The link for the theme in the first thread is not working for me, can someone send me the link to the theme plz. Thanks
    here is a download link.... I will have an updated on tonight Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

I will have the updated version uploaded by 8:00 PM EST. thanks for the interest!! Let me know which updated phone in should be packaged....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-12 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-12 11:26 PM
    I like the first phone icon.
    2009-04-12 11:30 PM
    I like the first phone icon.
    That is the one I am using now, I think I REALLY like it also, I have had thoughts of changing it but thanks to silver for pointing it out thanks cpjr!!
    2009-04-12 11:44 PM
    yeah first one is good
    2009-04-13 12:50 AM
    11000 downloads from the repo!!
    2009-04-13 12:55 AM
    Sure, Delete iElegance/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US for the carrier logo, and for the wifi delete iElegance/Folders/SpringBoard.app/Default_0_AirPort.png and all others in that folder with Airport in the name...there is a Default_1, 2, 3, 4 and there is a FSO_0,1,2,3,4

Hope that helps!!

How was the spelling on the others? I am asking for all spelling corrections so that when the updates go to cydia, they will all be correct!!

Pixelpipe and BeatMaker

3972 Downloads from the repo ALREADY!!!
    Thanks.

Spelling corrections:

iprocrastinate - Tasks
    Last fm = Last.fm
    2009-04-13 12:58 AM
    Thanks.

Spelling corrections:

iprocrastinate - Tasks
    Last fm = Last.fm
    pulling copy off of the phone now to submit update to cydia and will post a link here in a few minutes Go get your Weathericon from cydia....
    2009-04-13 02:16 AM
    THIS IS NOT A ICON REQUEST

this is just some icons that i think would need a new icon

Google Earth
    LogoMe
    Maps
    Night Camera
    Notes
    Respring

I Love the phone icon
    2009-04-13 02:24 AM
    THIS IS NOT A ICON REQUEST

this is just some icons that i think would need a new icon

Google Earth
    LogoMe
    Maps
    Night Camera
    Notes
    Respring

I Love the phone icon
    I will share what I have, then I will change those before I send it to Poetic for the update...

Latest update, small changes made, Phone icon, a few icons that needed changed to newer style, WeatherIcon skin (get WeatherIcon from cydia and setup in settings. http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...4e75f6e8ebb871 Enjoy!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-13 at 02:40 AM.
    2009-04-13 02:30 AM
    I love the theme! I am tinkering with iPhoneBrowser right now. I was wondering if you would still be willing to make some more icons? I have the following that I would love to get...

App Store Apps - Night Stand, Flixster, Euchre, iBowl, Vitrual Pool, Paper Football, GL Golf, iShoot, iHandy Level, Texas Hold'em, Zippo Lighter

Cydia - AptBackup, iWipe, Poof, iPoints, iBlank, Instinctive Shuffle.

I know its a lot, but would really appreciate it if you made these available. Thanks!
    2009-04-13 02:47 AM
    I love the theme! I am tinkering with iPhoneBrowser right now. I was wondering if you would still be willing to make some more icons? I have the following that I would love to get...

App Store Apps - Night Stand, Flixster, Euchre, iBowl, Vitrual Pool, Paper Football, GL Golf, iShoot, iHandy Level, Texas Hold'em, Zippo Lighter

I know its a lot, but would really appreciate it if you made these available. Thanks!

iBlank
    iShoot
    iHandy level
    Texas Hold'em

are all in the package
    2009-04-13 03:12 AM

Give me an hour or so and I will get you em...
    2009-04-13 03:23 AM
    iBlank
    iShoot
    iHandy level
    Texas Hold'em

are all in the package
    Im sorry I dl'd the recent package on the previous thread page. I do not see iShoot, iHandy Level or Texas Hold'em in there. I did get iBlank to change. Could they be named something else?

Also, I dont want to be picky but is there any way I could change the theme to use the original keyboard?

EDIT- Just noticed, the charging lockscreen changed to the original screen, the 3g and wifi icon are original as well, after I copied the new elegance theme with iphonebrowser....any ideas?

So Im not such a pain, if someone could link me to an idiots guide to themes and editting I would love that. I will search on the forums to try to find something in the mean time.
    Last edited by Da Wil-Man; 2009-04-13 at 03:53 AM.
    2009-04-13 03:34 AM
    Thanks Barsoverbeats for the link.
    2009-04-13 03:54 AM
    Does anyone know the spelling for fieldrunners??
    2009-04-13 04:33 AM
    i was wondering if you could make an EDGE icon for SBSettings?

and yes thats how you spell fieldrunners

=D

and can you make an icon for the NBA:

GameTime
    Last edited by nbsmatambo; 2009-04-13 at 04:49 AM.
    2009-04-13 04:46 AM
    i was wondering if you could make an EDGE icon for SBSettings?

and yes thats how you spell fieldrunners

=D

and can you make an icon for the NBA:

GameTime
    you just slipped that one in!! its being packaged now, I will try to get to the edge icon tonight...no promises, Im getting tired. I will zip up the new update, re up it and its getting sent for cydia update!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tddzkwqmxym LATEST UPDATE, going to cydia tonight!! Prob wont show up till morning...

16,000 Downloads in the first DAY!!

Im sorry I dl'd the recent package on the previous thread page. I do not see iShoot, iHandy Level or Texas Hold'em in there. I did get iBlank to change. Could they be named something else?

Also, I dont want to be picky but is there any way I could change the theme to use the original keyboard?

EDIT- Just noticed, the charging lockscreen changed to the original screen, the 3g and wifi icon are original as well, after I copied the new elegance theme with iphonebrowser....any ideas?
    All icons in question are in the above link It will be on Cydia as an update Tommorow I assume. To get rid of my BEAUTIFUL keyboard you navigate to iElegance/UIImages and delete everything that starts with "kb" You will get to see how many images it takes to skin a keyboard The LockScreen and battery are in all updates. Definetly the one above. You can delete all prior instances of the theme and download the above and you will have it all....

SO, I didnt see the update yet in cydia yet...Maybe it will be sometime today!! There are currently 22,000 downloads since release yesterday. That makes me VERY happy!! I woke up to a whole bunch of new thank you emails from across the world!! Talk to everyone soon. Have a happy Monday!!

Some people are getting a MD5 Mismatch error in cydia?? Maybe it is just traffic?? Who knows. I have an email in to Poetic for a possible push of the update to see if it will come down then!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-13 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-13 01:41 PM
    hmmm.. I'm not seeing it in Cydia?? Is it listed as I'Elegance? Under modmyi's repo?
    2009-04-13 02:14 PM
    hmmm.. I'm not seeing it in Cydia?? Is it listed as I'Elegance? Under modmyi's repo?
    Yeah it should be searchable by iele I sent and update last night so best to get the newest when it arrives. I also had some trouble with certain people getting a md5 mismatch error. I sent an email to poetic for a possible fix...
    2009-04-13 02:27 PM
    Cool..... I see it now. Hmm... not sure why it wasn't showing up before.
    Thanks! Great Theme!
    2009-04-13 02:47 PM
2,887 ... 715161718192767117 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD