yeah man. can't wait.
    "Beware the voice without a face."
    2007-09-18 05:04 AM
    Don't forget to include a generic icon for the apps you haven't created custom icons for - so far, the themes I've installed look terrible when my normal icons show through (for things like Books or LightsOff I have on my home screen).
    Dont worry, with a little help from some friends. I have the full app list and about 15 more in the packages. I will have them all along with some new icon sets. I want this to be an awesome release.
    im hoping summerboard fixs the big icon alignment issue too.
    Another reason im taking my time. How am i supposed to do "BIG" things without big icons lol
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing
    2007-09-18 06:19 AM
    Dont worry, with a little help from some friends. I have the full app list and about 15 more in the packages. I will have them all along with some new icon sets. I want this to be an awesome release.
    im hoping summerboard fixs the big icon alignment issue too.
    Another reason im taking my time. How am i supposed to do "BIG" things without big icons lol
    you and your "BIG" Icons! lol, let's see some screenshots while we wait
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-09-18 04:39 PM
    you and your "BIG" Icons! lol, let's see some screenshots while we wait
    If I showed you guys everything what fun would it be to explore them in installer????????????

Heres one of the many bundles...
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    2007-09-18 08:30 PM
    Looks great, can't wait. Bring on the big icons, I like them. Normal icons look small now!
    2007-09-18 11:18 PM
    Looks great, can't wait. Bring on the big icons, I like them. Normal icons look small now!
    I know!! But summerboard doesnt support big icons yet =(

ok guys. Well no big icon summerboard update yet... So I am gonna have to keep a bunch of themes to myself until that is fixed!

BUT.. I have 24 themes I will release a little later tonight.... =)
    2007-09-19 01:39 AM
    nice! will they be on installer tonight or here?
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-09-19 01:54 AM
    ok guys. Well no big icon summerboard update yet... So I am gonna have to keep a bunch of themes to myself until that is fixed!

I was considering releasing my theme tonight as well (assuming all goes well), but I dont think my little theme can't compete with your collection!
    2007-09-19 02:10 AM
    dude. now i'm gonna have to check the forums/installer like every 15mins.
    2007-09-19 02:29 AM
    Loring, you adding yourself as a source, or going through one of the already existing sources?
    2007-09-19 02:48 AM
    Loring, you adding yourself as a source, or going through one of the already existing sources?
    It's sounding like he's gunna open his very own source which would be sweet... I'm not one hundred percent sure though.
    2007-09-19 03:28 AM
    OK to answer everyones questions and hopefully keep you all busy!!!

YES! I am starting my OWN source! You will be downloading my packages from my server!

Here it is.... Have fun!!

Like my Themes? Add my Packages list to your var/root/Library/Installer folder
    Get it here> Packagelist

By the way... I uploaded 31 packages. hahaha
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-19 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-19 06:26 AM

YES! I am starting my OWN source! You will be downloading my packages from my server!

Get it here> Packagelist

Loring, I am there..at Installer folder..but i still have bunches of folder after that...i.e...LocalPackages.plist, RemotePackages.plist, UpdatedPackages.plist...which one should i load yours into? or do i need to create a folder for your packages list? or do i just drop it straight in under the Installer folder?

thanks.
    2007-09-19 06:35 AM
    Loring, I am there..at Installer folder..but i still have bunches of folder after that...i.e...LocalPackages.plist, RemotePackages.plist, UpdatedPackages.plist...which one should i load yours into? or do i need to create a folder for your packages list? or do i just drop it straight in under the Installer folder?

thanks.
    replace the packagesources.plist that is in that folder with the one he gave us.

Get it here> Packagelist

hey man! the themes look great! one small thing you might want to know...apollo on my summerboard is "ApolloIM" and not "ApolloIm" ... it seems summerboard is also case sensitive when matching names of apps to icons. i don't remember changing that m from a lowercase to an uppercase, so i think mine is the default.

anyways...this results in none of your themes replacing my apollo icon without changing the title of either the app or the icon.

great work man! thanks for "hooking my shit up"
    Last edited by spliket; 2007-09-19 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-19 06:48 AM
    PXL file to be provided soon any chance? thankyou.
    2007-09-19 06:54 AM

Get it here> Packagelist

SICKNESS! you are a f*kin hero in my book ;D
    all those theme's look great, except muscles which im not downloading lol
    Thanks bro
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-09-19 07:00 AM
    ha ha thanks, i can send updates too. So ill start working on certain mods now that a bulk is out. Ill fix the apollo one and noticed tetris too.,
    theres some REAL basic stuff and once the big icon thing gets fixed ill release the goog stuff!!
    Night guys have fun
    2007-09-19 07:10 AM
    why does in installer app....i first go to it and i see a whole lot of new app but when i install one of then i go back to installer and all the new apps arent there no more
    2007-09-19 07:11 AM
    ha ha thanks, i can send updates too. So ill start working on certain mods now that a bulk is out. Ill fix the apollo one and noticed tetris too.,
    theres some REAL basic stuff and once the big icon thing gets fixed ill release the goog stuff!!
    Night guys have fun
    Sweet, looks like I am going to delay my theme until tomorrow after all... This would completely shadow it haha! That and NES 1.3 fixed BattleToads!

Uhoh!! Did the source go down? I can't seem to download any of em! And refreshing takes very long (almost looks like it timesout)

Oh nevermind.. working fine now.
    Last edited by unclear; 2007-09-19 at 07:23 AM. Reason: UHOH.. oh nvm
    2007-09-19 07:11 AM
    I can't even begin to say thanks!!!! This is so damn wonderful; you are truly gifted and such an asset to the community. THANKS!!!!!
    2007-09-19 07:18 AM
188 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD