calc preview

It will be in updated package shortly
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-default.png  
    2009-04-03 05:16 AM
    Wait till you guys see whats next!!
    was it the calc that was next? it looks awesome
    2009-04-03 05:18 AM
    was it the calc that was next? it looks awesome
    Yes that is what i was working on, wait until you touch it!!

Download link for latest, again check icon names if they are not showing, this has all 220 icons made.

Updated link on website...Updated screenshot there...

i'Elegance
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-03 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-03 06:33 AM
    iConvert
    Fast and Furious
    Arena II
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-arena.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-iconvert.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fast-furious.png 
    2009-04-03 12:55 PM
    Hey Bars thanks. I have a few others when you have a moment. I'll identify them by app store apps and Cydia apps.

App Store:

Twittelator
    Tweetie
    FullBrowser
    TheMagazine
    At Bat Lite
    TV.com
    FreeMemory
    JBBasic
    JBPro
    2xSlots
    SplashPhoto
    SplashClock
    MultiCamPB
    Companion (Twelve Steps Companion)
    iStorage
    Soonr
    EasyWifi for ATT
    FileMagnet
    Assistant (A personal Assistant)
    Bloomberg
    Exact
    Classics
    BibleScope
    Imangi
    Daily Quote

Cydia:

iBlank
    myWeek
    2009-04-03 02:45 PM
    any chance to have the psd file of the icon, with or w/o reflection is ok too. Thanks a lot for all the hard work on the icons
    2009-04-03 07:24 PM
    any chance to have the psd file of the icon, with or w/o reflection is ok too. Thanks a lot for all the hard work on the icons
    I will release them when I release the theme to cydia I will also provide the photoshop action set I use to create the reflection...for now let me know what your looking for. If you provide the stock icons it makes my job alot faster
    2009-04-03 07:39 PM
    Is there another icon that I can use for the edge network other than the skull at the top of the screen?
    2009-04-03 08:20 PM
    Is there another icon that I can use for the edge network other than the skull at the top of the screen?
    yeah its not the most attractive thing in my opinion
    2009-04-03 08:45 PM
    I will change that for you guys, that was accually from my last theme it just never got changed. There are more changes to be made for the status bar, it will be late tonight as I have slot to do this afternoon..

I can't get over the new calc, I REALLY like it!!
    2009-04-03 09:13 PM
    Also, how do I get the landscape keyboard for SMS instead of the keypad with 2 letters on the keys, and having to hit one side for one letter instead of each letter having it's own button?
    2009-04-03 09:35 PM
    the clock is still hidden again. but i went into FOLDERS and MOBILETimer.app and the "icon.png" isnt there for me to delete.
    2009-04-03 09:46 PM
    Also, how do I get the landscape keyboard for SMS instead of the keypad with 2 letters on the keys, and having to hit one side for one letter instead of each letter having it's own button?
    The keyboard that is packages will do landscape in any application that supports lanscape. Apple's SMS solution to date does not do lanscape keyboards. The 3.0 firmware upgrade will do that when it is available (this summer) You can get a third party SMS app that will do landscape (iRealSMS, or BiteSMS) The portrait keyboard that I created will always have the "storm" layout with the 2 letters per key. It is definitely easier to use especially with auto correction turned on. If you want to get rid of the keyboard completely it can be deleted from iElegance/UIImages folder.

the clock is still hidden again. but i went into FOLDERS and MOBILETimer.app and the "icon.png" isnt there for me to delete.
    If you downloaded the 02_04 version that is currently on my site it DOES have the blank icon.png in the /Folders/MobileTimer.app

Let me know!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-04-03 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-03 10:00 PM
    just uploaded the new version. Like the calculator was wondering wat u were gonna do with the landscape calc?
    2009-04-04 03:57 AM
    just uploaded the new version. Like the calculator was wondering wat u were gonna do with the landscape calc?
    I honestly wasn't planning on touching it, but I guess that would really complete this theme!! If I do it it would be the same as the portrait style, because the portrait calc I think is my new favorite piece of the theme!!
    2009-04-04 04:13 AM
    yea, the portrait version is cool =)
    2009-04-04 04:19 AM
    yea, the portrait version is cool =)
    working on landscape now...I am really tired though so It will probably be uped tomorrow afternoon

I will have the icons finished tommorow also, if you want to help speed things on the icons an stock icons will help!!
    2009-04-04 04:42 AM
    was wondering if you know how to make a wallpaper slide-show for the springboard?

mayb you could implement that into the complete theme?

idk lol, just tossing some ideas up
    2009-04-04 05:15 AM
    Anyone have this problem with the background and text on various apps?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-bacground.jpg  
    2009-04-04 06:11 AM
    Hmm, come to think of it yes ive had that prob. Didn't think much of it as i just tilted the screen a little bit and everything was fine, but i understand where u r coming from.
    2009-04-04 07:01 AM
2,887 ... 6789101858108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD