look at the top of the page....
    2009-06-02 02:40 PM
    look at the top of the page....
    Stupid question of the day...Where do I put the boot.png to use as my boot screen?

Thanks
    2009-06-02 03:57 PM
    I used logome from cydia, sent the bootscreen to my phone email. Save it from the email into your image roll( click and hold, save) then run logome and use local copy of the picture...
    2009-06-02 06:15 PM
    a little something I was working on the other day. It is not complete so unless EVERYONE wants it, I will probably make a better one, or two. lol

sbsettings calc
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-revised.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-off.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-03 at 01:48 AM.
    2009-06-03 12:34 AM
    can i have this icons?
    TuneWiki
    SpringBack
    FivelRows
    Howcast
    Heat Pad
    psx4iphone
    Genuis
    SpeedFiend
    mobileGuns
    DigdugRemix
    iShift
    eyeTrip
    neutron
    FishFrenzy

i know its a big list.
    but it would be great if you made them as i like using iElegance
    Want It. Buy It. Hack It. Enjoy It.
    2009-06-03 04:41 AM
    sims 3, relaspe,itrophies,the new pocket god icon
    Last edited by ju5t1n28; 2009-06-03 at 08:50 AM.
    2009-06-03 08:35 AM
    Hey Bars, still rockin your theme since day one!!! Thanks for all the icons!! Requesting 1 from the app store:

1. ESPN Scorecenter

Thanks!!
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!
    2009-06-03 05:55 PM
    anything that is not in this post, is on the last couple of pages. The full icon pack can be downloaded from the website. Welcome to iElegance

Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-genius.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-tunewiki.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-howcast.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-heat-pad.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-speedfiend.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-digdugremix.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ishift.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-eyetrip.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-neutron.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fishfrenzy.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-itrophies.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-espn-scorecenter.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-sims-3.png 
    2009-06-04 12:26 AM
    can u make these
    wobble premium
    qik
    FML pro
    TG soundboard
    thanks
    2009-06-04 12:39 AM
    qik is in the icon pack Download on the website.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-wobble-premium.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fml-pro.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-tg-soundboard.png 
    2009-06-04 01:02 AM
    icon request:

Elemental Monster TD
    Lock n Roll
    The Creeps
    FourFree
    Everest Hidden Exploration (Aka Everest)
    US Constitution
    Go (Chinese Board Game)
    MJFairyland (Mahjong Fairyland)
    Now Playing
    Kitten Jump
    Spanish Anywhere

Also a special request. Besides the Games Folder, I also have an "Apps" folder. I was wondering if you could make an icon for that.
    Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0001.png  
    Last edited by azndrago123; 2009-06-04 at 11:07 PM.
    2009-06-04 02:35 AM
    Nice theme bars....I stuck it on one of my phones......edited just a bit here and there. Any chance of getting a .psd???

Can anyone help me get this safari icon plz. I would really appreciate it.
    2009-06-04 03:29 AM
    ^I dont have it anymore, Bars may though.
    2009-06-04 03:57 AM
    ^I dont have it anymore, Bars may though.
    I dont, but here as a better one.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-safari.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-safari1.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-04 at 04:16 AM.
    2009-06-04 04:07 AM
    i need an icon request heres my icon

thanks

2009-06-04 02:10 PM
    7DA Mutation

It don't have in icon pack

Thanks
    Sorry, about my english. It is not so good
    2009-06-04 03:06 PM
    barsoverbits, I just love this theme, but I'm missing a couple of icons, do you think you can share one for CLUE,TNA, DoneDrinkn Pirate Master and imeem ?? Thanks
    2009-06-04 07:33 PM
    Imagine my surprise. I've been low key for about a week. I wanted to see what you guys would do in my absence. And imagine my surprise when I come back and find people in this thread damn near demanding icons, and not donating, not helping out, not being productive members of our community, just registering and demanding new icons.

Sure sure... demanding might be too strong. But seeing as you guys know how hard Bars works to do icons, you know if you ask he's gonna do it. Have any of you chumps donated? I know the answer so please don't front like you have, or you meant to but you couldn't get the money into paypal, or ... you were going to but your dog ate your homework or whatever lame excuse it is now.

So lets take a look at how some of you guys have used and abused the OP here
    gadgetgirl
    ganeugin
    thmodmyi
    frostbyte
    azndrago123 (you haven't even THANKED Bars yet and all you've done is to ask for more)
    lupusboy
    fatcatboris
    leviathan (boy dont you even start with me, i know u donated, and u know you didn't donate enough for all the work you make bars do)

and the list goes on and on. Thats only a 3rd of the list I gathered today. And why am I doing this? Because its the right thing to do. Unlike others in this thread, I feel like bars needs someone to speak up for him. He mentions it from time to time, but you guys just keep ignoring his posts, knowing he'll make icons because he really wants his theme to rock. And still you guys don't donate.

You don't kick in. You don't think about anyone else but yourselves. As someone who works in the back end of things (ie... coder or dev) I get that this man has a life, has a family, and yet all you guys can do is post more and more requests, and more often of late now... you guys are so pathetic and lazy that you don't even search the icon pack he's put up on his website. You know that the odds are, if you actually put some effort forward and searched you'd find what you're looking for. But no. You just post another request for something that's already done because you're too lazy to look for it. Or you don't like it and you want another one just for you. Is there any other theme creator out there that can claim to have done as much as Bars has?

Seriously you guys are one bunch of ingrates. If we look at the app store as an example, lets say that he sold this theme with all this work for just .99 cents. If every single one of you just donated one stinking lousy dollar we wouldn't be having this conversation. But no, you don't donate because you think, well.. surely someone else will donate 4 or 5 dollars, so I don't have to. And you don't. You let the next person donate.

And this goes for ALL of our themers. I think its pretty appalling how much work these guys put out and NONE of you guys, despite all the thanks you give on the forum, hardly ANY of you back it up with actions. The themers here on this forum don't say it because they're scared to piss people off, but they ALL would love it if people would donate just one dollar. But you wont. Because you are too cheap to back up your words of thanks with just a little bit of action.

Do you use a theme longer than a week? Then donate a buck to the guy who spent 4 weeks making it. This particular theme's been going on for well over 3 months and I'm betting that if bars were to come in here and tell you guys the total amount of donations he's received you all would be shocked at how little it is for the amount of work he's put in.

And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. If bars thinks its cool. I say that Bars hasn't received more than $50 in donations. If I'm wrong I'll donate $5 to him right now, today from my paypal account. Now its up to him. He may not want to give that info out, and thats his right. But lets see. Because this small list of LEECHES, of blood sucking, energy draining effort vampires is quite long. Lots of people here just demand and take, not ever giving back.

I find it shameful the way you guys just come here and expect to be given your icons, like little spoiled kids on christmas. If you don't get it you wonder why.... And why should I even have to come here to say this? What the hell does that say about you guys personally that you won't donate until someone's shamed you into doing what's right. What does it say that even now, reading this very line I know some of you are sitting there going "well I'm still not donating". What kind of souless wretch are you that you STILL won't donate?

And not just to bars, to every themer on here. You guys will spend a buck in a heartbeat in the app store for an app you won't use longer than an hour, but a theme you use for the whole time you work on your iphone? How many hundreds of hours is that? And still you don't.

Pathetic. If you use a theme, donate for gods sake. This is just ridiculous. Look, I know that these guys do it for the love of it, but when they put out a paypal address, or a website, they're also doing it to get their work known in hopes that they can earn off of it SOMEHOW. You really want to show you support the theming community? Donate.
    Last edited by bishopazrael; 2009-06-04 at 08:51 PM.
    2009-06-04 08:47 PM
    Imagine my surprise. I've been low key for about a week. I wanted to see what you guys would do in my absence. And imagine my surprise when I come back and find people in this thread damn near demanding icons, and not donating, not helping out, not being productive members of our community, just registering and demanding new icons.

Sure sure... demanding might be too strong. But seeing as you guys know how hard Bars works to do icons, you know if you ask he's gonna do it. Have any of you chumps donated? I know the answer so please don't front like you have, or you meant to but you couldn't get the money into paypal, or ... you were going to but your dog ate your homework or whatever lame excuse it is now.

So lets take a look at how some of you guys have used and abused the OP here
    gadgetgirl
    ganeugin
    thmodmyi
    frostbyte
    azndrago123 (you haven't even THANKED Bars yet and all you've done is to ask for more)
    lupusboy
    fatcatboris
    leviathan (boy dont you even start with me, i know u donated, and u know you didn't donate enough for all the work you make bars do)

and the list goes on and on. Thats only a 3rd of the list I gathered today. And why am I doing this? Because its the right thing to do. Unlike others in this thread, I feel like bars needs someone to speak up for him. He mentions it from time to time, but you guys just keep ignoring his posts, knowing he'll make icons because he really wants his theme to rock. And still you guys don't donate.

You don't kick in. You don't think about anyone else but yourselves. As someone who works in the back end of things (ie... coder or dev) I get that this man has a life, has a family, and yet all you guys can do is post more and more requests, and more often of late now... you guys are so pathetic and lazy that you don't even search the icon pack he's put up on his website. You know that the odds are, if you actually put some effort forward and searched you'd find what you're looking for. But no. You just post another request for something that's already done because you're too lazy to look for it. Or you don't like it and you want another one just for you. Is there any other theme creator out there that can claim to have done as much as Bars has?

Seriously you guys are one bunch of ingrates. If we look at the app store as an example, lets say that he sold this theme with all this work for just .99 cents. If every single one of you just donated one stinking lousy dollar we wouldn't be having this conversation. But no, you don't donate because you think, well.. surely someone else will donate 4 or 5 dollars, so I don't have to. And you don't. You let the next person donate.

And this goes for ALL of our themers. I think its pretty appalling how much work these guys put out and NONE of you guys, despite all the thanks you give on the forum, hardly ANY of you back it up with actions. The themers here on this forum don't say it because they're scared to piss people off, but they ALL would love it if people would donate just one dollar. But you wont. Because you are too cheap to back up your words of thanks with just a little bit of action.

Do you use a theme longer than a week? Then donate a buck to the guy who spent 4 weeks making it. This particular theme's been going on for well over 3 months and I'm betting that if bars were to come in here and tell you guys the total amount of donations he's received you all would be shocked at how little it is for the amount of work he's put in.

And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. If bars thinks its cool. I say that Bars hasn't received more than $50 in donations. If I'm wrong I'll donate $5 to him right now, today from my paypal account. Now its up to him. He may not want to give that info out, and thats his right. But lets see. Because this small list of LEECHES, of blood sucking, energy draining effort vampires is quite long. Lots of people here just demand and take, not ever giving back.

I find it shameful the way you guys just come here and expect to be given your icons, like little spoiled kids on christmas. If you don't get it you wonder why.... And why should I even have to come here to say this? What the hell does that say about you guys personally that you won't donate until someone's shamed you into doing what's right. What does it say that even now, reading this very line I know some of you are sitting there going "well I'm still not donating". What kind of souless wretch are you that you STILL won't donate?

And not just to bars, to every themer on here. You guys will spend a buck in a heartbeat in the app store for an app you won't use longer than an hour, but a theme you use for the whole time you work on your iphone? How many hundreds of hours is that? And still you don't.

Pathetic. If you use a theme, donate for gods sake. This is just ridiculous. Look, I know that these guys do it for the love of it, but when they put out a paypal address, or a website, they're also doing it to get their work known in hopes that they can earn off of it SOMEHOW. You really want to show you support the theming community? Donate.
    Dude, shut the **** up. Nobody gives a **** what you think. And nobody is going to read your entire shitty rant.

If people didn't want to make themes and icons for free than they wouldn't do it. So why don't you take your high horse and shove it up your ***.
    2009-06-04 09:07 PM
    wow... feeling left out?

So tell me again, whats wrong for standing up for whats right? I'm honestly baffled how this community can push someone this far for free.

And your problem with that is..... what again?

Dude, shut the **** up. Nobody gives a **** what you think. And nobody is going to read your entire shitty rant.

If people didn't want to make themes and icons for free than they wouldn't do it. So why don't you take your high horse and shove it up your ***.
    Translates to:

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with me. I love getting all this great work for free and I don't intend on giving anything back as long as I don't have to. And the day they charge is the day I switch to another theme.
    Last edited by bishopazrael; 2009-06-04 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-04 10:07 PM
2,887 ... 3474828384858694134 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD