Thanks Kawi!!!
    2009-06-05 07:00 AM
    Don't wanna be a hassle, but requesting 10 icons here ^_^

Thanks for all the hard work bars! And Congratz on getting the 500,000 Downloads!

lol funny that i noticed, this theme was released on my b-day! haha
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0002.png   [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0003.png  
    Last edited by azndrago123; 2009-06-05 at 08:34 AM.
    2009-06-05 07:11 AM
    Thanks a lot bars! I have a complete theme .
    2009-06-05 07:36 AM
    You don't trust Paypal, but you want to pay out via a POKER game? Wow. What an excuse. We all seem to have NO problem with paypal. But you.. you're the light and wisdom around here. So we're all wrong to trust paypal is what you're saying?
    Yeah, that is exactly what I said. Your reading comprehension is stellar.

See this whole thing, "holier than thou" isn't about me. Its not even about Bars. Its about doing what's RIGHT. Most of these guys have to be shocked into seeing that. They've been used to taking for so long that when someone asks for donations, its mostly just ignored.
    That didn't come off all uppity and holier than thou at all.

And it shouldn't be. There should be some kind of give back. And when asked you can see the reaction. Wow. Way to show appreciation.
    Um yeah

Bars giving out the PSD would enable other folks to potentially profit off of his work. The PSD is the equivalent of owning your masters in the music world. Giving it out is something that every artist has to figure out for themselves.
    It's a theme that in all reality breaks laws just by doing what it does. If he doesn't want to release the PSD, that's fine with me. But if he is overwhelmed, that is a way to reduce his workload. His voluntary workload. Other themes have release the PSDs. I have used the PSDs for iNinja, Leaf, Orbz, iNav, and others.

And its your first post. You're right. You don't know whats going on. Try reading first before wading into the deep end. I love how you just wade in and basically insinuate that you know what's right or wrong in this situation in your first post on this site.
    This one isn't at me, but you still come off like an ******* here.

I expect that those that are able to give, and those that can't don't.

Here's a question for you w3rk3d (holy crap another l33tsp33ker):
    If my post had not been here... you would have come here, and I'm willing to bet any amount of money that had my post not been up here, you would have just asked for the icons and went on your merry way. You wouldn't have donated.

But that's right... we won't ever know the truth of it because it WAS up there and you DID say you'd donate tomorrow because saying "thanks" wasn't enough. Too bad, I'd love to be proven right. Thing is.. I think we all know what the truth is. You wouldn't have donated without my post being there. You were shamed into it.

Thanks for playin kid.
    He may not have donated. But why does it matter. People who are making their themes for profit should go all the way with that. Release it to the cydia store, or create a custom repo like Aqwoah(I think) has.

I will not complain if you take your phone back to stock. I will continue on as I always have. I have said many times throughout this thread the PSD was not to be released until I heard back from two TOP DOGS of the Jailbroken community. As SOON as I get word, the psd will be released with action script. I dont LIKE being put into this position TRUST ME. I do feel that people could pitch a buck or two for the effort. If you take the theme off and go back to stock there will still be the other 100,000 users.
    Out of curiousity, what are you waiting for here? Why do two people in Jailbreak community have any say in whether or not you release the PSD that you created?
    Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-06-06 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-06 12:53 AM
    [/QUOTE]
    Out of curiousity, what are you waiting for here? Why do two people in Jailbreak community have any say in whether or not you release the PSD that you created?[/QUOTE]

I was asked to possibly host it in the cydia store (as the first theme in the store.) I never thought that it would be anything paid. I have worked a lot harder to make sure it would be ready for that opportunity if it arises. Personal worldwide email support, Icon requests coming from emails, and this thread. I have been supporting this project to the best of my ability. I hope that everyone can appreciate that.

If I do make anything off of it, It will be invested in better tools for me to make BETTER THEMES!!

Thanks for the donation w3rk3d!!
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-banking.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-calc.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-cell-minute-tracker.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-dobottodos.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-kingdoms.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mafiawars.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-unitscovertor.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-v4piet.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-clue.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-tna.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-donedrinkn.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-pirate-master.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-imeem.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-06 at 02:12 AM.
    2009-06-06 01:37 AM
    oh man you are the BEST, thanks a lot for the ICONS !!!
    2009-06-06 02:47 AM
    Requests fulfilled. Guys check the Cydia stats, there is a theme keeping up with iElegance downloads this month... Sexy Girls Theme!!
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mjfairyland.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-kitten-jump.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-creeps-.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-everest.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-elemon-td.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-go.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-sp.anywhere.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-constitution.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-lock-n-roll.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fourfree.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-my-brute.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-06 at 04:36 AM.
    2009-06-06 04:23 AM
    Awesome - A million thanks for the icons - complete until new apps come out

Also, whats the app called that counts the dls?
    2009-06-06 05:42 AM
    Awesome - A million thanks for the icons - complete until new apps come out

Also, whats the app called that counts the dls?
    your welcome. It is just the modmyi cydia stats...

Stats

they are monthly totals. The total downloads counter for iElegance is on the first post at the top.
    2009-06-06 05:57 AM
    Hey bars, the icon pack on your site, when was it last updated?
    2009-06-06 06:33 PM
    Hey bars, the icon pack on your site, when was it last updated?
    Like two or three days ago...
    2009-06-06 06:48 PM
    donated 15 Bars. Not a lot but enough I hope to show for your hard work!
    2009-06-07 05:13 AM
    Thank you very much my friend! It is very much appreciated!
    2009-06-07 06:15 AM
    Hmm Bars what do you think of this? The icons are from a forum and deoneo's iNav theme. This might be for "show off your theme" thread, but I wanted to show you.

Also, do you already have an icon for peggle and the dave matthews Tap tap revenge? -Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0001.png   [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0002.png  
    Last edited by azndrago123; 2009-06-07 at 07:58 AM.
    2009-06-07 07:54 AM
    Hey bars could you make an "biteSMS" icon for me, just like the new original text icon with the green striped background and the white bubble but with the word biteSMS inside.

and i also would ne mobilechat or "Chat" (red icon with mc initials) how it is called when it is installed on the iphone and an icon for "21 PRO"

AND

another request sorry, could you make an iElegance SBSettings icon for Insomnia...like when it is turned on the logo looks like the icon logo but just the face within the logo and when it is deactivated the face is grey.

thank you
    Last edited by Leviathan2201; 2009-06-07 at 06:04 PM.
    2009-06-07 01:37 PM
    i have a questions Bars. The SMS Picture that comes up when you click on it. is there anyway i can take that off?
    2009-06-07 06:46 PM
    awsome thanks
    2009-06-07 07:58 PM
    Hey man been awhile, but hope all is well, I was wondering if you could do the following icons for me:

Eponyms
    TaxiDrive

Also here are some corrections for app names on your icon pack:
    ABXGuide --> ABXGuide (Johns Hopkins POC-IT ABX Guide)
    dactyl 2 --> Dactyl 2
    Flood-It --> Flood-It!
    Pocket Medicine --> Pocket Medicine (MGH Handbook of IM)
    Wine Enthusiast Guide --> Wine Guide
    Last edited by Tazzaras; 2009-06-07 at 08:37 PM.
    Go Gators!!!
    2009-06-07 08:32 PM
    two more icons please
    X2football
    The Sims 3

Thanks
    2009-06-07 10:35 PM
    Hello, Great Job on the theme I did have a couple of questions though. I was wondering if you could tell me how to edit the Slide to power off string since the theme overrules the regular system string and if you could also tell me how to make the slide bar or tap bar show up after springing (i guess thats what its called) please.
    2009-06-08 12:53 AM
2,887 ... 3676848586878896136 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD