ha yea give it a few days n it will b back to normail. idk if saurik fixed this but tha letters on side of cydia arent there
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-20 08:18 AM
    ill let you know in a second....I just had an update to cydia...

No letters yet....

I am really happy so far....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-20 at 08:37 AM.
    2009-06-20 08:23 AM
    i missed tha letters but txtin sideways was amazin! n no missed spelled words they finally fixed how u type n it was amazin!

very nice im glad u like it. ur theme is working correct? n is keyboard theme workin?
    Last edited by xxfr0stbytexx; 2009-06-20 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-20 09:22 AM
    i missed tha letters but txtin sideways was amazin! n no missed spelled words they finally fixed how u type n it was amazin!

very nice im glad u like it. ur theme is working correct? n is keyboard theme workin?
    No keyboard theme, hopefully saurik will update the keyboard support for tommorow!!
    2009-06-20 09:25 AM
    haha yea thtd b nice ugh im thinkin bout upgrading again lol 3.0 was faster n smoother, did u notice anything else missing with ur theme or with anything?

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-20 09:34 AM
    Alright all i need now is the voice recorder icon lol
    2009-06-20 02:48 PM
    Um yeah.... with OS 3.0 its ugly. Really ugly. The Icons are cut to 1/4 of the orignal size, the Clock is missing, it's a Error of Winterboard or iElegenace, i don't know.. it's just unusable...
    2009-06-20 03:25 PM
    Um yeah.... with OS 3.0 its ugly. Really ugly. The Icons are cut to 1/4 of the orignal size, the Clock is missing, it's a Error of Winterboard or iElegenace, i don't know.. it's just unusable...
    update winterboard.
    2009-06-20 04:20 PM
    Awesome theme!! Thank you very much for all the effort bars!

Just a few questions though.

1. I already installed this on OS 3.0 and had it up and running with the patch from Cydia but I can't seem to have the carrier logo and the battery icon you have (the one that shows percentage). Attached picture is the default one I'm having.

2. How do I turn off the Voice Sound when I dial numbers?

Appreciate if you can help me on this. Again, thank you very much for this excellent theme! Best one yet!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0005.png  
    2009-06-20 04:23 PM
    hey bars just did the update for 3.0 and your theme still rocks!!!

cydia was kinda screwey at first the original cydia icon stole an icon from another app(flight control) as soon as i installed ielegance cydia was back to normal

are you going to be coming out with a sms theme later on?
    2009-06-20 04:40 PM
    So the text/mms icon is "Messaging" ant the voice recorder is "Recorder" ?? I just want to get the icons up to date.
    Didn't see anyone answer, so it's "Messages" and "Voice Memo"

Changed mine and they are working now
    2009-06-20 04:42 PM
    Thanks 1000, I think the recorder is plural, Voice Memos

All of these things will be updated for version 1.7 coming soon!!

Awesome theme!! Thank you very much for all the effort bars!

Just a few questions though.

1. I already installed this on OS 3.0 and had it up and running with the patch from Cydia but I can't seem to have the carrier logo and the battery icon you have (the one that shows percentage). Attached picture is the default one I'm having.

2. How do I turn off the Voice Sound when I dial numbers?

Appreciate if you can help me on this. Again, thank you very much for this excellent theme! Best one yet!

I think the Battery % comes along with SBSettings, which there is also an iElegance theme for....I do believe that the voice # will be gone in version 1.7....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-20 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-20 04:54 PM
    you are putting the icons into the wrong directory, you shouldnt replace the icon in the application folder, however you want to put them in to the theme folder. Located @ /Library/ Themes/iElegance.theme/Icons
    Right, I tried that first, but when that didn't work I then tried replacing the icons in the application folder and that's what I got. I've named all the icons the exact names of the apps and it's still not working. The icons that don't work are: Mafia Wars, AP News, Cell Phone Tracker, Kingdoms, and Units Convertor. Any other suggestions? I also had this problem with another theme I was using.
    2009-06-20 05:42 PM
    Right, I tried that first, but when that didn't work I then tried replacing the icons in the application folder and that's what I got. I've named all the icons the exact names of the apps and it's still not working. The icons that don't work are: Mafia Wars, AP News, Cell Phone Tracker, Kingdoms, and Units Convertor. Any other suggestions? I also had this problem with another theme I was using.
    turn off all themes and try using the "display name" (whatever you see under the icon as the name) Spaces and case very important...
    2009-06-20 06:19 PM
    Thanks! That worked!
    2009-06-20 06:55 PM
    I think the Battery % comes along with SBSettings, which there is also an iElegance theme for....I do believe that the voice # will be gone in version 1.7....
    Sweet. How about the carrier logo? It doesn't seem to change the default carrier in OS 3.0..
    2009-06-20 07:26 PM
    Sweet. How about the carrier logo? It doesn't seem to change the default carrier in OS 3.0..
    it does, you must be on a different carrier than what it is themed for, it is themed for ATT currently
    2009-06-20 07:45 PM
    hey bars jus woke up n resn0w is out for windows so ill jailbreak n get ur ielegance theme running hehe good bye 2.2.1 hello 3.0!!

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-20 07:56 PM
    I am really enjoying 3.0 so far. It seems to be running very smooth...
    2009-06-20 07:58 PM
    very nice i think if i wuld have kept 3.0 last night i wuldnt have been sad i was jus idk lol well let me read this other thread n then ill jb n let u kno!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-20 08:01 PM
2,887 ... 45859394959697105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD