Ok guys.. I am gonna take some time here and focus on summerboard 2.1 Themes, I have some quick versions on my phone now.. But I will be going through them and adding icons to these sets and bring back some older ones that I managed to save.
    Prepare yourselves.. I will make my own weblink for installer and you can add my site to your package list.
    I will also be creating some brand new sets exclusive to MMi and themed for the site along with never before seen Loring Studios sets...

-J.Loring

ps.. Be patient. And you will get what you want!

UPDATERead my signature below and add my package source to your installer for updates and new themes! I am hosting them all on my personal server so you will be getting them right from me
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-19 at 06:29 AM. Reason: add
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing
    2007-09-16 05:46 AM
    Patience?!?! You're killing me! If we had patience, would we have $600 iPhones?
    2007-09-16 05:51 AM
    hahahaha..

UPDATEI am going to be using ONE OFF special edition prints I have shot over the years on some of these sets.. If you like you can get at me for purchasing them for your house etc on canvas =)
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    2007-09-16 05:53 AM
    Patience?...pff. We're all a bunch of A.D.D. nut jobs nowadays.
    Last edited by Jasper44; 2007-09-16 at 08:35 AM.
    2007-09-16 06:56 AM
    Can't wait man!
    2007-09-16 07:56 AM
    looking forward to it. Thanx JL.
    2007-09-16 09:06 AM
    Awesome Loring you graphix are the best!! Looking forward to the future updates.
    2007-09-16 11:20 AM
    Very much looking forward to it, can't wait!
    2007-09-16 06:59 PM
    UPDATE
    OK. I finally figured out the whole installer thing.. Ran some tests and eveything is looking awesome.
    I'll start working on packaging these themes up for you all =)
    2007-09-17 12:48 AM
    The suspense is killing me, I'm not kidding.
    2007-09-17 01:03 AM
    UPDATE
    OK. I finally figured out the whole installer thing.. Ran some tests and eveything is looking awesome.
    Will the install package have a command to not install app icons that are not used? I like the idea but I used some ones on this forum and it installed all the app icons and most of them I didn't even have the apps for.
    2007-09-17 01:34 AM
    Will the install package have a command to not install app icons that are not used? I like the idea but I used some ones on this forum and it installed all the app icons and most of them I didn't even have the apps for.
    Yes!! It is summerboard oriented.. So if you have the new summerboard.. It only installs the icons for the programs you have installed on your phone.

You just go to summerboardprefs>theme.. etc you can even turn off the icons
    2007-09-17 01:44 AM
    Nice - Can't wait until you get your stuff out. I really like your work. Thanks and keep up the great work.
    2007-09-17 01:46 AM
    This is going to be Sweet! I already see some SB2.1 themes popping up on Installer (Harry Potter and stuff), but I can't wait to get yours!

Hrm... In the mean time I might start on my own little theme.
    2007-09-17 01:51 AM
    UPDATE

sweeeet, cant wait to download all this stuff!
    i was so drunk last night i dropped my phone after leaving the bar.... it finally turned on this morning! phewww

bump!
    Last edited by uPhone559; 2007-09-18 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-09-17 01:58 AM
    Dum de dum.. de dum.

Getting closer =)
    2007-09-18 12:57 AM
    You love keeping us waiting... I think you enjoy that more than making the designs themselves.
    2007-09-18 01:05 AM
    Don't forget to include a generic icon for the apps you haven't created custom icons for - so far, the themes I've installed look terrible when my normal icons show through (for things like Books or LightsOff I have on my home screen).
    2007-09-18 01:11 AM
    Patience?...pff. We're all a bunch of A.D.D. nut jobs nowadays.
    i couldn't have said it any better! I have to check this site every day all the time for some reason lol
    Last edited by uPhone559; 2007-09-18 at 02:20 AM.
    Hit Thanks!
    2007-09-18 02:07 AM
    Tic, Tac, Tic, Tac
    Hi Lioring,

Ok loring you must killin some iPhone fanatics I'm your firs dead......Waiting
    2007-09-18 02:33 AM
188 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD