oh **** iphone browser sure beats winscp! no more disconnecting ^^ or hacker threat haha
    2009-06-21 03:22 AM
    is iphonebrowser rly better than winskippy?
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-21 03:46 AM
    is iphonebrowser rly better than winskippy?
    iPhoneBrowser is the best from what I know, you can create favorite directories, It takes a backup ciopy of anything overwritten for a fail safe, and most standard locations like winterboard themes are readily accessible... I think the backup feature alone makes it the best...
    2009-06-21 03:51 AM
    Just updated my phone to 3.0 and got your theme again with all the needed stuff for it...but now it shows a email icon on the top all the time and I don't have new email? Is this a bug?

Edit: Ok, its not just email...all the icons seem to stay there...the email icon is there for no reason (I have yet to get any new email right now) and I just got a text just now, but once I viewed it, the icon did not go away??? Rebooting the device just gets rid of the text icon...but not the email one.

I added a pic of the screen
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0057.png  
    Last edited by Hec-POA; 2009-06-21 at 04:13 AM.

2009-06-21 04:01 AM
    ehh its ok ill prolyl have to mess with it more to like it but ill stick to winskippy for now...

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-21 04:02 AM
    Just updated my phone to 3.0 and got your theme again with all the needed stuff for it...but now it shows a email icon on the top all the time and I don't have new email? Is this a bug?

Edit: Ok, its not just email...all the icons seem to stay there...the email icon is there for no reason (I have yet to get any new email right now) and I just got a text just now, but once I viewed it, the icon did not go away???

I added a pic of the screen
    I dont think that notifier is quite ready for 3.0.... I did not even try to install it yet, I would probably get rid of it for now...

here is a 3.0 bug for you all!! LMAO
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] i'Elegance-img_0078.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-21 at 04:17 AM.
    2009-06-21 04:13 AM
    I dont think that notifier is quite ready for 3.0.... I did not even try to install it yet, I would probably get rid of it for now...

here is a 3.0 bug for you all!! LMAO
    Hopefully, if that's the case, it gets worked on soon

2009-06-21 04:29 AM
    Hopefully, if that's the case, it gets worked on soon
    The people who develop all of these utilities like notifier, or winterboard, or backgrounder etc etc....deserve ALOT of credit!! I am sure they are going to get everything ready as soon as they can. There isnt much that can go wrong with a theme, simply because there is little to no coding involved. This is ALL images besides the info.plist, springboard.strings, and the Wallpaper.html.....hang in there and try to understand the amount of work that goes into these pieces that are shared for free...
    2009-06-21 04:37 AM
    The people who develop all of these utilities like notifier, or winterboard, or backgrounder etc etc....deserve ALOT of credit!! I am sure they are going to get everything ready as soon as they can. There isnt much that can go wrong with a theme, simply because there is little to no coding involved. This is ALL images besides the info.plist, springboard.strings, and the Wallpaper.html.....hang in there and try to understand the amount of work that goes into these pieces that are shared for free...
    Oh I do understand...I'm sure its alot of work and free time that you and others do and most are in a hurry and such to want more from them when its really up to them to want to push out the time and work to make these apps and themes happen

2009-06-21 04:51 AM
    Did I miss something? My keyboard remained stock looking, so i tried another and it did not work. any clues?
    2009-06-21 04:53 AM
    did anyone see the low battery warning I posted a few posts ago?? I think that is great!!

Did I miss something? My keyboard remained stock looking, so i tried another and it did not work. any clues?
    Welcome to iElegance

Winterboard on 3.0 is not themeing keyboard yet. The default loading screens have a black background currently. These issues will be fixed soon enough im sure. Hang in there...we'll get there!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-06-21 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-21 05:40 AM
    lol yea bars nice low battery n ull keep us posted when winterboard will b updated right

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-21 05:42 AM
    some one will correct me if im wrong, but the keyboard and sms is still "factory" beacuse that part hasnt been opened up yet in cydia.

yesterday after i updated to 3.0. my battery stayed all day long at 100% i got really excited and thought apple made some software improvments to the battery, then i went to look at it in the afternoon and it was down to 6% no warnings no nothing then it just shut off.
    Last edited by DSG04lightning; 2009-06-21 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-21 05:49 AM
    lightning yea tht happened to me before had it for a day n 5? hours i was all happy then it went down to 6% i was sad lol

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-21 07:14 AM
    Man I am upset at myself!! I went searching for my keyboard .psd files and I am missing all of the landscape!!! I hope they are on the computer at my 2nd job!!! I just wanted to be prepared if the keyboards required any tweaking once themable in winterboard. I dont forsee anything needing changed, they will prob just need copied and named for the SMS_landscape and email_landscape. It would also be nice when I go to create my next keyboard!!
    2009-06-21 07:25 AM
    haha i like how this threads talking about stuff more about the 3.0 firmware rather than i'Elegance but i guess we gotta work out the problems before updating it huh. I have a 1g iPod Touch unfortunately, and i see almost no point in upgrading haha. But another problem been bugging me, firefox recently made modmyi.com look all wierd, i cant thank or anything. i have to use swap rendering engine to use modmyi? any fixes?
    2009-06-21 08:29 AM
    ^ try n use ccleaner n clear all tha cache useing tht. also in firefox clear cache u kno tools/options/privacy if none of tht works uninstall firefox n get newest one again hope tht helps.

Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-21 08:38 AM
    Well, glad to see BigBoss posted the problem I stated on my website

Notifier - status bar messages dont go away

So glad he's on it

2009-06-21 11:39 AM
    did anyone see the low battery warning I posted a few posts ago?? I think that is great!!

Welcome to iElegance

Winterboard on 3.0 is not themeing keyboard yet. The default loading screens have a black background currently. These issues will be fixed soon enough im sure. Hang in there...we'll get there!!

i actually liked the black background
    2009-06-21 01:53 PM
    I just found the spotlight indicator, and made it transparent...Unzip this and drop the two files into /Library/Themes/iElegance.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/
    Attached Files
    2009-06-21 05:01 PM
2,887 ... 488896979899100108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD