Hi there,

I have a request for quite a few icons; no hurry, and thanks in advance. (I've had a look through the thread, and these don't seem to have been made). .

SpeedTest (Speed Test)
    Bookworm (Bookworm)
    Fantastic Contraptions (Contraption)
    Cube Runner II (Cube Run II)
    Epic Pet Wars (epw 400)
    TubeJunkie (TubeJunkies)
    Ouch! (Ouch!)
    RealSoccer09 (RSoccer09)
    Translator (Translator)
    Byki Mandarin (Mandarin)
    Sketches (Sketches)
    Powerword Basic (PowerWord)
    5 Column Enabler (FCSB Toggle) [Cydia]
    Cambridge Chinese (TalkingDict)
    Oxford Dictionary/Thesaurus (COED&T)
    Guitar (Guitar)
    Steps (Steps)
    AS Vocab (AS Vocab)
    Touchgrind (Touchgrind)
    Who has the Biggest Brain? (Biggest Brain)
    Monopoly (Monopoly)

In addition to this (Yes there's more, sorry ), my clock shows a weather icon when Liveclock is turned on, [s]and some of the icons I've downloaded off the thread don't seem to be working. I'll have a mess around and update here.[/s]

In brackets are their actual names.

Really appreciate it, and thanks again. .
    Last edited by Yangydoodles; 2009-04-13 at 04:06 PM.
    2009-04-13 03:37 PM
    Love the install from Cydia. Can you please add these icons to the install please. You made them before, just wanted to see if you could put them with the install. Thank you in advance.

7CitiesTD
    SportsTap
    KillExchangeLocks
    StatusNotifier
    iBlank

Thanks again for all your hard work.
    2009-04-13 03:57 PM
    Hi there,

I have a request for quite a few icons; no hurry, and thanks in advance. (I've had a look through the thread, and these don't seem to have been made). .

SpeedTest (Speed Test)
    Bookworm (Bookworm)
    Fantastic Contraptions (Contraption)
    Cube Runner II (Cube Run II)
    Epic Pet Wars (epw 400)
    TubeJunkie (TubeJunkies)
    Ouch! (Ouch!)
    RealSoccer09 (RSoccer09)
    Translator (Translator)
    Byki Mandarin (Mandarin)
    Sketches (Sketches)
    Powerword Basic (PowerWord)
    5 Column Enabler (FCSB Toggle) [Cydia]
    Cambridge Chinese (TalkingDict)
    Oxford Dictionary/Thesaurus (COED&T)
    Guitar (Guitar)
    Steps (Steps)
    AS Vocab (AS Vocab)
    Touchgrind (Touchgrind)
    Who has the Biggest Brain? (Biggest Brain)
    Monopoly (Monopoly)

In addition to this (Yes there's more, sorry ), my clock shows a weather icon when Liveclock is turned on, [s]and some of the icons I've downloaded off the thread don't seem to be working. I'll have a mess around and update here.[/s]

In brackets are their actual names.

Really appreciate it, and thanks again. .
    Turn live clock off. The theme does not and will not have a live clock feature. The newest update was submitted to cydia last night and the weathericon skin is included. I did not submit it with a live clock feature. I will bang out the icons tonight hopefully. The most updated package is available a few posts up for download. It includes the weathericon skin packaged. If any of the icons are not working it is due to an incorrect spelling/ case. I ask everyone to send me the name corrections as they find them...... Thanks for your interest in my theme.....
    2009-04-13 04:26 PM
    Turn live clock off. The theme does not and will not have a live clock feature. The newest update was submitted to cydia last night and the weathericon skin is included. I did not submit it with a live clock feature. I will bang out the icons tonight hopefully. The most updated package is available a few posts up for download. It includes the weathericon skin packaged. If any of the icons are not working it is due to an incorrect spelling/ case. I ask everyone to send me the name corrections as they find them...... Thanks for your interest in my theme.....
    Thanks for the speedy reply.

The name corrections I've found so far are :

Pocket God
    Fieldrunners
    Tap Tap (That's for Tap Tap 2)

That's all I've found so far, will update with more if I come across some.

P.S. In my winterboard, I seem to have iElegance LiveClock, so am not too sure about it, as I don't think I've downloaded any other themes. In addition, when I turn that off, it goes to the 'normal' clock icon that came originally with the iPhone/iPod Touch, but liveclock is still working.

Thanks again.
    2009-04-13 05:00 PM
    Hey bars great theme!!

Can you do some icons for the following

ColorSplash
    My Football
    Who Has The Biggest Brain
    fantastic contraption
    ESPN Cameraman
    sky+
    ifamily guy
    1337pwn iNEXS xbox live friends
    Labyrinth 3d
    Touch physics

if you could would be great!!
    2009-04-13 05:31 PM
    I've been through most of the thread and I don't think I saw these requested.

PocketLint
    Todo (Appigo)
    Loopt
    iStayFit
    1Password

Many thanks if you include these in an update or here (preferably in the update) and I'll surely be thanking you on this thread.
    2009-04-13 05:44 PM
    Great theme seriously. One issue though - on Safari (and one other place i think but can't remember), the text at the top of the browser isn't very clear. How would i go about changing this to white so it is legible?

Cheers

PS. Here's a screenshot:

When I said that I was 'king of forwards', you got to understand that I don't come up with this stuff. I just forward it along. You wouldn't arrest a guy who was just passing drugs from one guy to another?
    2009-04-13 06:35 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for your great theme!

How can I create the reflections in PS? I've tried using your action script but no luck. I can do it with my own way, but I want to match the same sizes from your icons. What settings did you use?

Regards,
    octet
    2009-04-13 06:45 PM
    Ok guys, this theme is BLOWING UP!!! 27000 downloads in the first day and a half!!! I am doing my best to answer all questions and fufill all requests asap. I am currently at my job and I am posting this from the phone. Thank you for all of the greatvcomments from everyone it helps motivate the skinning. I will try to get all of the icon requests completed tonight. If anyone with the .psd that would like to help do icon requests it would also be appreciated... Hang in there and I will get empty done.... I'm still waiting for the first update to hit cydia....refresh refresh refresh LOL
    2009-04-13 06:46 PM
    Nice theme bars....I stuck it on one of my phones......edited just a bit here and there. Any chance of getting a .psd???

hi all, how can i have smaller icons like these?
    Many thanks,
    beatiful theme!
    2009-04-13 07:21 PM
    One other small request:

The sounds are great. It's nice to have a bit of change, but the volume difference between the unlock and lock sounds is huge. The unlock sound is extremely loud (I completely seal the speaker with my thumb and it's about equal to the lock sound).

Any chance the unlock sound could be toned down a bit?
    2009-04-13 07:32 PM
    Also, the sound of the numbers when I am dialing is very quiet. Nice theme.
    2009-04-13 08:47 PM
    Hi barsoverbeats,

could you please confirm what this application is:

been trying to locate it on my iphone??
    2009-04-13 09:30 PM
    Hi barsoverbeats,

could you please confirm what this application is:

been trying to locate it on my iphone??

It's the SBsettings theme, you can either swipe or tap the top left corner of your phone near the carrier and it should come down but only if u have SBsettings installed from Cydia!!
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!
    2009-04-13 09:32 PM
    hey how do you get those wings up there in the status bar....it didnt appear when i applied the theme
    2009-04-13 09:53 PM
    read a few pages back that you have some car alarm sounds. I would love to get a hold of those and directions on how to get them where they need to go. Thanks a ton!
    2009-04-13 09:53 PM
    It looked like I had alot more to do when reading it on the phone!! I have to run out grab my son from daycare, take the wife and son out to dinner and then go drop off at laptop at my job. So it will be a bit later till I get the icons and questions answered. Thanks for your patience and understanding. I am usaully a bit quicker on the response.
    2009-04-13 10:26 PM
    i have another question, is it possible to have the time with 24hours mode?
    Many thanks
    2009-04-13 10:36 PM
    hi all, how can i have smaller icons like these?
    Many thanks,
    beatiful theme!
    I edited the icons personally for my use....they are just resized to 70x70.
    2009-04-13 10:53 PM
    Hi barsoverbeats,

I've encoutered a little problem using Facebook. When you look at an image, and click to see it in full, the navigation bar section becomes transparent so you can see the clock and not the photograph, and comments don't seem to be working on the pictures either, in terms of adding comments.

Nothing important, but thought you might like to know.

Appreciate the work you're putting in this theme. 
    2009-04-13 11:49 PM
2,887 ... 816171819202868118 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD