pic for ths 1st time with photoshop (which I still don't know how to use).

I still need help with 1 request from any one who will help. I want this calendar to work with this theme but i don't know how to resize it. Its not done I just copied and pasted it to show what I would like help on.

2009-03-23 07:01 AM
    @Brick James
    The headphone icon. I usually try to stay away from having too many add-ons, because it can slows down the performance. I just have the regular calendar on the bottom right corner (see my screen-shot), I don't use spring jump at all, Category and 5 columns are enough for me, I also don't use the Wallpaper.html or the LockBackground.html either. I just want the clean looks and maximize performance. Goodluck.

Last edited by 8lias; 2009-03-23 at 07:43 AM.
    2009-03-23 07:40 AM
    @Brick James
    The headphone icon. I usually try to stay away from having too many add-ons, because it can slows down the performance. I just have the regular calendar on the bottom right corner (see my screen-shot), I don't use spring jump at all, Category and 5 columns are enough for me, I also don't use the Wallpaper.html or the LockBackground.html either. I just want the clean looks and maximize performance. Goodluck.
    Hi, can u show me which date widget u use for yours. Im looking for a clean and simple date widget (i prefer a one line, but 2 is ok too)
    2009-03-23 08:27 AM
    hi,
    can someone pls explain how to change my sbsettings theme to iNav milk? mine still the default one..

2009-03-23 08:27 AM
    Hi, can u show me which date widget u use for yours. Im looking for a clean and simple date widget (i prefer a one line, but 2 is ok too)
    It's not a widget, it's just the stock Calendar with transparent icon. I edited the info.plist to get a smaller and flushed to the right corner. Click on it will launch the stock Calendar.
    2009-03-23 08:37 AM
    @Brick James

Good point. I guess I was getting caught up in this new "look" , that I put that by the waist side.
    Thanks a lot.

Neutrino.
    Go to:
    /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    2009-03-23 08:39 AM
    Nm read the other forums for inavmilk.

on another note whoever puts a calender widget for inavmilk can you plz post it. thanks
    Last edited by tellytel; 2009-03-23 at 08:45 AM.
    2009-03-23 08:40 AM
    where did you guys get the iNav Milk SBSettings Theme?
    2009-03-23 08:48 AM
    Neutrino.
    Go to:
    /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    ok, i found it, thx
    Last edited by Neutrino; 2009-03-23 at 01:05 PM.
    2009-03-23 09:02 AM
    Does anyone know how to change the wallpaper for ireal sms
    2009-03-23 09:36 AM
    Can you upload the icon you are using for 'Stuff'...the apple box. Really like it. Thanks
    2009-03-23 09:41 AM
    Does anyone know how to change the wallpaper for ireal sms
    do You mean icon for app?

change text.png to iRealSMS.png

if You want to change wallpaper for conversation mode change background_conversation.png on [Your theme]/Folders/iRealSMS.app/
    Last edited by Qbik; 2009-03-23 at 10:04 AM.
    2009-03-23 09:50 AM
    Can you upload the icon you are using for 'Stuff'...the apple box. Really like it. Thanks
    5th Ave. Apple Store
    2009-03-23 10:10 AM
    I get the weather data is not displayed in germany. The city is right and it fits well. But the information should also germany sein.Code is true GMXX0242.

2009-03-23 11:19 AM
    Here is my spin on it. I set it so that way i didn't have a million pages but just 3. It works for me for now. I can use any wall paper not just have to use a default one for the theme this way which is good cause i get board of the wall paper quite frequently.

2009-03-23 11:28 AM
    5th Ave. Apple Store
    Thankyou very much.

Just starting with Photoshop. Played around with it for a few days. Just a quick question for those who have modded this before. How do you make sure the icon indicator (arrow,dot) or wateva is lined up with the corresponding word on the Wallpaper?
    Last edited by donners4; 2009-03-23 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-23 12:06 PM
    Thankyou very much.

Just starting with Photoshop. Played around with it for a few days. Just a quick question for those who have modded this before. How do you make sure the icon indicator (arrow,dot) or wateva is lined up with the corresponding word on the Wallpaper?
    THe simplest way is to copy your wallpaper with the text to the file you are working with. So you will have 2 layers, one is the wallpaper, and another is the icon. Put the layer with the icon on the top. Now you can line up the "dot" to the exact position. Before saving the file to png, just hide the layer containing the background, then only the icon left.
    2009-03-23 12:29 PM
    THe simplest way is to copy your wallpaper with the text to the file you are working with. So you will have 2 layers, one is the wallpaper, and another is the icon. Put the layer with the icon on the top. Now you can line up the "dot" to the exact position. Before saving the file to png, just hide the layer containing the background, then only the icon left.
    Yeah, I've tried it that way. Except I don't know where the Icon will lie on the Springboard, because there is no 'square' that you can line up to the Springboard grid. Do you get what I mean?

Stupid me. Wasn't doing something right. Figured it out.
    Last edited by donners4; 2009-03-23 at 01:03 PM.
    2009-03-23 12:49 PM
3,809 ... 3070787980818290130180 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD