I was wondering which file i had to edit to change the color of the month, year, and weather to another color besides blue.. I tried looking for it and opened up every file (html,.js, etc) but for some damn reason i cant find it.
    2009-03-26 07:21 AM
    Hi all i instelled the Calendar widgets and i have this question mark.
    How i delete him?
    Somebody?
    2009-03-26 07:36 AM
    can someone please give me a step by step on how to ssh my weather location for inav-delnoch? I have everything set up perfect but I cant get my location on the main screen. Also a step by step for 12hr time too Thank you so much, I've read and googled for 5hrs and my eyes are going crossed. Again thank you!
    tross
    2009-03-26 07:37 AM
    are the gifs files in the weather config available to use also

No the .gifs are not available in the icon folders. I wish they were but this would be more processor intensive.

Also to change the colour of the calendar and weather titles you need to locate the style sheets in each one of the widget folders and look through the code. The colour is wrote in html format.

Somebody?

SSH to the following location,

/private/var/stash/Themes.vNdmJc/iNavMILK.theme/Widgets/Clock/Backgrounds

and place the file I've uploaded "Underlay Gloss Background.png"

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

In to the above directory

Let me know when your done so I can take the file off line.

Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-26 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-26 08:06 AM

wow...
    imho, the most beautiful inav mod.
    please share this.
    2009-03-26 08:17 AM
    here is my mod of the iNavMILK theme
    credits go to the creators of the theme and the widgets
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0049.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0048.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0047.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0046.png   [Release] iNav Final Version-img_0045.png  
    2009-03-26 08:20 AM
    sorry didnt see that VERY last post about weather Got that, now step by step on changing time to 12 hr please and thank you in advance. This is the last step i need to do.
    2009-03-26 08:24 AM
    No the .gifs are not available in the icon folders. I wish they were but this would be more processor intensive.

Also to change the colour of the calendar and weather titles you need to locate the style sheets in each one of the widget folders and look through the code. The colour is wrote in html format.

Work!! 10X man
    2009-03-26 08:42 AM
    Work!! 10X man
    Glad I could help you out mate

2009-03-26 08:48 AM
    please please share this beauty
    2009-03-26 09:15 AM

The calendar doesn't display the current date on right side. What do I need to do to achieve this?
    Last edited by dragon4ever; 2009-03-26 at 09:50 AM.
    2009-03-26 09:29 AM
    The calendar doesn't display the current date on right side. What do I need to do to achieve this?

Just drag the normal Mobilecal.app to the correct place and be sure to have 5 icon dock installed or else it wont line up.

2009-03-26 10:42 AM
    I've made some new stuff on iNavMILK...
    when u press f.exmpl. "SETTINGS" a little window will show up before u go into it...

CYDIA

SETTINGS

SMS

sorry for my broken english
    Last edited by LuCiFeRkO; 2009-03-26 at 10:52 AM.
    2009-03-26 10:45 AM
    Hi love what you have done with the blue plus including Cydia along the top any chance of sharing
    2009-03-26 11:12 AM
    You should flip the top and bottom. Put the weather/ calendar widget on the top and put on the indicator thing on the bottom. That way you can just add transparent icons for springsjumps on the dock where the original indicator bar thing would now be. Sorry it sounds confusing, but im sure someone understands what im saying haha
    Last edited by ekidd; 2009-03-26 at 01:23 PM.
    2009-03-26 12:05 PM
    Just drag the normal Mobilecal.app to the correct place and be sure to have 5 icon dock installed or else it wont line up.

Here I thought it was actually a part of the calendar app.

Thanks for the help.
    2009-03-26 12:05 PM
    Ok....to every one that wanted the iNavMilkDark I have now uploaded it. You can grab a copy from the below link,

iNavMILKDark.theme.rar

Cheers

quick question...my lockscreen has the weatherwidget...how do i move it onto the normal springboard?
    2009-03-26 12:12 PM
    Thanks to M-klass fir the sweet blue milk!
    one little problem; my icons dont line up with the indicator on top; I am only using 10 blank webclips; do I need to add more blank ones to get them to line up properly?
    I think I saw a post about this a few pages back...do you grab blanks from cydia, and how should the rows be laid out?

Thanks to everyone for making this so much fun!
    2009-03-26 01:11 PM
    Can anyone shoe me which Date widget he was using in this screenshot.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post3694461
    It's really clean and simple. I just want sth simple lie that. One line is enough, and i dun really need the one combining with weather as well
    Thnaks for any help
    2009-03-26 01:17 PM
    Here

doesnt the background hurt your eyes? i couldnt stare at that for more than 5 seconds lol

Keeping it clean, uncluttered, and maximize performance as much as possible, I want at least 30mb of ram at all time, adding other stuffs just slowed down my phone.

I have the time, the calendar handy at all time. I need to know the weather more in details so I use AccuWeather instead. No matter how much I modified it, I always ended up going back to simple, functional, and unique look. Performance is also a priority for me.

That being said, how's your performance? I am just curious.
    you're performance isn't really that low. you hit clean and took a screenshot right after.
    you can tell because MobilePhone isn't running. Whenever you hit clean, mobilephone is terminated, but immediatly when you click refersh. it comes back. and it takes about 10mb and your springboard will go back up a bit too..

i don't like it when people try to trick us :[
    2009-03-26 01:44 PM
3,809 ... 45859394959697105145 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD