I'm looking for some icons and I cannot find them, I apologize if I missed them, but I did looked through every page.

FiRe
    Medscape
    Personality
    Psychterms
    Blowfish

Thanks to everyone for the icons, especially barsoverbeats.
    see Post 1910 in
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...icons-128.html
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2009-08-14 09:52 PM
    Gotta say I love this theme!!

Can anyone make the following for me?

TomTom
    EuroSport
    Measures
    TV Guide

Thanks!
    2009-08-18 09:07 PM
    Gotta say I love this theme!!

Can anyone make the following for me?

TomTom
    EuroSport
    Measures
    TV Guide

Thanks!
    see post 2262 in
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4918618
    2009-08-22 01:34 PM
    Hi please help me. Thanks

-Faces Wild!

Last edited by Soki65; 2009-08-26 at 08:02 AM.
    2009-08-26 06:29 AM
    Could I get the following icons:

NPR News
    Rhapsolyric
    iVideo
    Checkbook

Great theme man, thanks!
    2009-08-26 05:44 PM
    Could I get the following icons:

NPR News
    Rhapsolyric
    iVideo
    Checkbook

Great theme man, thanks!
    see post 2462 in
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4924012

Hi please help me. Thanks

-Faces Wild!

see post 2459 in
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...icons-164.html
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-08-26 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-26 07:17 PM
    When i first seen this i thought it was funny at first, now im a little tired of it. I went through a ton of pages before posting this question....

is there any way to just get this to say "No Signal"...the "No calls for you!" overlaps the clock at the top.
    2009-08-27 07:42 PM
    When i first seen this i thought it was funny at first, now im a little tired of it. I went through a ton of pages before posting this question....

is there any way to just get this to say "No Signal"...the "No calls for you!" overlaps the clock at the top.
    u have to edit tha springboard.strings file. but before u do can u send me that file cuz mine doesnt have that
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-08-27 08:12 PM
    what file?... im new to this stuff.. so if you can, bear with me..

and i dont know how to do anything with that sringboard.string u where talking about
    2009-08-27 10:07 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to change the lockscreen on this theme? I went to where the file is and changed it but i am still getting the "speedometer" type lockscreen. What am I doing wrong?
    2009-08-27 10:28 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to change the lockscreen on this theme? I went to where the file is and changed it but i am still getting the "speedometer" type lockscreen. What am I doing wrong?
    In winterboard, select the lock screen you want and drag (holding the small tab on the right side) it so that its at the very top of list.
    2009-08-27 10:33 PM
    I guess I really just want to change the background of the default lockscreen. How do I do that?
    2009-08-27 10:45 PM
    o ok

First... if u want a picture that u have in yout [Photo] app then go to that picture, and then select the lower left icon, then "use as wallpaper", then u scale it to you liking.

Then go to Winterboard and select "User Lock Background", then drag that to the top of the list (like i mentioned in the previous answer...)

If u have any questions u can email me @ [email protected]
    2009-08-27 10:59 PM
    After I last updated my winterboard about a week ago (I think this was when this first started happening), my normal background has been copied over into my SMS background, however when I tilt the phone for landscaped SMS, the background's pixel size doesn't convert, so I'm left with a fraction of my screen white and the rest of it as the background... if that makes any sense.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to change it so that my SMS background will just be the plain white color rather than my regular icon-page'd background ?
    2009-08-27 11:05 PM
    what file?... im new to this stuff.. so if you can, bear with me..

and i dont know how to do anything with that sringboard.string u where talking about
    ahh ok well itd b in this folder
    PRO.theme\Bundles\com.apple.springboard\en.lproj

After I last updated my winterboard about a week ago (I think this was when this first started happening), my normal background has been copied over into my SMS background, however when I tilt the phone for landscaped SMS, the background's pixel size doesn't convert, so I'm left with a fraction of my screen white and the rest of it as the background... if that makes any sense.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to change it so that my SMS background will just be the plain white color rather than my regular icon-page'd background ?
    smsbackground has to b 480 x 480
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-08-28 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-08-28 12:03 AM
    smsbackground has to b 480 x 480
    Yeah, I know.. the weird thing is that I didn't set the SMS background to match my normal one, when I updated my winterboard it set my SMS wallpaper automatically... I was wondering if there was any way to get rid of the SMS background and just have the plain white background.
    2009-08-28 02:48 AM
    Simplify Photo Please
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-securedownload.jpeg  
    2009-08-28 03:14 AM
    I'd like an icon for this:

Thanks.
    2009-08-28 04:32 PM
    here you are,
    for further icon request please use the thread ielegance icons
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-icon.png 
    2009-08-28 08:46 PM