Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-iheartradio.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-taptap.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-holdem.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ibeer.png 
    2009-03-28 03:58 AM
    Those look great! You got one for Terminal?
    2009-03-28 04:15 AM
    Those look great! You got one for Terminal?
    her you go
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-terminal.png 
    2009-03-28 04:35 AM
    redoing alot of the icons....
    2009-03-28 11:43 PM
    icon requests, thanks
    Clock
    ipod for sbsettings
    Dictionary
    Eyetricks
    TapTap Revenge 2
    Scribbles
    Oregon Trails
    iDrums
    TalkMe
    Texas Hold'em
    South Park Mobile
    Digidrums
    Genesis emulator
    Trace
    iBasketball
    iTalk
    Speed Test
    Tower
    FallingBalls
    Checkers
    iChess
    FS5 Hockey
    iSniper
    Duckshoot
    Piano
    iHandy Level

Thanks in advance, great theme by the way
    2009-03-29 02:21 AM
    here are some of the requests...I will finish them tomm....
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-piano.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-genesis4iphone.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-texas-holdem.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-texas-holdem.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-intelliscreen.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ihandy-level.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ibasketball.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ibasketball1png.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-yelp.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-statusnotifier.png 
    2009-03-29 06:11 AM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-aroundme.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-oregon-trail.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-google.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-falling-balls.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ichess.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fs5-hockey.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-isniper.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-italk.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-pandora.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-29 at 06:46 AM.
    2009-03-29 06:11 AM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-text.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-calculator.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-south-park-mobile.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-clock.png 
    2009-03-29 07:06 AM
    looks nice- downloading now.
    Some very artistic people around here

do we need to add the blank icons so we can keep the top clear to see date and time?
    Last edited by aussiebob; 2009-03-29 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My signiture? Whats that...............
    2009-03-29 07:44 AM
    umm, I have a few questions and problems.

1) i downloaded the WinSCP app,and when it was time for me to change the password to my own it told me that it couldnt find the PuTTY. exe file...

2) when i downloaded your file (i'elegance), i transferred it to the right place in the SBSettings/Themes, but when i tried to load it on the Phone it told me there was an error because it couldnt find certain files (yes, i did unzip all the files, finaly size wa abou 15.1mb)

3)When i had given up with trying i then proceeded to delete the theme from my computer, but 1 file will not delete, MobileSlideShow.app

Please help me guys..

btw i love your theme

=D
    2009-03-29 09:06 AM
    looks nice- downloading now.
    Some very artistic people around here

do we need to add the blank icons so we can keep the top clear to see date and time?
    Yes you will need to add 4 blanks per page. I use the clock as one of my blanks and position it on the first page on top of the "wallpaper clock" this way whne I touch that spot it launches the clock app.

umm, I have a few questions and problems.

1) i downloaded the WinSCP app,and when it was time for me to change the password to my own it told me that it couldnt find the PuTTY. exe file...

2) when i downloaded your file (i'elegance), i transferred it to the right place in the SBSettings/Themes, but when i tried to load it on the Phone it told me there was an error because it couldnt find certain files (yes, i did unzip all the files, finaly size wa abou 15.1mb)

3)When i had given up with trying i then proceeded to delete the theme from my computer, but 1 file will not delete, MobileSlideShow.app

Please help me guys..

btw i love your theme

=D
    I use iPhoneBrowser It is a much easier interface and you can revert back to "backup" files that are automatically created when you overwrite something. Also you can make favorites for quick access. Let me know how your making out....

PS if you guys appreciate the theme please thank me on the first post....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-29 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-29 04:20 PM
    still having a bit of a problem, i changed to IphoneBrowser, but when i go to SbSettings and trying to apply the theme, i get an error: "The theme: iElegance cannot be set or previewed because it is missing 1 or more image(s): BackgroundImage1,2,3.png and more files...

im not sure if its your theme so im gonna try a few more themes and try to find the source of the problem
    2009-03-29 06:04 PM
    still having a bit of a problem, i changed to IphoneBrowser, but when i go to SbSettings and trying to apply the theme, i get an error: "The theme: iElegance cannot be set or previewed because it is missing 1 or more image(s): BackgroundImage1,2,3.png and more files...

im not sure if its your theme so im gonna try a few more themes and try to find the source of the problem
    When you extract the iElegance3-26 you will have two folders iElegance(theme portion) and iEleganceSB(SBSettings portion) Drop iEleganceSB into /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes then you can select the theme from within SBSettings.

The iElegance (theme portion) belongs in /Library/Themes , once there it can be selcted in the winterboard application. make sure it is topmost on the list...

New update coming today!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-29 at 06:20 PM.
    2009-03-29 06:11 PM
    k, i got it to work =D

now i was wondering how i was going to get all the new updated icons unless, you have added them already, in which case im an idiot
    Last edited by nbsmatambo; 2009-03-29 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-29 06:36 PM
    k, i got it to work =D

now i was wondering how i was going to get all the new updated icons unless, you have added them already, in which case im an idiot
    hit the thanks button on the first post of this thread please.
    Updated the link on my website to reflect some new changes....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-29 at 07:00 PM.
    2009-03-29 06:51 PM
    k, will do

when u post the new link do i have to delete the current version i have and install that 1, and every time u update/add an icon.

sorry for asking so many questions, im a bit new to this =/
    2009-03-29 07:01 PM
    We all started somewhere!! To add additional icons all you must do is go to the iElegance theme folder and open it and you will see an Icons folder. drag and drop the icon you want to add/change and then respring and the new icon will be applied. I did some other updates to the newest link, small changes to sbsettings, safari, timer default screen...
    2009-03-29 07:05 PM
    everythings going fine, but im trying to fiddle with the clock and weather.

I installed the live clock feature from cydia, so im not sure if its preventing your icon from showing. I wanted to place it where the wallpaper clock is.

I also installed live weather for the weather app so it shows current weather again your icon isnt showing =(
    2009-03-29 08:48 PM
    everythings going fine, but im trying to fiddle with the clock and weather.

I installed the live clock feature from cydia, so im not sure if its preventing your icon from showing. I wanted to place it where the wallpaper clock is.

I also installed live weather for the weather app so it shows current weather again your icon isnt showing =(
    give a minute or two and I will have a solution for weather...I never go into the analog clock features, I just think redundancy is not needed. I prefer to have a digital over an analog. that is why I just made the icon for clock clear and put it over top of my wallpaper clock.

weatherbg.png belongs in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app
    WeatherIcon-small.png belongs in /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/WeatherIconSettings.bundle

Screenshot of what that gives you...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0007.png   [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0008.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-weatherbg.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-weathericon-small.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-03-29 at 09:35 PM.
    2009-03-29 09:12 PM
    here are some of the requests...I will finish them tomm....
    I cant see the icons
    2009-03-29 09:34 PM
2,887 ... 234561454104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD