This is my first theme design. I was unable to find a Clone Wars theme so I learned how through this great forum. Let me know what you think so I can grow as a designer.

See attachments below.
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Clone Wars theme-iphone-1.png   [Release] Clone Wars theme-iphone_2.png   [Release] Clone Wars theme-iphone_3.png   [Release] Clone Wars theme-iphone_4.png   [Release] Clone Wars theme-iphone_5.png   [Release] Clone Wars theme-iphone_6.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2009-03-23 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Removed URL's from Picasa album
    2009-03-13 05:04 PM
    everything is awesome, except the icons. Such a great theme really needs some unique icons
    2009-03-13 08:05 PM
    Do you think people would prefer symbols? I have found a sight that offers Star Wars symbols. I don't have the tools to design new buttons to coincide with the actual application. I put tones of time in researching images for my own purpose. I would love to connect with someone who could design Clone Wars themed buttons.

Thanks for the feedback!
    2009-03-13 10:14 PM
    yeah symbols would rock the block. And you could also try to change the wallpaper into something like plating of a starship
    2009-03-14 10:10 AM
    I have changed the background so many times, it's not funny. I like the starship idea, as long as I use generic icons. I will work an a second version when I have time. I could borrow ones icons, with credit, but that is weak.

Any thoughts on this (icon ideas)?
    2009-03-14 10:32 PM
    I cant view the images... but symbols would certainly look much better than images... i mean i know the Ewoks are numerous in qunatity, but we cant have two icons looking the same
    Having a clone wars theme isnt strictly limited to icons only, you can change the sounds the lock screen and notification... be innovative
    cant wait to see what this turns into
    2009-03-15 10:40 AM
    I will update the images from my original post tomorrow. Sorry for the lost URL's.

I response to DarkVane; I do have lock screen, sliders, slider text, notes, carrier logo, text balloons and background. I use StarWars Sounds, by Jose. I could include these, but I'm not sure if it's fair. The R2D2 sounds are quite subtle, which I like.

Should I include a custom loader in future updates?

Fixed URL's!

Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2009-03-16 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-16 05:47 PM
    I have an alternative wallpaper idea. I also made a new calendar icon.

I've attached a file for fans to use.

Feedback welcome
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Clone Wars theme-iphone_1b.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2009-03-23 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Removed URL's from Picasa album
    2009-03-17 11:53 PM
    I have an alternative wallpaper idea. I also made a new calendar icon.

I've attached a file for fans to use.

Feedback welcome

wallpaper option
    still cant view the image...
    i really want to see what what you've done with the sliders, lockscreen, etc...
    btw, just a suggestion, i think it would look pretty amazing if you used 3d icons instead of the current ones. I would really love to see that in Star Wars!
    2009-03-21 10:46 AM
    DarkVane,

I'm having quite some trouble with my Picasa web albums URL's.

Try this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jwcich/C...eat=directlink

I will add some screen shot attachments Monday.

Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2009-03-23 at 09:46 PM.
    2009-03-22 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD