i cant see them it just shows up as a broken image...could u pm them to me
    2009-06-18 04:07 AM
    clear your browser cache. Or use a differnet browser. You will be able to see them doing one of the two..
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-dave-chappelle-soundboard.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mapquest.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-vampires-live.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-twitteriffic-pro.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-tweetdeck.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-madn.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-kenken.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-off.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-18 at 04:34 AM.
    2009-06-18 04:20 AM
    thnx bars n lol sry i meant to say twitterfon pro. its gray instead of blue thnx again ill b donating soon
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-twitterfon.png 
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-18 04:34 AM
    twitterfon pro
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-twitterfon-pro.png 
    2009-06-18 04:38 AM
    Hey Bars thanks for the icons!!

One more request:

1. Sirius XM
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!
    2009-06-18 03:50 PM
    Hey Bars thanks for the icons!!

One more request:

1. Sirius XM
    here you go....I will be getting a 3G s in the beginning of July, maybe then I will make a categories theme if anyone is interested. The hardware that we have right now can barely handle a good springboard theme. If anyone doesnt know, I have been working with bootleg on an abstract type theme which I will prob post a few screenies of in his thread to show you guys what we are looking at.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-siriusxm.png 
    2009-06-18 11:37 PM
    OK guys, I have no idea what just happened to the forum but it just dropped my latest and alot of other peoples posts...

The icon pack on my website is updated. It contains 1613 icons!

Thank you everyone for making this the most downloaded theme EVER!!

This is what me and bootleg have been working on... If anyone is interested in these icons please let me know. Credits to the creator of the Abstract NTW theme. Bootleg and I are just reversing the frame and getting all new artwork for the icons.

Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-19 at 02:58 AM.
    2009-06-19 02:03 AM
    i finally got firefox to work lol wow tht looks amazing im still use to ielegance n i like havin tha clock on sb but this new one looks good ive seen those icons before.. w/e like i said looks good keep up great work n how r u feeling?

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-19 02:18 AM
    I'd like em' if they had the current silver outline. I could dig it.
    2009-06-19 02:21 AM
    I'd like em' if they had the current silver outline. I could dig it.
    I will be doing all of these icons in the iElegance style also...
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-calculator.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-voxie.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-lets-golf-.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-app-store.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-audiobooks.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-nfsu.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ispoof.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-cycorder.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-doom.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-dtunes.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ebay.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-facebook.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-finder.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-er-ultimate.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-winterboard.png 
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-19 at 04:34 AM.
    2009-06-19 02:58 AM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fast-furious.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-flashlight.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-payback.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-fullscreen.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-itunes.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-jaadu-vnc.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-notes.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mxtube.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-text.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-google.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mail.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-ifart.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-payshield.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-phone.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-installous.png 
    2009-06-19 04:37 AM
    very nice bars. i appreciate all ur hard work

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-19 04:39 AM
    thank bootleg too bc he found alot of quality images...
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-wikipaniona-.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mobile-theatre.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-xgps.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-clock.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-clearcam.png 
    2009-06-19 04:42 AM
    thnx to bootleg as well lol n tht clock icon is SICK! to bad i have live clock.. oh well

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-19 04:48 AM
    thnx to bootleg as well lol n tht clock icon is SICK! to bad i have live clock.. oh well
    I removed the live clock bc it was slowing my phone down. If you choose to do the same you can use it...
    2009-06-19 04:51 AM
    ha yea i kno but its pretty lol i like watchin it at times idk mayb if not ill use it wit ur new theme how long do u think it will take to complete?

1612 icons wow guess ill delete all those old icon folders i dled lol ur theme is very popular
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-06-19 at 05:13 AM.

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-19 04:55 AM
    im looking forward to the new theme bars! im just hoping that it wont make the applications crash - like you i also removed the live clock due to memory problems. im really diggin that facebook icon and hoping you could post up the mail icon as well? thanks!
    2009-06-19 05:13 AM
    he already posted it but here it is again
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-mail.png 

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-19 05:20 AM
    o.o was it in the icon package? lol w/e thanks!
    2009-06-19 05:26 AM
    im looking forward to the new theme bars! im just hoping that it wont make the applications crash - like you i also removed the live clock due to memory problems. im really diggin that facebook icon and hoping you could post up the mail icon as well? thanks!
    One thing I found that helped was removing the icons not in use, If you saw the latest pack it is up to 14 Mb just in icons. Live clock, Haptic Pro, Backgrounder and the clipboard apps (clippy and hclipboard) seem to be the biggest hogs alongside winterboard of course. It is not the app dev fault of course, we were all due for an additional 128Mb of RAM If I want to play a game that is memory intensive, I use a nice cydia release called Swap Mode. It shuts off all MobileSubstrate extensions (including your 3rd party SMS) and gives you a great gaming experience, then change it back to normal mode and enjoy your theme. here is the icon made, I will be working on a better one...

Along with new Jokes, and BeatMaker
    Attached Images [RELEASE] i'Elegance-swapmode.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-jokes.png [RELEASE] i'Elegance-beatmaker.png 
    2009-06-19 05:27 AM
2,887 ... 42829091929394102142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD