Thanks For the icons could you also make these

WunderRadio

HP iPrint

Quick Question how soon will you have all these icon available thru an update with Cydia

How soon will all the NEW icons be available with an update with Cydia
    check spelling....
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-wunder-radio.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-hp-print.png 
    2009-04-25 12:29 AM
    Im pretty sure Bars and I both did a couple 21 icons in the past, check the other pages...word wrap i could not find...remember to check spelling and correct if needed.

as for the sb settings theme, should be part of the i'elegence theme i believe. just go into sb settings, click "more" and go to "manage themes" and it should be there
    thanks! I am taking my wife out for our aniversary so If im on it will be later. SBSettings theme is separate in cydia its iElegance SBSettings.
    2009-04-25 12:29 AM

1. My Love
    2. Fandango
    3. Parking Lot
    4. Respring
    5. Chopper

check spelling
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-respring.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-chopper.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-parkinglot.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fandango.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mylove.png 
    2009-04-25 12:38 AM
    Spoof App (cydia)
    BJ Run Lite (app store)

spoof app im not going to dl, so provide the icon for me and i will make it. bars might already have it so you may want to sit tight until he posts....bj run lite i couldnt find, kept getting brazilian jui jitsu stuff...check spelling
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-whitenoise2.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-whitenoise.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-iphlix.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-simplifymedia.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-photogene.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-balance.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-directtv.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-oregontrail.png 
    2009-04-25 12:55 AM
    Hello, could I please get the following icons:

ScoreMobile
    BillTracker
    MotionX GPS
    Units
    Speedtest.net Speedtest
    Blocked (Game)
    Bomberman
    Crayon Physics
    FallingBalls
    iCopter
    LineRider
    KittyKannon
    MarbleMash
    Super Monkey Ball
    Oregon Trail
    Touch4
    touchPhysics
    VaultBreaker
    Wolf3D (with the face picture)
    Default SMS icon from OS 2.2
    Default iPOd icon

Could I also get Maps and Phone as shown in your screenshot here:
    Last edited by Armendegga; 2009-04-25 at 02:03 AM.
    2009-04-25 01:01 AM
    Can I make a request for the following icons? Awesome Theme!

AAA Discounts
    Flick Bowling
    match.com
    ArcadeBowl
    Restaurants
    Kindle

Thanks
    2009-04-25 04:45 AM
    yeah as the guy above me ima need that speedtest.net icon as well
    2009-04-25 04:15 PM
    hey is this on cydia if so i cant find it. i tried searching for it and all i get is the sbsetting theme. the main theme wont show up. anyone know whats up with that? please help me.
    2009-04-25 09:19 PM
    Hello, could I please get the following icons:

ScoreMobile
    BillTracker
    MotionX GPS
    Units
    Speedtest.net Speedtest
    Blocked (Game)
    Bomberman
    Crayon Physics
    FallingBalls
    iCopter
    LineRider
    KittyKannon
    MarbleMash
    Super Monkey Ball
    Oregon Trail
    Touch4
    touchPhysics
    VaultBreaker
    Wolf3D (with the face picture)
    Default SMS icon from OS 2.2
    Default iPOd icon

Could I also get Maps and Phone as shown in your screenshot here:
    here, the ones I didnt do are already made. They will be version 1.5 also...
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-scoremobile.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-billtracker.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-motionx-gps.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-speedtest.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-bomberman.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-crayon-physics.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-linerider.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-kittykannon.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-marblemash.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-touch4.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-vaultbreaker.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-wolf3d.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-text.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ipod.png 
    2009-04-26 12:57 AM
    Awesome thanks! I know that some of the other ones were made, but for some reason I couldn't find them in the iconpack in version 1.4
    2009-04-26 01:00 AM
    Can I make a request for the following icons? Awesome Theme!

AAA Discounts
    Flick Bowling
    match.com
    ArcadeBowl
    Restaurants
    Kindle

Thanks
    here
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-aaa-discounts.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-flick-bowling.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-match.com.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-arcadebowl.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-restaurants.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-kindle.png 
    2009-04-26 01:11 AM
    Sorry Bars for not helping out today...the wife and I are trying to get this place ready to go on the market and hopefully sell! Plus the draft is on today, gotta see who my Browns get!

Anyways, here is an icon I made earlier when I recently got iFitness...I didnt have it in my 1.1 version and not sure if its been updated...but here it is
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ifitness.png 
    2009-04-26 01:51 AM
    I put a preview up for the "project" I have been working on...It will be available separate from the theme and also packed into the theme...

Let me know what you guys think!!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3998651-post1.html
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-26 at 02:53 AM.
    2009-04-26 02:48 AM
    I put a preview up for the "project" I have been working on...It will be available separate from the theme and also packed into the theme...

Let me know what you guys think!!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3998651-post1.html

Oh My!!! Did you get a lot of complaints about the keyboard? I remember you telling me it took a long time to skin it. What made you want to redo it?

Did you happen to work on that touch to answer screen for me? lol
    2009-04-26 03:03 AM
    I love the keyboard and will definitely use it. One question. I am notsure how difficult it would be, but are you also able to skin the 5row qwerty keyboard from cydia? That would be awesome!!
    2009-04-26 03:22 AM
    Oh My!!! Did you get a lot of complaints about the keyboard? I remember you telling me it took a long time to skin it. What made you want to redo it?

Did you happen to work on that touch to answer screen for me? lol
    There were a couple of reasons for the revised keyboard. I myself really needed a change!! I do like the current keyboard, but this one, IMO is alot better... I havent had a chance to look into the tap to answer. Im not too sure its possible... Ill let you know what I find....
    2009-04-26 03:24 AM
    Bars,

Is there a way to remove the wings in the status bar? Also, how can I turn the clock color from black to white? I like the clock in the status bar...

Theme is awesome, keep it going. =)
    2009-04-26 05:49 AM
    @BARS...can you please post the big iNav icons you have in your screenshots on your first post? I love them...a few I haven't seen yet..
    2009-04-26 06:06 AM
    Man great theme are you going to upload the new key board on cyndia so we can d.l it, and i got a request for an icon Zynga Mafia Wars thanks in advance and keep up the good work man.

oh one more thing i think they keyboard would look much better whit white letters in space bar.
    Last edited by Deba515; 2009-04-26 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-26 06:14 AM
    Bars,

Is there a way to remove the wings in the status bar? Also, how can I turn the clock color from black to white? I like the clock in the status bar...

Theme is awesome, keep it going. =)
    in the ielegence.theme\Folders\SpringBoard.app folder

delete:

Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
    FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png

And for the Clock colour, I think you will need to open the iElegance Taskbar Time folder, and edit info.plist as follows:

Change:
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace;*/ font-size: 13px; color: black</string>

To:
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace;*/ font-size: 13px; color: white</string>

On a side note:
    Is the iElegance SBSettings theme going to be updated to include some of the missing icons? Edge, Processes, Rotation, SSH?

Additionally I found a small inconsistency bug with SMS... If you are going to manually type in the number, it brings up the old style phonepad rather than the new phonepad...
    To reproduce: Open up SMS, and click on New Message, then click on the Number button on the keyboard.

Im not sure if this is by design or not.
    Last edited by Armendegga; 2009-04-26 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Updated for clarity
    2009-04-26 08:42 AM
2,887 ... 3442434445465494144 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD