I edited the icons personally for my use....they are just resized to 70x70.
    Many thanks, good idea, i'll resize all my icons!

Someone could make the icons for Nimbuzz and now playng? Many thanks!
    Last edited by GUSTAVO88; 2009-04-14 at 07:51 AM.
    2009-04-14 07:41 AM
    Ah, i'm here again :-)
    it's possible to remove the clock and date from the board?

it's a fantastic theme!
    Last edited by ITALY; 2009-04-14 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-14 09:02 AM
    Anything not here you will have to post a screenshot. There is no Live Clock in the theme, and unfortunatly I dont see any in the future. When I sent it for cydia release Poetic thought that I had a Live Clock and that is why he packaged it how he did. The downloadable version I posted apage or two back has the Weathericon skin. Weathericon can be downloaded via cydia and applied in settings. If there are any name corrections let me know so we can update them for the future cydia updates...
    There's only 1 name correction I've found, SpeedTest should be Speed Test. (My fault on the previous page. )

I'm not sure what you meant by screenshot, but I assumed you were talking about a screenshot on the iPod.

I know everything's fine on the first page (second image), but I'm wondering, is there any way of changing the clock into a themed one; and as I mentioned before, the live clock is still working on it, so am not sure how that's happening even though I've disabled it.

Anyway, the screenshots:

The second image is of Facebook, when you load a picture.

Thanks again.

P.S. All the other icons are working great, many thanks for those.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0004.png   [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0005.png   [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0006.png   [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0007.png   [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0008.png  
    Last edited by Yangydoodles; 2009-04-14 at 09:58 AM.
    2009-04-14 09:56 AM
    everytime i download it from cydia it always says MD4Sum mismatch.....
    and i checkd the live download stats, the life i'Elegance download is 0 ..... (i mean is there something going wrong...?)
    2009-04-14 10:41 AM
    this is by far the best theme i've ever used, good job bars keep up the good work
    2009-04-14 10:49 AM
    everytime i download it from cydia it always says MD4Sum mismatch.....
    and i checkd the live download stats, the life i'Elegance download is 0 ..... (i mean is there something going wrong...?)
    Download stats.....

Here is the latest cut.... http://www.sendspace.com/file/22jplw it should be available in cydia sometime this morning...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-stats.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-14 at 12:43 PM.
    2009-04-14 11:57 AM
    GL Golf Deluxe is in the pack can you rename that to GL Golf? Let me know
    I could use Deluxe, I actually was going to and not mention it again. However it says Deluxe in the icon. hehe if I could get a hold of the deluxe version I would be super happy! I will use it and will get by. Thanks for the other icons and the sounds!
    2009-04-14 12:29 PM
    Again. please check names and report back, if its not here so far then I cant find an icon so post a screenie...
    Thanks alot!!

Here are the other images of icons of which i still need, great job so far

iFamilyGuy
    FCSB Toggle
    iBlank
    Poof
    Sky+
    Sky+ (different icon)
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ifamilyguy.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fcsb-toggle.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-iblank.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-poof.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-sky-1.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-sky-.png 
    2009-04-14 12:29 PM
    Thanks for the icons and the sound clips! I will use Deluxe and deal. No worries.

Quick question, with the update you just provided, it says "Slide to Unlock" on the lock screen, but it is way off to the right and cut off.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0001.png  
    2009-04-14 12:54 PM
    Ok now i'm at this point, i've normal time on status bar (i removed string in .plist) but i don't understand how can i remove the time on springboard, i don't see it in .plist, maybe i've to modify some strings in SpringBoard.strings..
    can you help me? many thanks..
    2009-04-14 01:20 PM
    Ok now i'm at this point, i've normal time on status bar (i removed string in .plist) but i don't understand how can i remove the time on springboard, i don't see it in .plist, maybe i've to modify some strings in SpringBoard.strings..
    can you help me? many thanks..
    delete wallaper.HTML also go get the newest icons, create a resize action and run it on them...
    2009-04-14 01:28 PM
    Thanks a million for the icons!! Nothing worse than a pretty theme with an incomplete set of icons!

I appreciate your attention to the sounds as well. To hold me over for now I renamed the unlock sound to sms-received2 (definitely loud enough) and am using the stock unlock sound.

I was wondering if there was a way I could get rid of the cartoonish looking alarm clock on the status bar (I use it every morning so I can't just shut it off). I SSH'd and deleted what I though was the right file and the whole springboard clock disappeared. Thanks!
    2009-04-14 01:28 PM
    Thanks for the icons and the sound clips! I will use Deluxe and deal. No worries.

Quick question, with the update you just provided, it says "Slide to Unlock" on the lock screen, but it is way off to the right and cut off.
    Wierd, nothing has changed in the strings at all, I will take a look when I get home, are there any other themes enabled??
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-14 at 01:35 PM.
    2009-04-14 01:32 PM
    delete wallaper.HTML also go get the newest icons, create a resize action and run it on them...
    Ok, it's working! thank you very much and congratulations, beatiful theme!
    2009-04-14 01:36 PM
    One last quick icon request...

Can I get:

FriendSync
    Easy Wi-Fi
    MyWeather

Thanks again!

Edit: Sorry I'm at work so I can't hunt down the icons. Hope it's not a problem.
    2009-04-14 01:43 PM
    One last quick icon request...

Can I get:

FriendSync
    Easy Wi-Fi
    MyWeather

Thanks again!

Edit: Sorry I'm at work so I can't hunt down the icons. Hope it's not a problem.
    understood, I am also at work so I won't be able to make them untill tonight...
    2009-04-14 01:52 PM
    Any information on the Cydia update?? I've been refreshing consistently since reading this thread yesterday.
    2009-04-14 03:27 PM
    Unfortunatly not, I do not host it or it would have been up already! I am refreshing mine about as much as u guys are! I did submit the newest cut this morning since the other update hadn't been released yet, I'm sorry to say that I wish I could resubmit a new portion because I found that clear cam was missing the reflection!!! I will make sure that this next update is MINT!!
    2009-04-14 03:47 PM
    no other themes are currently enabled. I'm out of town for work so I wont be near a computer until tomorrow night. Btw, I didn't end up deleting the keyboard! I am liking it now
    2009-04-14 03:48 PM
    Unfortunatly not, I do not host it or it would have been up already! I am refreshing mine about as much as u guys are! I did submit the newest cut this morning since the other update hadn't been released yet, I'm sorry to say that I wish I could resubmit a new portion because I found that clear cam was missing the reflection!!! I will make sure that this next update is MINT!!
    No big deal. With the icons you supplied me with this morning this theme is pretty much perfect.

Just out of curiousity, do you remember how long the initial release took to be up in Cydia?
    2009-04-14 03:55 PM
2,887 ... 1018192021223070120 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD