Gotta few more for ya:

CompactTV (cydia app)
    MotoChaser
    Speedtest.net
    ifighter
    AppBackup (cydia)
    Chronus (cydia)

Also I dig the gmail mail icon, but could I trouble you to make the gmail icon fit into the square a bit tighter. The grey on the silver outline is what I'm not in love with. Sorry to be picky! THANKS!!
    Last edited by phreakwenci; 2009-05-05 at 10:34 PM.
    2009-05-05 10:29 PM
    can u tell mi where is the download link for this theme
    2009-05-05 10:49 PM
    can u tell mi where is the download link for this theme
    Welcome to iElegance

it is also available on cydia. if you search iElegance it will come up..

guys I will be doing the requests a bit later.... I am taking a break for now
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-05-05 at 11:08 PM.
    2009-05-05 11:02 PM
    Need For Speed Undercover...
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-nfsu.png 
    2009-05-05 11:39 PM
    I know it's been made already but this thread has met and surpassed the length that I have time to search page by page. Can I get the icon for CoolIris please?

Thanks!
    2009-05-06 12:29 AM
    2009-05-06 12:33 AM
    Nice theme!!! Do you have a LimeWire icon?
    2009-05-06 01:00 AM
    Was 1.6 released? I'm not seeing any updates on Cydia...

One other question. On the picture of the theme on your page (with the iMac as the wallpaper), what's the power button looking icon on the taskbar? I've never seen that before.
    Last edited by lostprophet894; 2009-05-06 at 01:04 AM.
    2009-05-06 01:02 AM
    Was 1.6 released? I'm not seeing any updates on Cydia...

One other question. On the picture of the theme on your page (with the iMac as the wallpaper), what's the power button looking icon on the taskbar? I've never seen that before.
    It hasnt been released to cydia yet, what I have so far is available on my website. That is a SBSettings toggle called KeepAwake.
    2009-05-06 01:08 AM
    It hasnt been released to cydia yet, what I have so far is available on my website. That is a SBSettings toggle called KeepAwake.
    So the latest release is 1.6?
    2009-05-06 01:33 AM
    I think he technically called it 1.575 or something lol
    2009-05-06 01:35 AM
    Hey Bars.

Sorry to be a pain in the ***, but is there any way to center the yellowpages.ca icon? For some reason it is very lopsided to the left... thanks again sir.
    here you go
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-yellowpages.ca.png 
    2009-05-06 01:40 AM
    Gotta few more for ya:

CompactTV (cydia app)
    MotoChaser
    Speedtest.net
    ifighter
    AppBackup (cydia)
    Chronus (cydia)

Also I dig the gmail mail icon, but could I trouble you to make the gmail icon fit into the square a bit tighter. The grey on the silver outline is what I'm not in love with. Sorry to be picky! THANKS!!
    Can I get a screeshot of the cydia ones? please A couple of those are in the icon pack on my site.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mail.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ifighter.png 
    2009-05-06 01:43 AM
    So the latest release is 1.6?
    the latest in cydia is 1.5, the next one that will be sent for a cydia release will be withing the next couple days. What I have done as of yesterday was put into a Download link on my website for manual install. hence the 1.575... lol
    2009-05-06 01:45 AM
    This is an awesome theme thanks a lot man for all your hardwork. I had some icon requests if possible (These are all medical applications):

Epocrates
    Medical Spanish
    A General Icon for any of the Lexi Medical Applications such as Lexi Select
    ABXGuide (Johns Hopkins POC-IT ABX Guide)
    Acid Plus
    ECG_Guide
    MedRef
    Pocket Medicine (MGH Handbook of IM) By Skyscape
    Mancala FS5
    FLood-It
    Wine Enthusiast Guide
    Last edited by Tazzaras; 2009-05-06 at 02:10 AM.
    Go Gators!!!
    2009-05-06 01:53 AM
    the latest in cydia is 1.5, the next one that will be sent for a cydia release will be withing the next couple days. What I have done as of yesterday was put into a Download link on my website for manual install. hence the 1.575... lol
    What was new in 1.575?
    2009-05-06 02:50 AM
    I have been looking at different themes for the past 2 days and this is truly one of the best I've seen!!!! The layout is amazing...the ease of setup is priceless. This is a new process for me and I gotta tell you I feel like a kid in a candy store tweaking my pages. THANK YOU!!!! With that said, I may be about to ask a silly question, I want to update the yellow notepad icon with the iNote icon. How do I do this? Also, how do I change the iPod icon from black to blue? Thanks in advance.
    2009-05-06 02:57 AM
    This is an awesome theme thanks a lot man for all your hardwork. I had some icon requests if possible (These are all medical applications):

Epocrates
    Medical Spanish
    A General Icon for any of the Lexi Medical Applications such as Lexi Select
    ABXGuide (Johns Hopkins POC-IT ABX Guide)
    Acid Plus
    ECG_Guide
    MedRef
    Pocket Medicine (MGH Handbook of IM) By Skyscape
    Mancala FS5
    FLood-It
    Wine Enthusiast Guide
    here you go....
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-abxguide.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-acid-plus.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ecg_guide.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-flood-.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-lexi-select.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mancala-fs5.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-medical-spanish.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-medref.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-pocket-medicine.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-wine-enthusiast-guide.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-epocrates.png 
    2009-05-06 03:09 AM
    I have been looking at different themes for the past 2 days and this is truly one of the best I've seen!!!! The layout is amazing...the ease of setup is priceless. This is a new process for me and I gotta tell you I feel like a kid in a candy store tweaking my pages. THANK YOU!!!! With that said, I may be about to ask a silly question, I want to update the yellow notepad icon with the iNote icon. How do I do this? Also, how do I change the iPod icon from black to blue? Thanks in advance.
    Drop these into /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Icons Respring and you will have what you need..
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-notes.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ipod.png 
    2009-05-06 04:18 AM
    I looked thru the iconpack but don't see them, i'll go double check.
    2009-05-06 04:33 AM
2,887 ... 1252606162636472112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD