I have started to make my first theme. Very little experience but i am starting to get the hang of it now. This theme is based on the football club liverpool FC. I chose liverpool as its the club i support. I may make themes for other clubs in the future.

Currently the theme has:
    - custom sms
    - custom ipod controls and buttons (including coloured sliders)
    - coloured popups (new sms, missed call + all other popups)
    - coloured signal bars and battery icon in status bar
    - liverpool themed battery power on lockscreen
    - most things you select will highlight in the themes colour ( apple default is blue)
    - custom 3G logo
    - custom notes
    - custom page indicators
    - live clock ( clock icon displays the time)
    - loading screens for approx 20 apps
    - plus loads more little bits like custom add contact icon and unread mail icon
    - custom icons for apps on SB (approx 120 icons)
    - custom dialer
    - custom sounds (6 liverpool sms tones, Cant change the names of the sms tones but just go through them and you will be able to use them.

This is a complete theme. A lot of things on this theme are different than the default theme. Put a lot of work into this. I have now released it and now everyone can enjoy. It is fully installed through winterboard. Im not sure how it works with other themes as i worked on it as if it was the only theme on the iPhone. So everything installs fine on my iPhone. It has been submitted to cydia. So hopefully will appear in a few days.

Please dont ask me to do another team. I will decide myself what teams i will do.

Anyway Enjoy:

DOWNLOAD

Note some screenshots are from development stages but final release looks ppretty much the same. Just some minor changes.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Liverpool FC complete theme-photo-14.jpg  
    Last edited by RedRebellion; 2009-03-23 at 11:47 AM. Reason: released.
    Working on something.... Watch this space!
    2009-03-20 02:47 AM
    AHHHHHH!!!

I'm a HUGE Liverpool fan! Speaking of which glad to see Benitez get signed again! i will DEFINITELY be following this theme, I hope you continue to perfect it and work on it!

(maybe a custom ringtone to You'll never walk Alone song!?)

Thanks for doing this!!! keep me posted!
    Last edited by n.sina; 2009-03-20 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-20 03:54 AM
    it not a complete theme unless it is done

good job though
    2009-03-20 04:06 AM
    AHHHHHH!!!

I'm a HUGE Liverpool fan! Speaking of which glad to see Benitez get signed again! i will DEFINITELY be following this theme, I hope you continue to perfect it and work on it!

(maybe a custom ringtone to You'll never walk Alone song!?)

Thanks for doing this!!! keep me posted!
    Not a problem, yeah great news about rafa. All we need now is aome silverware.

it not a complete theme unless it is done

good job though
    True, but it is almost done. The only big bit is icons. I'll have them done over the weekend.
    2009-03-20 04:24 AM
    Update:

Started icons. Done icons for all standard icons. Dimmed wallpaper so icons are clearer. Having problem with weather icon and calendar. Need to change font size of calendar. Not sure how to do this yet. Safari loading bar has been changed as well as the camera screen. Quicktime media playr has now been changed to fit in with iPod. Oh and added custom ringtone of YNWA thanks n.sina. Screenshots will be updated later today! Theme is looking to be released on monday.
    2009-03-21 01:05 PM
    Update:

Started icons. Done icons for all standard icons. Dimmed wallpaper so icons are clearer. Having problem with weather icon and calendar. Need to change font size of calendar. Not sure how to do this yet. Safari loading bar has been changed as well as the camera screen. Quicktime media playr has now been changed to fit in with iPod. Oh and added custom ringtone of YNWA thanks n.sina. Screenshots will be updated later today! Theme is looking to be released on monday.
    Nice theme, shame about the team. Marching on together!!!!!
    2009-03-21 01:56 PM
    I need some help. I have made a weather icon for my theme. Placed it in \mytheme\Icons where all the other icons go. But for some reason it stays as the default

See screenshot

Help appreciated

Sorry for low quality pic
    Last edited by RedRebellion; 2009-03-21 at 03:28 PM.
    2009-03-21 03:26 PM
    Do you have any other weather widget or program activated/placed in your folder? if you are using any sort of widget with any other theme in your winterboard it might be affecting it. That's my first guess!
    2009-03-21 08:08 PM
    Yeah i did. It was displaying the temp on the status bar. Turned it off and works perfect now

Made a new dock and have created 128 icons. Just few tweaks here and there before its release. Hopefully will be monday!

2009-03-21 10:07 PM
    Theme Released. Fully installable using winterboard.
    2009-03-23 11:50 AM
    awesome man. thanks for all your hardwork. i will be using this with pride.

they are unstoppable right now!!
    2009-03-23 12:16 PM
    Hi, I'm a noob to this forum and using Cydia - how can I find this great theme? When I search the only Liverpool theme that comes up is WKD Liverpool

Your help would be so appreciated :-)
    2009-03-23 01:55 PM
    Hi, I'm a noob to this forum and using Cydia - how can I find this great theme? When I search the only Liverpool theme that comes up is WKD Liverpool

Your help would be so appreciated :-)
    it will take a couple of days before it is in cydia. It needs to be approved etcetc. You can ssh it to your phone or you can wait a few days
    2009-03-23 02:18 PM
    I am getting a MD5Sum Mismatch error when trying to install the theme through cydia

Anyone knows how to fix this?
    2009-03-29 11:19 PM
    This is happening quite a lot. (from feedback). Most people have said they fixed it by rebooting iPhone and then downloading again.

Unfortunately if this dont work i aint got a clue. Sorry.
    2009-03-30 11:35 AM
    The theme could do with some extra colour but none the less great job keep it up
    2009-03-31 10:11 PM
    Very nice, can i contribute by modifying it further and posting the changes ?
    2009-04-16 01:46 PM
    I hope you do modify it (with permission of course).

I still use this theme on ocassion, especially during the matches.

Try adding a burning Chelsea flag in the background (ha ha ha!)
    2009-04-17 02:53 AM
    It looks nice, I think you should have a different background, so there is a bit more contrast between the icons and the background, it just has more of an effective look. Maybe add a image transition of 5 action pics and have that changing every few mins, I think it would keep it fresh and looking better.

Even though i got for MAN UNITED
    2009-04-17 02:18 PM
    ...especially the lock screen, background and colors but i would like to use the stock icons/buttons. im just not feeling the red/text buttons. is there a way to use everything else except for the button icons? thanks for your efforts.

daniel
    2010-02-20 06:47 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD