Hey there Bars, you've done a really good theme here mate, well done.

I don't change themes very often. I was using the same theme for about a year because when I change it takes up alot my time making sure everything is perfect lol.

I have a small problem I hope you might be able to help with. I resized my icons to 70x70, saw someones screenshot in here and thought it looked pretty cool. Now I managed to successfully resize the live weather making sure to get the text in the box.

But the Liveclock, although resized, I've been unable to figure out how to reduce the size of the seconds hand as shown in the screenshot below. Any ideas on how this is achieved?

Also would it be possible to make icons for these please?

Thanks
    Nice, mind sharing the modded files for the live weather icon....I was gonna do this but havent gotten around to it.
    2009-05-01 12:41 AM
    If I've missed a post on it apologies I will re-read the whole thread again, but where can I get the LiveClock option please?

Also I have your Weather icon ticked but it's not showing any info, am I missing something?
    2009-05-01 12:47 AM
    If I've missed a post on it apologies I will re-read the whole thread again, but where can I get the LiveClock option please?

Also I have your Weather icon ticked but it's not showing any info, am I missing something?
    WeatherIcon available in cydia. Then configure it in settings...

Live Clock also in cydia. No settings required. The clock WILL slow your phone down (just to let you know)

The one without seconds doesnt really slow it down..... as far as I remember...

Ok got the iphonebrowser setup, I just had to reboot!! lol I am almost setup here, Vista Ultimate Tiny Edition, Photoshop CS4, IPhonebrowser, Itunes, with the snipping tool!!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-01 at 01:14 AM.
    2009-05-01 12:50 AM
    im in love with that keyboard and the whole theme has a very nice color scheme
    2009-05-01 01:09 AM
    im in love with that keyboard and the whole theme has a very nice color scheme
    thanks!! I think it came out very nice myself!!
    2009-05-01 01:37 AM
    WeatherIcon available in cydia. Then configure it in settings...

Live Clock also in cydia. No settings required. The clock WILL slow your phone down (just to let you know)

The one without seconds doesnt really slow it down..... as far as I remember...
    Got them going thank you mate...

EDIT - found it..

EDIT 2: damm now the icon doesn't match the theme...
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-05-01 at 01:46 AM.
    2009-05-01 01:41 AM
    Got them going thank you mate...

EDIT - found it..

EDIT 2: damm now the icon doesn't match the theme...
    Drag the LiveClock without seconds BELOW the iElegance thme in winterboard
    2009-05-01 01:49 AM
    hey is there any way to get a lockscreen with "slide to unlock" with a slider??
    2009-05-01 02:29 AM
    hey is there any way to get a lockscreen with "slide to unlock" with a slider??
    Sure what language are you using?
    2009-05-01 02:48 AM
    english
    2009-05-01 02:52 AM
    english
    Delete /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj folder and respring. Enable the slider in winterboard and make sure it is ABOVE iElegance theme
    2009-05-01 02:59 AM
    k thank u. ur the **** lol
    2009-05-01 03:00 AM
    Drag the LiveClock without seconds BELOW the iElegance thme in winterboard
    That did it thanks mate..

Now to work out why my weather is stuck at the wrong temp...
    2009-05-01 03:05 AM
    Now to work out why my weather is stuck at the wrong temp...
    I had that issue as well, for me the fix was to manually specify the location in the Weather Icon settings.
    2009-05-01 03:10 AM
    I had that issue as well, for me the fix was to manually specify the location in the Weather Icon settings.
    By default it should be grabbing the weather from you default location in the default weather application. I also choose to "override" then if I am somewhere else other than work or home I can switch it up manually...
    2009-05-01 03:15 AM
    By default it should be grabbing the weather from you default location in the default weather application. I also choose to "override" then if I am somewhere else other than work or home I can switch it up manually...
    Thanks guys I dunno what's going on but it seems to update it then doesn't seem to update, will keep having a play with it.

bob - any chance please of having the dark LiveClock icon done?

Thank you..
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-liveclock.png 
    2009-05-01 03:30 AM
    Could you take a quick peak at post #1050 and let me know what you think? I don't mean to nag but I'm not sure if you saw it (last posts on pages seem to get missed sometimes).
    2009-05-01 03:42 AM
    Could you take a quick peak at post #1050 and let me know what you think? I don't mean to nag but I'm not sure if you saw it (last posts on pages seem to get missed sometimes).
    Not missed at all!! I try not to miss anything here!! That WILL be implemented I dont have a PSD for is so I will have to re-create it. I am going to work on any unmade icons first. Then I will start handling requests... Sorry I am working on getting my laptop all set up as it will be my photoshop/iphone machine until my desktop gets revamped.
    2009-05-01 03:58 AM
    bob - have you released a .psd for icons only, so as to save you time for those of us who can use Photoshop or are you holding that back for the moment?

2009-05-01 04:05 AM
    bob - have you released a .psd for icons only, so as to save you time for those of us who can use Photoshop or are you holding that back for the moment?

I am holding back for now....and again I appologize for that!! It is not like me. I am talks with some big names right now and I would like to see what develops prior to releasing it. This is one reason you dont really see icons not finished same day. I feel bad for holding it and I like to at least keep you guys with a full skin!! its coming dont worry!! Thanks for understanding!
    2009-05-01 04:10 AM
2,887 ... 444525354555664104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD