Burberry comes in black or tan. Either (or both) would be cool to have if anyone can make one.
    2008-03-06 11:15 AM
    I will pay someone to make a black and tan (two different) burberry customize themes, nothing half assed, the whole shebang. Let me know if interested.
    2008-06-04 03:25 AM
    Hang on... isn't burberry for chavs? What would they be doing on an iPhone customisation forum?
    2008-06-04 01:56 PM
    Burberry isn't for chavs. The real stuff is good quality and a great designer. The design is very nice.

I dont think 100 dolllar polo shirts define a chav or any lower crust social class.

why would you say that?
    2008-06-04 07:16 PM
    Just a joke. But burberry is tacky and hideous, just because it has a high price tag does not mean it is perfect.
    2008-06-05 01:28 AM
    i am pretty sure that it's in the eye of the beholder. Alot of people like burberry and its even more popular in europe (although in europe its more popular with the older social class). Yes the price tag is high but i happen to really like the pattern. And what is perfect?
    2008-06-05 07:11 PM
    Eh, I'm not really one for brand names either, but the pattern is nice and simple. A black Burberry pattern would probably do really well with the icons from ReText.

As far as making a whole Burberry theme, I'm not sure how you'd do it: if you stuck the pattern behind every icon it'd be too messy...
    2008-06-05 11:39 PM
    Just wanted to say that I'm working on it, have just completed two additional themes today and this is the theme that has my full attention at the moment.

I love the pattern myself too. And it's made in London (which is even better as I love the UK). I don't think it as being chav at all.
    2008-06-06 03:30 AM
    Thank god some people think like me! Designer clothing such as Burberry and LV has really been messed up by fake stuff worn by chavs.

I have made the LV summerboard theme. If I have time, I will make the Burberry one.
    2008-06-06 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD