Cheers,

Great themes and thanks to everyone for their time and effort in producing these for the public.

I have one problem with the iNav Remix theme, though. I can't get the lock screen weather to work. Tried search, but could not find any relevant info.

Springboard weather works fine.

I've edited the Weather-Config.js like this (removed the comment lines)

Code:
    var enableLockScreen = true

var stylesheetLock = "LockScreen"

var iconSetLock = "katra"

var iconExtLock = ".png"
    Everything else is as in the bundle. I must be missing something, but can't seem to figure out what. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    2009-03-24 09:53 PM
    then how mmi SN gonna detect and use it .
    the wallpaper.html does the work... it calls on the status notifier for an update
    2009-03-24 09:58 PM
    Personally, inverting these images loose its depth and dimensional look. Hopefully axlboss (original iMilk creator) will comes up with a black version.

Hi there 8lias again ha,

Yeah I do completely agree with you there, this was just a quick fix for me for a dark version. Hopefully the original creator will release a dark version to

For people that have been asking me to post I do not have conformation form the original creator as of yet an dont want to post with out his consent.

Cheers
    2009-03-24 10:00 PM
    the wallpaper.html does the work... it calls on the status notifier for an update
    well it din't work for me .
    i might be doing something wrong .
    thank you for all the help
    2009-03-24 10:01 PM
    Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2009-03-24 at 10:27 PM.
    2009-03-24 10:08 PM

Nice, I like the blue pieces you have added to it

I think im going to playing around on photoshop tonight
    2009-03-24 10:11 PM
    Hi there 8lias again ha,

Yeah I do completely agree with you there, this was just a quick fix for me for a dark version. Hopefully the original creator will release a dark version to

For people that have been asking me to post I do not have conformation form the original creator as of yet an dont want to post with out his consent.

Cheers
    I'd also like to see a chocolate milk version...
    2009-03-24 10:27 PM
    mmmmm, chocolate milk....
    2009-03-24 10:38 PM
    I just been having a little mess around with the iMilk theme. I have modified all of the files to produce this..

If you like it let me know an I'll ask the original maker of iMilk if I can upload

You have the original iMilk theme? Could you send me it if you do?
    2009-03-24 10:40 PM
    Heres my take of the Inav Milk Theme.

I docked 5 springjumps and used invisible icons for them so i can jump from any page.
    Sweet, very clean and sexy
    2009-03-24 10:52 PM
    You have the original iMilk theme? Could you send me it if you do?
    [ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21601]iMilk - Now officially working! - iPod touch Fans forum[/ame]

There, hit the thanks button since I did the 10 seconds of googling for you
    2009-03-24 10:56 PM
    i'd also like to see a chocolate milk version...
    lol
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-apps.png  
    2009-03-24 11:00 PM
    I've made a new winterboard icon for iNavMilk...what u think guys?!!

Love it, awesome
    2009-03-24 11:00 PM
    iMilk - Now officially working! - iPod touch Fans forum

There, hit the thanks button since I did the 10 seconds of googling for you
    I don't know how many times people have said that. The poster did not post a download link to it. He just posted a repo, which doesn't work. I'm trying to find a download for it, so I can SSH it into my iPod. Also, I don't need to hit the Thanks button, if you deserve it, you'll get it.
    2009-03-24 11:15 PM
    I'm not sure if this has been already discussed, although I'm sure it has on one of the past 15 or so pages, but how do I get my springboard page for the iNav Milk theme to have the "silent" "call" and "sms" icons on the left side of the page like that? I saw some of those icons in the imgs folder, but I can only put one per row (so they're all spread apart). I don't want to use those 3 icons, but would rather have something like calendar and IM in their place. Is it just the wallpaper image? If so, then how do I get the icons to work properly.

Thanks!
    2009-03-24 11:27 PM
    I don't know how many times people have said that. The poster did not post a download link to it. He just posted a repo, which doesn't work. I'm trying to find a download for it, so I can SSH it into my iPod. Also, I don't need to hit the Thanks button, if you deserve it, you'll get it.
    Yeah, Try asking over there then if the repo is down. That's the only link I could find for anything to do with that theme.

I'm not sure if this has been already discussed, although I'm sure it has on one of the past 15 or so pages, but how do I get my springboard page for the iNav Milk theme to have the "silent" "call" and "sms" icons on the left side of the page like that? I saw some of those icons in the imgs folder, but I can only put one per row (so they're all spread apart). I don't want to use those 3 icons, but would rather have something like calendar and IM in their place. Is it just the wallpaper image? If so, then how do I get the icons to work properly.

Thanks!
    Those are status bar notifier icons for MMi's Status Notifier They'll only come up when you have a notification, IE a new IM, Missed Call, ect....
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-03-24 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-24 11:30 PM
    Yeah, Try asking over there then if the repo is down. That's the only link I could find for anything to do with that theme.
    The problem is that the whole site is in German.
    2009-03-24 11:31 PM
    A few people requested my mod of iNAV. It's located below.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Runt; 2009-03-24 at 11:49 PM.
    2009-03-24 11:45 PM
    Hi,

Please share.
    Which particular thing did you you want me to share?
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.
    2009-03-25 12:03 AM
    My latest...

I like that calendar and weather widget.....care to share?
    2009-03-25 12:06 AM
3,809 ... 3777858687888997137187 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD