Same here..It keeps giving me the same error.
    2009-04-29 08:14 AM
    Any chance of a different color Cydia icon please as that tends to blend in with the App Store and hard to tell apart on quick look with both being blue? here is a black one I like and used to use but even original brown is ok, but if ya free would like this one iconned to your style please..

can't install?! checksum error -.-
    Same here..It keeps giving me the same error.
    I had same issue yesterday but on 2nd attempt it went through nps, so try again..
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-cydia.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-cydia_icon.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-cydia-alt.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-cydia2.png 
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-29 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-29 08:16 AM
    just a suggestion, can u create an edge icon for the SBSettings, cuz i just get a blue "?" where the EDGE is supossed to be
    2009-04-29 08:23 AM
    just a suggestion, can u create an edge icon for the SBSettings, cuz i just get a blue "?" where the EDGE is supossed to be
    It's blue when it's on and grey when off, but bob has posted a new version here that has new icons including edge..
    2009-04-29 08:25 AM
    thanks
    i realize this may be a noobish question but how do i replace icons? or add new ones per-say?
    ssh into the theme?
    2009-04-29 08:29 AM
    thanks
    i realize this may be a noobish question but how do i replace icons? or add new ones per-say?
    ssh into the theme?
    Yep ya answered it yourself - SSH into the theme and replace as required. The new Icons folder bob posted has quite a few new ones so I found it easier just to replace the whole folder..
    2009-04-29 08:32 AM
    for some reason, i have some paplications that don't change over even if i have the application's icon inside the theme. is the icon in the theme named wrong?
    aaaand how do i replace lockscreen text? (says Unlock) in default

thanks so much for your help.
    2009-04-29 08:36 AM
    for some reason, i have some paplications that don't change over even if i have the application's icon inside the theme. is the icon in the theme named wrong?

Turn off this theme and recheck name of App and then check the icon in the iElegance icons folder to confirm it's the same name. if the spelling or capitals are wrong then it won't work.

Sorry not sure about the lockscreen text.
    2009-04-29 09:03 AM

As scooterpig said check the the spelling of each app and remember that it IS case sensitive.

as for the unlock text you can download this Slider text.rar

1.unpack it
    2.open up the springboard file in notepad
    3.Edit where i've put "CHANGE THIS" to what you want it to say.
    4.Put it in /Library/Themes/
    5.Check it in winterboard and place above theme

let me know if you have any probs
    2009-04-29 09:18 AM
    thanks
    you're the best
    2009-04-29 09:39 AM
    If you don't mind making me these icons please

From left to right:
    CommBank
    AFL
    Wikiamo
    MetroMelb
    COED&T

Thanks in advance
    2009-04-29 10:08 AM
    Apologies if I overlooked any of these in your thread.

Would you be able to make the icons for these?

PennyTel Mobile
    Battle.net Authenticator
    Birdhouse
    Aussie Rules LIVE
    IceTV
    Drop7
    MotionX Poker
    WeightBot
    Currency
    Light
    Shovel
    WarcraftStat

Thank you very much in advance.

If you need pictures or anything, let me know.
    2009-04-29 11:25 AM
    Hi Bars,

i hope you don`t get tired of newbie questions like mine, but i follow a couple of threads in different themes and i have to say again that yours is not only the best looking theme but also the one with unbelievable support and help in any way. Thanks again for this.

Now my question:

Due to some problems, i restored my phone and started with a complete fresh condition. Installed 1.5 via cydia without any problem. Everything works perfect as it should but one little thing i don`t understand. After installation of WeatherIcon the weathericon on the springboard works alright, but the weatherimage in the status bar fails depending on the time. sometimes i have an icon like it should, 3 or 4 hours later i have not the complete icon but only the sun in it, sometimes i have an blanc icon. Can you please explain to me what i`m doing wrong? Thanks in advance
    Greetings from Germany
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0001-1-.png  
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2009-04-29 at 11:58 AM. Reason: attachment
    2009-04-29 11:27 AM
    Hi Bars,

i hope you don`t get tired of newbie questions like mine, but i follow a couple of threads in different themes and i have to say again that yours is not only the best looking theme but also the one with unbelievable support and help in any way. Thanks again for this.

Now my question:

Due to some problems, i restored my phone and started with a complete fresh condition. Installed 1.5 via cydia without any problem. Everything works perfect as it should but one little thing i don`t understand. After installation of WeatherIcon the weathericon on the springboard works alright, but the weatherimage in the status bar fails depending on the time. sometimes i have an icon like it should, 3 or 4 hours later i have not the complete icon but only the sun in it, sometimes i have an blanc icon. Can you please explain to me what i`m doing wrong? Thanks in advance
    Greetings from Germany

The weather icon was not created to be enabled in the taskbar. It was created for the app icon. sorry!!

Everyone I will be handling all icon requests later (after work)
    2009-04-29 01:15 PM
    Try clearing your cache and then refresh the page..
    Hey Scooter,

I learned something new! Thanks!
    2009-04-29 02:06 PM
    @Danoss - Aussie rules Live is included in latest Icons updated posted a couple of pages back..

Can I be a pest and add 1 more icon request please?

Thanks again..

Google
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-google.png 
    2009-04-29 02:06 PM
    I will get Zagat and Car Jack up later. here is a fix for Assassins Creed. Drop this folder (unzipped) into Library/themes/iElegance.theme/Bundles respring and the icon will skin.
    thank you sir! are similar bundles needed for Hero of Sparta?
    2009-04-29 03:56 PM
    thank you sir! are similar bundles needed for Hero of Sparta?
    no hero of Sparta should skin normally. We must have the name wrong. Disable the theme in winterboard so that you can see the display name. Then name the icon whatever your display name is. Case sensitive. Let me know then so I can correct it in the pack..... I thought it might be Sparta.png, I could be wrong though!
    2009-04-29 04:03 PM
    Status notifier is in 1.5 the icon name is Reminder.png I still attached it...

Hey bars. Did you forget to put the first, second and fourth icon from this post in your Download file? I pulled it down and those icons were not in there. I might have over looked them but I am almost sure they are not there in that specific file you posted. Thanks again for the hard work.
    2009-04-29 04:33 PM
    you should have an iElegance Slider theme..
    I downloaded it myself lastnight on a clean install and I do have it, can anyone else verify this? If you don't have it, I would suggest removing the theme in cydia, disable it in winterboard first. Then reboot and redownload it. Let me know...

What color is your taskbar time?
    cheers mate, i updated last night and its there.
    Ive ditched the theme now as it had no slide to unlock text (probably fixable) but mainly because the reflection means no icon labels, I just dont know my icons well enough to use this theme!

Great work though...!
    2009-04-29 05:02 PM
2,887 ... 40484950515260100 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD